Are there any truecels at all on this forum?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Seems like most people here are slayers and the rest had opportunities to get laid but just didnt take them. Apparently, im the only legit incel here who never had a chance.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Over, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Dude im not even being satirical when saying this: there is only 2 kinds of men. Chads and trucels. If you are sub 7psl, sub 6’6”, sub 8”x6”, you are worthless garbage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith, ShredPill, Chadelite and 6 others
pm me a pic and I will tell you if you are a legit incel or if you have potential and are just an LDARcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Dude im not even being satirical when saying this: there is only 2 kinds of men. Chads and trucels. If you are sub 7psl, sub 6’6”, sub 8”x6”, you are worthless garbage.

or lucky guys

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Over and Pietrosiek
I am

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 209
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Chadelite, Over and 1 other person
what do you know you privileged piece of shit?
for this first step of faith you will have to trust the Lord (me, I'm referring to me)
this is the first step towards being Chad
Edit: also for some reason I don't get notifications when you quote me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 209
pm me a pic and I will tell you if you are a legit incel or if you have potential and are just an LDARcel
He is a legit truecel, I've seen his face posted here before.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Chadelite, Deleted member 209 and 1 other person
If you are white and male you are a B class citizen

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Britishlooksmaxxer
Many deluded truecels here and some self-aware.

But this site apparently has some good looking members too.

@Over is khhcv at 23yo

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
92jFQUq
this is OP btw

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mayorga and LordNorwood
Seems like most people here are slayers and the rest had opportunities to get laid but just didnt take them. Apparently, im the only legit incel here who never had a chance.
I'm kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless ioiless approachless friendless virgin with no high school education no job and no future rotting in my room 24/7 what's up let me shake your hand and say that it's over for both of us.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ghostcel, Patient A, Deleted member 209 and 1 other person
I'm kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless ioiless approachless friendless virgin with no high school education no job and no future rotting in my room 24/7 what's up let me shake your hand and say that it's over for both of us.
It’s over

• +1
It’s over
If you are legit sub5 only suicide is the option. Make sure you get rated by reliable people. If you hit 25 as KHHV just rope there is no point living as ugly subhuman male, because if you were a woman subhuman you'd still have kids and family but as a man there is no way to be happy ever in your life.

That's the reality, that's how people work they will always be repulsed by us.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
@blackopstruecel
dude is this u
tEuPi7r.jpg

nah, only chads like me

Is that op?

• Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood
Me

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
@blackopstruecel
dude is this u
tEuPi7r.jpg
Funny thing is he actually mogs me and even I have dating options.(even tho I'm not attracted to them)

• +1
Whats your PSL
Pls 3. I have potential as most of my flaws are fixable. It's just that my body does not react to any of my attempts of looksmaxing

• +1
Pls 3. I have potential as most of my flaws are fixable. It's just that my body does not react to any of my attempts of looksmaxing
Have you been rated PSL 3 or is that your own take on your PSL?
I find that kind of low given you said girls have expressed interest in you.

Im the only truecel here because of racepill

• Ugh..
Reactions: godsmistake
So you are PSL3 but have had IOIs? Whatd your experience with women?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Have you been rated PSL 3 or is that your own take on your PSL?
My own take

I find that kind of low given you said girls have expressed interest in you.
Psl 3 is not ss much of a death sentence as this forum says. It's still enough to attract your looksmatches and stuff. I got choosing signals from 2 landwhales, an ugly crackhead and 3 of my looksmatches.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood and Over
Psl 3 is not ss much of a death sentence as this forum says. It's still enough to attract your looksmatches and stuff. I got choosing signals from 2 landwhales, an ugly crackhead and 3 of my looksmatches.
Where? From tinder? I got 1 chubby girl in my class and a legit landwhale and they dont even care about me. JFL

Where? From tinder? I got 1 chubby girl in my class and a legit landwhale and they dont even care about me. JFL
Real life

amen brother

• +1