Are there no legit moneymaxxers here? Read this

If all frens and incels team up and invest their money on the samethin, wouldn't we be a market might also ?
Brother. No.

AFAIK the 3 largest entities are AQR Capital Management, Bridgewater Associates and Apple (Asset Management Branch). They have the most private money out of any entity in the world. Apple have a third of their entire marketcap in CASH, which is just crazy. 250-300B$ at all times. AQR and Bridgewater Associates have over 150B$ EACH in liquid assets. They're just the biggest private hedge funds. ie: Not using public money. Vanguard and Blackrock are the 2 biggest financial institutions with 5.3T$ (Vanguard as of 30th Sep 2018) and 6.52T$ (Blackrock as of 01 Jan 2019) in assets under management. That's just the top 2 institutions. There's like 10 institutions with over 1 trillion USD in AUM; and even at that, that's just the top 10 financial institutions.

So basically. No, we can't do shit by putting everyone's money together. You can as a retail trader study institutional biases and heuristics and trade on advanced information in a way to exploit retail traders in a market saturated with dumb money. ie: attempt to always invest in the direction of smart money. But eventually you won't be able to keep optimal risk/reward and you'll slip up while some HFT algorithm vacuum sucks your money from your account as you attempt to "day trade against them". Try to trade larger timeframes? You'll still be out smarted and outfunded. Institutions exploit all other traders and make money. If there weren't idiots chasing the stock market pipe dream, it'd be a very static scenario, with only hedge funds and banks being participants. They don't have a good time taking from each other. They take from every hopeful who thinks they can consistently make money playing the stock market. Dumb money v Smart money.
How the fuck do you lose that much in one trade? Let me guess, it was using something highly leveraged like forex, futures or options. Didn't you have a stop loss or a better exit strategy?
I kept adding to my position as the trade moved against me. I was an idiot. Yeah I was leveraged but I still lost a lot of real money. Strengthening a position as it moves with momentum in the opposite direction is COPE. I've learned from it ;(

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Brother. No.

AFAIK the 3 largest entities are AQR Capital Management, Bridgewater Associates and Apple (Asset Management Branch). They have the most private money out of any entity in the world. Apple have a third of their entire marketcap in CASH, which is just crazy. 250-300B$ at all times. AQR and Bridgewater Associates have over 150B$ EACH in liquid assets. They're just the biggest private hedge funds. ie: Not using public money. Vanguard and Blackrock are the 2 biggest financial institutions with 5.3T$ (Vanguard as of 30th Sep 2018) and 6.52T$ (Blackrock as of 01 Jan 2019) in assets under management. That's just the top 2 institutions. There's like 10 institutions with over 1 trillion USD in AUM; and even at that, that's just the top 10 financial institutions.

So basically. No, we can't do shit by putting everyone's money together. You can as a retail trader study institutional biases and heuristics and trade on advanced information in a way to exploit retail traders in a market saturated with dumb money. ie: attempt to always invest in the direction of smart money. But eventually you won't be able to keep optimal risk/reward and you'll slip up while some HFT algorithm vacuum sucks your money from your account as you attempt to "day trade against them". Try to trade larger timeframes? You'll still be out smarted and outfunded. Institutions exploit all other traders and make money. If there weren't idiots chasing the stock market pipe dream, it'd be a very static scenario, with only hedge funds and banks being participants. They don't have a good time taking from each other. They take from every hopeful who thinks they can consistently make money playing the stock market. Dumb money v Smart money.

I kept adding to my position as the trade moved against me. I was an idiot. Yeah I was leveraged but I still lost a lot of real money. Strengthening a position as it moves with momentum in the opposite direction is COPE. I've learned from it ;(
Why don't we give Soros or any big institution our money ? They will win anyway as you said.
And imo a big chain of Frens, sparing their tendie bucks for a bit of investing is pretty strong afaik

Why don't we give Soros or any big institution our money ? They will win anyway as you said.
And imo a big chain of Frens, sparing their tendie bucks for a bit of investing is pretty strong afaik
We do give them our money.

We do give them our money.
But in a another way

If we just say, here you have my money, do some good investing, you will get 60 % of wins and you are actually always winning ?

Because it's like playing poker against a world champion and saying "Oh hur dur can I give you my $5 so you can win with it because you always win anyway?"

