1000005941.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Niggas here will ruin their skin just for half an inch JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, mathis and iam good boy
why you even on aromasin? broski your balding and diffuse thinning on the sides its safe to say your done growing lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
why you even on aromasin? broski your balding and diffuse thinning on the sides its safe to say your done growing lmaoo
Plates are still open

Not thinning hair is just clumped up and oily from product

Not thinning hair is just clumped up and oily from product
ik but since your corners look very thin thats a sign of your 100 percent done growing,unless it is only happening bc of the arosomin

ik but since your corners look very thin thats a sign of your 100 percent done growing,unless it is only happening bc of the arosomin
Probally the aromasin 😭

• +1
Reactions: finn899
also my hair corners have always been thin, picture when I was 12

There is 0 correlation btw losing hair and closed growth plate. You can even start loosing hair at he beggining of puberty jfl

There is 0 correlation btw losing hair and closed growth plate. You can even start loosing hair at he beggining of puberty jfl
cope,there has never been a human on earth who is norwood 2 who is still growing 99 percent of the time once your hairline is moving back your done growing,show me one example of a balding teen who still grew>?

cope,there has never been a human on earth who is norwood 2 who is still growing 99 percent of the time once your hairline is moving back your done growing,show me one example of a balding teen who still grew>?
Me. One year ago i started loosing my hair. Took 10 cm since then. Did an xray and my plate are wild open

Me. One year ago i started loosing my hair. Took 10 cm since then. Did an xray and my plate are wild open
no you didnt its all in your head as a cope,if you went to the doctor i guarentee he will give you your true height,you just learned to fraud inches in your head you probobly sub consiosly cheat your measurements

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
" There is no direct correlation between androgenetic alopecia and growth plate closure. Androgenetic alopecia is mainly linked to genetic and hormonal factors, while growth plate closure is a natural process linked to bone growth. "

no you didnt its all in your head as a cope,if you went to the doctor i guarentee he will give you your true height,you just learned to fraud inches in your head you probobly sub consiosly cheat your measurements
Low iq

Just look at it jfl

ask the doctor to measure you
I already did. I go to my doctor once a year and there is a graph with height. No sign of slowing growth since i got alopecia.

ask the doctor to measure you
Its like saying that beard mean close growth plate. It as nothing in common its 2 totally different thing

I already did. I go to my doctor once a year and there is a graph with height. No sign of slowing growth since i got alopecia.
oh you have alopecia yeah maybe thats different to regular hair loss/receeding since its the immmune system attacking your hair follicles,if you have alopecia thats even a bigger problem,but no i promise you if you have a receeding hairline or even early stages it means your done developing even if your pates are open,im 20 my plates are open but i havnt grown in a year

oh you have alopecia yeah maybe thats different to regular hair loss/receeding since its the immmune system attacking your hair follicles,if you have alopecia thats even a bigger problem,but no i promise you if you have a receeding hairline or even early stages it means your done developing even if your pates are open,im 20 my plates are open but i havnt grown in a year
Nah bro i meant androgenetic alopecia * but please look it up. There is no link between those 2 thing. There is even kid that go hair loss at 13 and they still grow

Nah bro i meant androgenetic alopecia * but please look it up. There is no link between those 2 thing. There is even kid that go hair loss at 13 and they still grow
you are in cope/denial show me just one picture of any kid with a receeding hairline who grew after they started balding lol... it cant happen you physically cannot lose hair in puberty

you are in cope/denial show me just one picture of any kid with a receeding hairline who grew after they started balding lol... it cant happen you physically cannot lose hair in puberty
Then give me 1 studie/ website where it say that

Then give me 1 studie/ website where it say that
cope your done growing, all im asking for is one example and you cant even show me

He isnt balding

• JFL
Reactions: mathis and finn899
Nah🤣 a person hairline MAY start receding once they finish puberty.
yes ofc it can start 'during puberty' but that also means your done growing,it wont let me respond to your other post but even google/most sites say you only receed after puberty but you only belive the one website that says 'it can happen during puberty' which yes it can but it means your done growing after that

yes ofc it can start 'during puberty' but that also means your done growing,it wont let me respond to your other post but even google/most sites say you only receed after puberty but you only belive the one website that says 'it can happen during puberty' which yes it can but it means your done growing after that
No. Idk where you got that from but its obv wrong. I got hairloss in the midle of puberty and i grew a lot after. Hairloss= genetic. Growth plate closure= genetic. Not link between them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_202732_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_202732_Chrome.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 0
Nah🤣 a person hairline MAY start receding once they finish puberty.
Balding = done with puberty?

No not true, some people start even balding during puberty

No. Idk where you got that from but its obv wrong. I got hairloss in the midle of puberty and i grew a lot after. Hairloss= genetic. Growth plate closure= genetic. Not link between them.
The hairloss gene can be accelerated by many things (lifestyle)
Some gene can combat that gene , some can increase it

• +1
Reactions: mathis

Yes ofc. But only genes define if you will have it

aromasin debloats

ppl don't realize estrogen bloats you

listen you cope retard,show one example out of 4 billion men,of a norwood 2 person aged 13-18 who grew over an inch after receeding/balding? should be easy to find considering most teens show there whole forehead,no matter what genes you have the hairloss cannot start until your done growing in height,the secound you receed = done growing height wise

listen you cope retard,show one example out of 4 billion men,of a norwood 2 person aged 13-18 who grew over an inch after receeding/balding? should be easy to find considering most teens show there whole forehead,no matter what genes you have the hairloss cannot start until your done growing in height,the secound you receed = done growing height wise
whaaat, i saw multiple people on .org that started balding at puberty

whaaat, i saw multiple people on .org that started balding at puberty
yes but did they grow taller after them images NO bc its impossible and never happens,also ppl who start balding at lets say 15-16 usually look more like 19 bc they are biologically that age

Then is it my diet? I drink 1 bottle of water a day I'm very hydrated
what type of water man

it needs to be mineral water or carbonated

jew or muslim? either is a death sentence