Are there any pills that can be taken fir eczema?

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
My eyelids are hyper-inflamed due to my eczema. I also have developed wrinkles due to it. Anyway, cream has never been effective for me. I’ve tried various different ones, and they always seem to irritate my skin even more. Are there any pills that can be taken to treat eczema?

Photo of my eyes for reference:

Attachments

• IMG_5769.jpeg
    IMG_5769.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 0
eczema is caused by small airways and not enough oxygen

you need a jaw surgery buddy boyo

Attachments

• IMG_5170.png
    IMG_5170.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Is he coping? When I’m lean, I think my jaw is pretty good actually
>pretty good jaw
>posts a photo of a literal adenoid face

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Least autistic .org user
Are you jutting or just a classic Class III jaw deformity? Le Fort would likely cure you of all allergies plus eczema.

• Love it
Reactions: rambocel
Are you jutting or just a classic Class III jaw deformity? Le Fort would likely cure you of all allergies plus eczema.
Not jutting. My teeth were jacked before I got braces. Perhaps that has helped some

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
tales from islamabad mental asylum

• JFL
FELLOW ECZEMACEL SPOTTED WASSUP
I USED TO HAVE THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM
buy manuka honey cream

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rambocel and Fiqh
l-histidine helps increase filaggrin.
“Recently, loss-of-function mutations in FLG, the human gene encoding profilaggrin and filaggrin, have been identified as the cause of the common skin condition ichthyosis vulgaris (which is characterised by dry, scaly skin).“
“human genetic studies strongly suggest that perturbation of skin barrier function as a result of reduction or complete loss of filaggrin expression leads to enhanced percutaneous transfer of allergens. “
Sandilands, A., Sutherland, C., Irvine, A. D., & McLean, W. H. I. (2009, May 1). Filaggrin in the frontline: Role in skin barrier function and disease. Journal of cell science. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2721001/

Do you have ptosis?

Do you have ptosis?
I suspect I might. Don’t know the cause. I thought I was imagining it lol. I’m not presenting with any other neurological symptoms though, so not overly concerned.

eczema is caused by poor gut skin axis, 100% of the time, i had really severe eczema when i was around 10, my parents did the following and i never had it again

1: Went to GP and got a referal to a dietician
2: Told the dietician they wanted me to go on a elimination diet
3: 6 months on elimination diet they found the foods that triggered my eczema, cut them out of my diet

Eczema GONE, never had a breakout again

• +1
My eyelids are hyper-inflamed due to my eczema. I also have developed wrinkles due to it. Anyway, cream has never been effective for me. I’ve tried various different ones, and they always seem to irritate my skin even more. Are there any pills that can be taken to treat eczema?

Photo of my eyes for reference:
Slug your face with vasaline

I had the same under my nose and it fixed it for me

• +1
eczema is caused by poor gut skin axis, 100% of the time, i had really severe eczema when i was around 10, my parents did the following and i never had it again

1: Went to GP and got a referal to a dietician
2: Told the dietician they wanted me to go on a elimination diet
3: 6 months on elimination diet they found the foods that triggered my eczema, cut them out of my diet

Eczema GONE, never had a breakout again
What foods were they