And the response in his head would be "Lol no retard, you are my opponent, you are level 1 out of 100000000000, total easy mode, I'll take your $5 by beating you in 0.00000000001ms blindfolded whilst using my dick to press the buttons on my shitty poker app on my smashed phone screen using 2G connection whilst drifting in a NASCAR race. Then I'll add your measly money to my millions and move onto beat more people and take their money and may be it'll be more challenging and they won't be retarded because this is 1000000x easier than stealing candy from a baby"

Because it's like playing poker against a world champion and saying "Oh hur dur can I give you my $5 so you can win with it because you always win anyway?"

And the response in his head would be "Lol no retard, you are my opponent, you are level 1 out of 100000000000, total easy mode, I'll take your $5 by beating you in 0.00000000001ms blindfolded whilst using my dick to press the buttons on my shitty poker app on my smashed phone screen using 2G connection whilst drifting in a NASCAR race. Then I'll add your measly money to my millions and move onto beat more people and take their money and may be it'll be more challenging and they won't be retarded because this is 1000000x easier than stealing candy from a baby"
Retarded

Why in the FUCK do i have to pm you sonofabitch

But wasn't it to expect that you lose anyways ?
Investing is risking, especially crypto. Would be to easy to just analyze market and understanding and then always win

I lost $1,680,000 in 1 trade. Trust me and accept that you won't beat the psychos at hedge funds and institutions.

It's a negative sum game but let's just pretend it's completely zero sum like poker is. US Dollar is the only force that can move the value of anything that trades. Currencies, equities, commodities, they're all paired against the US Dollar. You enter positions in stocks on the stock market based on your speculation. Money is what moves the markets. It's 1 big game. Your position will eventually be liquidated or you will get stopped out of positions because the people with the money (the institutions), will purposely drive the market for any trading pair up or down so that you will lose your money and they will take it. This is how it all works, in the most simple way I can put it. The way to be good at trading is to "always be on the other side of losing trades". Except, you, participating in the market, means that you will always be on the side of the losing trade, because you don't have hundreds of billions of dollars to move markets and liquidate retail traders who trade leveraged products. This is the real blackpill. I don't want to say more about what I do or who I am because I don't want to dox myself.

TLDR a martingaler tells others not to trade because he blew his account doing something monumentally stupid.

You're mostly right that the markets are constantly seeking liquidity which means stopping out morons that buy and sell at the wrong time and place, liquidating fools that trade without stops, and eventually breaking out to the next pool of liquidity. There are HFT algos but they mostly provide liquidity rather than manipulate prices, and it's absolutely true large institutions will push their weight around to scoop up some extra liquidity (aka your stupidly placed stops.)

The proper way to day trade is marrying economic fundamentals with price action as a framework and order flow for determining which breakouts are "false" or not. You truly need to have many areas of high proficiency to trade intraday and not lose your shirt. Let me make one thing clear.. you absolutely can be consistently correct 70% of the time with an R/R of 3:1 or greater as a daytrader over the long haul. Some markets are easier than others. Order flow is much easier to read on gold and ES vs crude as market orders tend to rule the show on the latter. Delta divergences at soundly chosen levels are your best friend. It gives you the edge of seeing what the big boys (limit order book) are doing and gives you some level of certainty on whether a breakout is false or not. I couldn't do it without order flow and volumes in general.

It's probably the most difficult business there is and I'd advise those without years to spare on their hands, deep pockets and an extremely patient, calculated personality to avoid it like cancer. Most people (99.9%) simply don't have what it takes.

PM me x30001 if you want more details/resources. I think you're just missing some key pieces that would solve some of the misconceptions you seem to have.

Last edited:
Need to moneymaxx fast af so I can afford 8ius of pharma gh every day :feelsohgod:

lol @ blue pills here not scammaxxing, just lol

how do you scam people
someone can scam you by answering your question and "helping" you. no one wants to help you. the naive get scammed.

someone can scam you by answering your question and "helping" you. no one wants to help you. the naive get scammed.
i was just asking what kind of method he used to scam people you retarded faggot

Easiest way to make money????

Something simple

Alpha fux beta bucks, no money for your lost youth

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 439
I will be securityguardmaxxing to afford rhino

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad
I’m a lifeguard and I’ve failed at getting a fucking summer job

There are a couple last ones and I hastily wait their reply
Just go NEET

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I’ll be moneymaxxing once my summer vacation starts. The goal is to be making thousands a month next year.