Are transwomen even sexually attracted to men or are they coping?

alien

alien

Kraken
I get the sense that my Asian trans ex-FWB wasn't into me. Her sex drive was strong when I first met her, on the first three dates, but then her sex drive went to shit after that. We went on 12 dates in total. And she seemed to just keep me as a placeholder and didn't seem all that excited by me. She would mooch off me all the time getting free dinners and entertainment off me and shit. She was 26. 25 when I first met her. I'm 38. Just shy of my 37th birthday when we first met.

She also hangs out with foids all the time. And has lots of foid-related interests. Like she's obsessed with Taylor Swift, Barbie and The Notebook. I low-key wonder if she fucks her foid friends. Or if she's just a beta orbiter of her foid friends. If she gets to fuck her foid friends, I'm pissed that she never introduced me to her cute chubby Asian cis woman friend. I low-key wanted a threesome. She didn't introduce me to any of her friends. While the cis women I dated were often eager to want me to see their friends and family. And see mine.

Meanwhile the cis woman that I am seeing right now seems eager, always offers to go Dutch, buys me things, tells me that I'm cute, attractive, that she craves me. She texts me often. Date #4 is tomorrow, SHE IS COOKING ME DINNER at her place and its likely we're going to have sex on this date. She is 48. The cis woman I dated before her wanted to fuck all the time. She was 43, I was 37 when we dated. She was desperate to have a baby, wasn't on birth control, let me rawdog her and she told me to cum inside her on the first date. I had multiple cis woman exes who wanted to fuck all the time. And who seemed into me.

With cis women having more options than transwomen, you'd think that cis women would be less eager to please me, less sexually interested in me but no. Transwomen seem less interested in me than cis women are. This is related to the whole "gay men don't really like men, they're just subhumans settling for men and are coping thread."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, fuxkdakikez, Der Doktor and 4 others
ask @thecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, brucewayne78, thecel and 1 other person
I get the sense that my Asian trans ex-FWB wasn't into me. Her sex drive was strong when I first met her, on the first three dates, but then her sex drive went to shit after that. We went on 12 dates in total. And she seemed to just keep me as a placeholder and didn't seem all that excited by me. She would mooch off me all the time getting free dinners and entertainment off me and shit. She was 26. 25 when I first met her. I'm 38. Just shy of my 37th birthday when we first met.

She also hangs out with foids all the time. And has lots of foid-related interests. Like she's obsessed with Taylor Swift, Barbie and The Notebook. I low-key wonder if she fucks her foid friends. Or if she's just a beta orbiter of her foid friends. If she gets to fuck her foid friends, I'm pissed that she never introduced me to her cute chubby Asian cis woman friend. I low-key wanted a threesome. She didn't introduce me to any of her friends. While the cis women I dated were often eager to want me to see their friends and family. And see mine.

Meanwhile the cis woman that I am seeing right now seems eager, always offers to go Dutch, buys me things, tells me that I'm cute, attractive, that she craves me. She texts me often. Date #4 is tomorrow, SHE IS COOKING ME DINNER at her place and its likely we're going to have sex on this date. She is 48. The cis woman I dated before her wanted to fuck all the time. She was 43, I was 37 when we dated. She was desperate to have a baby, wasn't on birth control, let me rawdog her and she told me to cum inside her on the first date. I had multiple cis woman exes who wanted to fuck all the time. And who seemed into me.

