Are steroids the only true cure for abused dog syndrome?

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
Many here say you can't fix the dreaded abused dog syndrome AKA eternal weak and hurt bitch down within.

But what about roidmaxxing? They have to at least alleviate abused dog syndrome enough to live well, yes?

@Blackgymmax @ConfusedBolivian @androgenic @6ft4 @pneumocystosis. @PsychoDsk

Last edited:
I've heard rope cures it. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBoy
Try it and let us know bro

I don’t think so, Zyzz was a big time roider and his brother Chestbrah said he was a deeply insecure person. He always said positive shit like “haters gonna hate” but did actually care

as someone who has done two cycles, one age 19 and one age 21, I can say it does cure abused dog symptoms. whilst your on cycle that is. once you come off you go straight back to being an abused dog. both times I cycled my success with women went up and inhib dropped to almost zero. only time in my life I got close to having a normal LtR with a reasonable white girl was when I was on cycle.

but then the cycle ends and you are faced with months of being low test and a bitch. first time round for me it wasnt so bad, but after my second cycle it was months of being a bitch. not to mention you have no idea if side effects are a result of your cycle or other things. you have to be really in tune with your body because no roider is getting full bloodwork every month.

also, every roider, me included know who roided below 21, cannot grow a beard and looks young for their age. nothing comes free. I am still not sure if those two basic test-e cycles have permanently affected my natty hormones.

if you are willing to roid permanently then you may be right, but the health implications and having to maintain all those injections rightfully scare off all but the most insecure.

giga roiders are more mentally deranged then typical PSLers… its not something I would recommend to youngcels. save it till after 25.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
roids are a drug like any other. you might start thinking its a miracle cure but the drawbacks will reveal themselves to you.

• +1
Reactions: Pride
as someone who has done two cycles, one age 19 and one age 21, I can say it does cure abused dog symptoms. whilst your on cycle that is. once you come off you go straight back to being an abused dog. both times I cycled my success with women went up and inhib dropped to almost zero. only time in my life I got close to having a normal LtR with a reasonable white girl was when I was on cycle.

but then the cycle ends and you are faced with months of being low test and a bitch. first time round for me it wasnt so bad, but after my second cycle it was months of being a bitch. not to mention you have no idea if side effects are a result of your cycle or other things. you have to be really in tune with your body because no roider is getting full bloodwork every month.

also, every roider, me included know who roided below 21, cannot grow a beard and looks young for their age. nothing comes free. I am still not sure if those two basic test-e cycles have permanently affected my natty hormones.

if you are willing to roid permanently then you may be right, but the health implications and having to maintain all those injections rightfully scare off all but the most insecure.

giga roiders are more mentally deranged then typical PSLers… its not something I would recommend to youngcels. save it till after 25.
Do you do pct?

Many here say you can't fix the dreaded abused dog syndrome AKA eternal weak and hurt bitch down within.

But what about roidmaxxing? They have to at least alleviate abused dog syndrome enough to live well, yes?

@Blackgymmax @ConfusedBolivian @androgenic @6ft4 @pneumocystosis. @PsychoDsk
Nope read my bio

Roids , pregab and other stims