Are there looksmaxxing bulking diets?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
So I have the problem that on one hand, I urgently need to put on muscle mass, on the other hand I look like shit when in a caloric plus and having all that food in my stomach, compared to me in a caloric deficit.

Did someone here do a looksmaxxing bulking diet before where you reduce the side effects of bulking on your face to a minimum?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
So I have the problem that on one hand, I urgently need to put on muscle mass, on the other hand I look like shit when in a caloric plus and having all that food in my stomach, compared to me in a caloric deficit.

Did someone here do a looksmaxxing bulking diet before where you reduce the side effects of bulking on your face to a minimum?
just bulk and cut between 10-15% bf use diuretics and bulk slowly, preferably in the winter. The type of diet doesn't matter unless you are prone to bloating from certain foods (carnivore is the best for bloating but kinda hard to bulk with, you just get too full with meat)

a caloric surplus is anabolic in itself, it's not that you have to be 18%+ bf to experience the benefits of the bulk, you will get the same benefits being 10%bf but in a caloric surplus

yea just eating 3-4k calories of steak, eggs, fish, milk, and a lot of fruit and vegetables

also drinking 3-4 liters of water and eating a few bananas can help bloat too