With cis women having more options than transwomen, you'd think that cis women would be less eager to please me, less sexually interested in me but no. Transwomen seem less interested in me than cis women are. This is related to the whole "gay men don't really like men, they're just subhumans settling for men and are coping thread."
ur a fag for dating a tranny kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, truecel12, HerpDerpson and 4 others
ur a fag for dating a tranny kys
What kind of fag rawdog creampies a Filipina cis woman hooker FIVE TIMES? Including last week.
I will show you how much of a fag I am when I fuck a cis woman I have a date with tomorrow. Hopefully I rawdog creampie her. I often times have trouble nutting the first couple times having sex with someone new.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, gr34ter, Jpg and 1 other person
What kind of fag rawdog creampies a Filipina cis woman hooker FIVE TIMES? Including last week.
I will show you how much of a fag I am when I fuck a cis woman I have a date with tomorrow. Hopefully I rawdog creampie her. I often times have trouble nutting the first couple times having sex with someone new.
too long didnt read nigga I read "TRANS EX" and thats all I needed kys :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Der Doktor
Too long didnt read

My guess: they just use the whole "I feel like i have been born in the wrong body" excuse to have a reason to escape the hell life of being a sub7 man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and alien
Alot of transwomen can be majorly driven by autogynephilic reasons, they can mainly just get aroused by the idea of being a female that is sexually lusted after.

So yeah, theres a chance that she just wasn't attracted to you as an individual, just the lust you had for her that was further strengthening her identity as a passing woman

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist and alien
faggots exist
transwomen are mostly faggots
ergo, their attraction to men is likely genuine

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Alt Number 3
They do it because dating as a tranny is somewhat better than dating as a subhuman man.

You barely see chads transition for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and AfricanPsycho
Last edited:
Maybe that trans person wasn’t attracted to you romantically. Obviously she has attraction to men if she was willing to have sex with men multiple times and enjoyed it. Also, could just be she realized you guys just don’t click and she lost attraction.

Are you white or deathnic?

If the former then imagine JBW'ing and still having to resort to girl dick JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Alot of transwomen can be majorly driven by autogynephilic reasons, they can mainly just get aroused by the idea of being a female that is sexually lusted after.

So yeah, theres a chance that she just wasn't attracted to you as an individual, just the lust you had for her that was further strengthening her identity as a passing woman
He/him/his

Maybe that trans person wasn’t attracted to you romantically. Obviously she has attraction to men if she was willing to have sex with men multiple times and enjoyed it. Also, could just be she realized you guys just don’t click and she lost attraction.
He

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Depends on the transfem

a good portion of transfem are autogymnefilies which means they are actually attracted to females, but decided to take the female role themselves

some transfem are just "straight guys LARPing" all the way to they point they soft-transition and keep harassing foids for sex otherwise theyll be transphobes lel

others do bang guys but they only do so to enforce their role as the female, they focus on their femininity performance - if they werent present they wouldnt be attracted to the guy, i.e. they dont search pictures of naked guys to jack off to unlike for an example straight guys that get a hard on just seeing the naked female figure

other good indicator to the presence of autogymnefilia is the transfem before transitioning identified as a straight dude or "bicurious"
usually transfemes that are actually attracted to guys were identified as gay males before transitioning - in the 3rd world is common for empoverished gay guys to transition in order to become prostitutes, a decade ago before the transgenderism also became a middle class thing here in brazil almost every transfemale was a lower class prostitute

Last edited:
Life’s too short to be arguing about dumb shit like pronouns. Call her he or she idc.
Yeah, but why not call him "he"? That's what he is, right? Looks like somebody likes going along with the status quo in order to get along with society.

She on you. You're a disgrace.

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist

@Aloha will know

Yeah, but why not call him "he"? That's what he is, right? Looks like somebody likes going along with the status quo in order to get along with society.

She on you. You're a disgrace.
I’m not doing this to “go along the status quo” I genuinely just don’t care about what trans people do LMAO. At some point in life you realize people are just going to do what they wanna do and there’s no point of stressing out over it. Being less hateful cleared up my skin too because it reduced my stress levels.

I’m not doing this to “go along the status quo” I genuinely just don’t care about what trans people do LMAO. At some point in life you realize people are just going to do what they wanna do and there’s no point of stressing out over it. Being less hateful cleared up my skin too because it reduced my stress levels.
Who said anything about being hateful? It's not a stressful thing at all. Anyone born with a Y chromosome is a he. End of story. People are going to do what they want to do but so am I. And I'll let them be the ones to stress out.

Is it really hateful to call something what it is?

It’s just not worth my time stressing over it. Life is too short
Then why capitulate? I'll never call a trans "woman" she/her and I'm not stressed a bit.

Well this is Anecdotal. Hard to draw sociological conclusions from conjecture and your own experiences

Ultimately the issue here is alot of blackpillers want the blackpill to be the "theory of everything". They reason post hoc because they struggle with dating than every single aspect of human behavior has to link back to people struggling with dating

Why does it matter?
Because you're allowing people to control the way you speak at the expense of truth.

And you talk about stress. Why would calling something what it is make you stressed? Are you some kind of little bitch? Or do you just support trans people/fags? I could understand if you support them. But I can't understand someone saying it's a "stress" issue to call a spade a spade, even if they're in the minority.

Because you're allowing people to control the way you speak at the expense of truth.

And you talk about stress. Why would calling something what it is make you stressed? Are you some kind of little bitch? Or do you just support trans people/fags? I could understand if you support them. But I can't understand someone saying it's a "stress" issue to call a spade a spade, even if they're in the minority.
Idc, pointless argument tbh.

Idc, pointless argument tbh.
No, there's a point. You just don't want to face that you're a little bitch either way. You're either afraid to go against the masses in society, or afraid to admit you support degeneracy on here.

No, there's a point. You just don't want to face that you're a little bitch either way. You're either afraid to go against the masses in society, or afraid to admit you support degeneracy on here.
Nobody cares, go outside

Nobody cares, go outside
You seem to speak for a lot of people. And I do go outside. I enjoy on imposing on the types of people you'd agree with.

Good for you :feelsgah:
Talk about being less hateful. So why is refusing to compromise on speaking true a hateful thing? Or is that just how it is to look at the world through pussy bitch lenses?

Talk about being less hateful. So why is refusing to compromise on speaking true a hateful thing? Or is that just how it is to look at the world through pussy bitch lenses?
Dnrd but good for you 👍

transwomen are HOMO FAGZ

high psychological adaptation in conjunction with delayed psychological learning, and autism, makes for someone who has a fragile sense of self, experience feelings more intensely, including sexuality, and who may be highly susceptible to the power of suggestion and bad advice in general.

i wouldn't say it's all to do with the brain, the presence of gay faggot stimulus must be there, and it comes in the form of "just cut your dick off and you'll be happy" propaganda. of course if you look at the big picture, it all stems from an ecological response to male surplus/increased female hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I get the sense that my Asian trans ex-FWB wasn't into me.
Surely this is bait? That's the gayest thing I've ever read.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I don’t give a shit if you call them he she or they. Do what you want.
not mutually exclusive. they can do whatever they want, but they can't control my thoughts or my speech. therein lies the major ideological conflict, because they are not content with just being deformed parodies of wymxn, they want you to affirm their delusions too, at the threat of financial ruin. but the more sinister aspect of their faggotry comes in the form of indoctrinating little kids, and by grooming them to be their future faggot fuckers through hormone blockers and gender identity pseudoscience

not mutually exclusive. they can do whatever they want, but they can't control my thoughts or my speech. therein lies the major ideological conflict, because they are not content with just being deformed parodies of wymxn, they want you to affirm their delusions too, at the threat of financial ruin. but the more sinister aspect of their faggotry comes in the form of indoctrinating little kids, and by grooming them to be their future faggot fuckers through hormone blockers and gender identity pseudoscience
Dnrd. Have a nice day 😊

asian trannies are top tier. Especially philipinno, chinese, japanese and korean.

Theyre just like gay men

the kind of fag that says "cis"

Why are you talking to a trans women your trolling right

They are into masc ogres. They are gay men larping as women.

Being trans is rare as fuck (≈1% of the population) and so is being a Chad.