Are these inward gonions?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy loving life
Somebody please tell me they are straight and it’s not over but these are inward right?
BE555D06 C61D 45AE BD72 A1B5E874E429

Attachments

• F5F522D1-2065-455E-B77F-286FBCF9D553.jpeg
    F5F522D1-2065-455E-B77F-286FBCF9D553.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 0
idk, but they look decent

Dont use selfie cam

looks inward to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Allornothing, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
doesnt matter, good harmony beats whatever psl nonsense. and you have good harmony plus good golden retriever high trust pheno.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Allornothing and NorwoodAscender
How is ur palate? The gonial angle can be changed with widening of the lower palate
had an upper palate expander at like 12 so not horrible

without question
try to get the lower palate widened, if u have inward tilted teeth, that could possibly tilt the gonions inwards (that is my theory of why so many people nowadays have inward gonions)

holy shit now that i look at it again my lower palate is narrow asf
yeah, i think this is the cause, and the palate expander for the upper jaw only made it worse for ur lower jaw, i think u should get it sorted out

How is ur palate? The gonial angle can be changed with widening of the lower palate
i have a narrow lower palate too, can I use a palate expander only on my lower palate?

i have a narrow lower palate too, can I use a palate expander only on my lower palate?
yeah u can, unfortunately it doesn't expand the jaw because the lower arch doesn't have a suture which can be closed. A lower expander simply adjusts the teeth.

That is why widening the lower jaw requires surgery

yeah u can, unfortunately it doesn't expand the jaw because the lower arch doesn't have a suture which can be closed. A lower expander simply adjusts the teeth.

one of my lower teeth popped out of place and got pushed forward ahead of my other lower front teeth when my wisdoms came in since there wasn’t enough space. so hopefully my dentist will recommend it anyways

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
one of my lower teeth popped out of place and got pushed forward ahead of my other lower front teeth when my wisdoms came in since there wasn’t enough space. so hopefully my dentist will recommend it anyways
Yes. That alone warrants a surgery in My opinion

Yes. That alone warrants a surgery in My opinion
it obviously won’t ascend me but will i look noticeably better if i get that surgery in your opinion?

Just chew bro

good because my jaw is already wide enough and I need it only for my teeth but I don’t want a palate expander that change my soft tissues

good because my jaw is already wide enough and I need it only for my teeth but I don’t want a palate expander that change my soft tissues
thats good, then get the device

• +1
Reactions: its_over
it obviously won’t ascend me but will i look noticeably better if i get that surgery in your opinion?
yeah, ur jaw will look wider, it is always better to have a wider jaw

try to get the lower palate widened, if u have inward tilted teeth, that could possibly tilt the gonions inwards (that is my theory of why so many people nowadays have inward gonions)
How to expand lower third without surgery naturally

How to expand lower third without surgery naturally
i think some pulling could in theory work, but it comes with a cost, ur teeth will look bad

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
They are outward gonions. The only ones with inward gonions are Asians. Inwards means that the gonions are not the widest part of the jaw, and you cannot see gonions from a front view. Your gonions are widest part.

Pic B is inward gonians, Pic A is outward without flare Pic C is outwared Flared

Attachments

• gonions.png
    gonions.png
    216.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
They are outward gonions. The only ones with inward gonions are Asians. Inwards means that the gonions are not the widest part of the jaw, and you cannot see gonions from a front view. Your gonions are widest part.

Pic B is inward gonians, Pic A is outward without flare Pic C is outwared Flared
In Asians which part is the widest?

Arvid?

• Love it
Reactions: Aspiemogger

Please ignore this post