are you sure too much exercise is good??

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
i was watching a thread about how bad cr7 aged.
so, that got me thinking about why would he aged bad.
reading some articles i found some interesting stuff.
Long-distance runners traditionally look gaunt, and a number of plastic surgeons believe that running is the biggest cause of premature wrinkles after smoking and sunbathing. "Running is not good for the facial tissues," says plastic surgeon Laurence Kirwan. "All that pounding up and down causes shearing forces of the skin against bone and loosens everything
if you have seen football in the games they usually use stats about shots, goals and runing distance.
so, how much does the average football player run??
A typical footballer, like a midfielder, will run an average of 10.8 kilometers in a game, with an uncertainty of 1 km, which means that a footballer will run anywhere between 9.8–11.8 km in a game.
sometimes these players have to play twice in a week (serie and champions) and cristiano is well known for being a hard worker a player that train 24/7. one of the worst memes are nO dAyS off bro. if your body dont have a good recovery you will be fucked in a lot of ways
I see a lot of New Yorkers who run five to six days a week and I tell them to use bikes instead, because otherwise they won't just end up with saggy breasts, they'll get a slack face."
Personal trainer Matt Roberts says you'd need to run at least 25-30 miles a week to cross the fine line between running making you look younger (improved muscle tone and circulation) and looking older. Kirwan advises casual exercisers to limit sessions to two runs a week.
something that i have seen about athletes almost all of them are mouth breathing.

in this link you will see mistakes that can ages you faster

im not saying that you should not train, what im saying its the too much exercise can ages you faster if you over do it. being active your whole life is one of the best looksmaxers you can do.

Last edited:
Overtraining is very real. You should be resting at least 2 days a week.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Effortless
The saying goes, too much of anything is a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Limbo, the next o'pry and 1 other person
People age bro.

• +1
Reactions: kramer