Are we watched?

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Do fbi and the government watch what we say on this site such as foids,toilets,ER,blackpill,rope,ect

Do government care about what we saying or we have freedom of speech without worrying?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dogtown, Insomniac and 6 others
of course. I'm fairly certain one of the foids attending the same course as me is a mossad agent

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Insomniac, Bluepill and 1 other person
  • +1
Maybe, but they are honestly probably more busy with the darknets. They don't have the resources to watch every single thing people do. A lot of things that get taken down or reported are do to the efforts of people owning copyrights or whitehats.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and mido the slayer
Do fbi and the government watch what we say on this site suck as foids,toilets,ER,blackpill,rope,ect

Do government care about what we saying or we have freedom of speech without worrying?
Don’t care, like always nobody watch you

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
you are watched, i am awake

Don’t care, like always nobody watch you
You remind me of that weird ugly kid in high school who said your shoes sucks nobody likes you ?? and I find it funny as hell

Damn

Get on T injection ASAP kid
Maybe, but they are honestly probably more busy with the darknets. They don't have the resources to watch every single thing people do. A lot of things that get taken down or reported are do to the efforts of people owning copyrights or whitehats.
Kinda agree tbh

Who got time to watch incels and lookism and looksmax sites lol

Hello fellow agent, hows your day? :soy:

Hello fellow agent, hows your day? :soy:
No seriously bro I heard that government track every looksmax and incel websites

I might travel soon and I’m bit scared

Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Insomniac, DeformAspergerCel and 2 others
You don't have to worry for the most part.

If you didn't put your private info to the public and the mods didn't sell you out(they wont) then there is nothing to worry about.

Plus, the stuff you mentioned don't break any laws, including the ER one. Because no one is discussing how to shoot up their school.

Are you using a vpn? fake unique email? passwords? etc...

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
You don't have to worry for the most part.

If you didn't put your private info to the public and the mods didn't sell you out(they wont) then there is nothing to worry about.

Plus, the stuff you mentioned don't break any laws, including the ER one. Because no one is discussing how to shoot up their school.

Are you using a vpn? fake unique email? passwords? etc...
No I’m kinda using my primary email

Should I change my email and password

And yea my account is private

I know low T ??

• +1
No I’m kinda using my primary email

Should I shave my email and password

And yea my account is private

I know low T ??
Account privacy is cope.

With this I can see all your posts.

Change your email using proton mail and use a random password(save it on a paper and text file).

If you want an extra step, use a logless VPN like nord/pia and waterfox browser.

Even then you still have had login sessions without these privacy tools, so that by it self wont guarantee your opsec 100%.

Just dont talk about illegal shit and you are fine.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mido the slayer
Account privacy is cope.

View attachment 40514
With this I can see all your posts.

Change your email using proton mail and use a random password(save it on a paper and text file).

If you want an extra step, use a logless VPN like nord/pia and waterfox browser.

Even then you still have had login sessions without these privacy tools, so that by it self wont guarantee your opsec 100%.

Just dont talk about illegal shit and you are fine.
Thanks sir ?

who watch the fbi

• Woah
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
You remind me of that weird ugly kid in high school who said your shoes sucks nobody likes you ?? and I find it funny as hell

Damn

Get on T injection ASAP kid

Kinda agree tbh

Who got time to watch incels and lookism and looksmax sites lol
Didn’t read a single word sir

• JFL
Like the sex with ur mom lol
JOKE IS FAKE CUZ I’M VIRGIN LOL AND NOBODY LIKE ME :feelswah::feelshah::incel:
Don’t say that

Be monivated

You are young and good thing you found looksmax website To perhaps improve your self ?

• Woah
So, do I imitate you well?
No I’m saying there is more in life other then attraction women and looksmaxing

I know looks play huge part of women brain but you gotta think you should not connect your happiness to women

I think they have more alarming issues to spend their time on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Deleted member 1139 and 1 other person
Do fbi and the government watch what we say on this site such as foids,toilets,ER,blackpill,rope,ect

Freedom of speech is a meme, all the government needs to do is throw any allegation and there goes any sympathy anyone had for you, out the window. It doesnt matter if its true, if the government digs up shit on you and claims you're a pedophile everyone wants you dead and no one cares about your constitutional rights. Then big government gets to do what want they with you. :feelsbaton:

Last edited:
  • +1

• So Sad
Reactions: mido the slayer

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from being watched.

• +1
monitors me

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Ritalincel
Well if they are I can make them look at my naked hairy was while I take a shit

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
god watches your misogynistic actions committed here and you'll pay afterlife:soy:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel