aromasin solo

potentialhabit1

potentialhabit1

Stay Shredded
aromasin 6.25 mg EOD is literally giving me eye hooding, more masculine facial features and clearing my acne. I've clearly had estrogen dominance for a long time, i haven't crashed my e yet, i feel great. vascularity in the gym has been pretty crazy. probably gonna up the dose until i get low e sides. why tf arent all males taking e blockers??

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, FreakkForLife, AscendingHero and 9 others
Vein pics or dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: potentialhabit1
E blockers? Any side effects?

Attachments

• IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RedRiser, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and 8 others
E blockers? Any side effects?
yea i guess there are know effects to having estrogen go too low, but in males with functioning hpta it seems crashing estrogen isn't something that happens easily because the body responds literally by just making more test

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12303
aromasin 6.25 mg EOD is literally giving me eye hooding, more masculine facial features and clearing my acne. I've clearly had estrogen dominance for a long time, i haven't crashed my e yet, i feel great. vascularity in the gym has been pretty crazy. probably gonna up the dose until i get low e sides. why tf arent all males taking e blockers??
how long did it take for you to get these affects

yes but once I hop off it. my estrogen is going to skyrocket closing my plates
so ? , you get the height and frame you want then your plates close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
will this fuck up my growth?
it will make you grow taller

read the part about bone maturation

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11748
yes but once I hop off it. my estrogen is going to skyrocket closing my plates
false, with aromasin there is no estrogen rebound because it is a suicidal inhibitor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RedRiser, AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
damn nice. might use it
i dont wanna recomend it but its literally what is used to help boys grow taller, not to mention the increase in T will help develop more masc features

• +1
i dont wanna recomend it but its literally what is used to help boys grow taller, not to mention the increase in T will help develop more masc features
will I gain noticeable height at 16 (growth plates are still open)

will I gain noticeable height at 16 (growth plates are still open)
youre in a pretty good position because you've probably already gone through the majority of your growth and your plates are probably in the closing phase already so you could probably juice out the last few bits of bone growth while increasing T. Also your clavicle doesn't fuse until around 25 so you could potentially develop mogger bideltoid tbh

• Love it
yea i guess there are know effects to having estrogen go too low, but in males with functioning hpta it seems crashing estrogen isn't something that happens easily because the body responds literally by just making more test
People on here really treating Ais like it's a supplement jfl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Fuark. Mirin. Cant wait to get on cycle tbh. It gonna be madness.

• Love it
literally tell me the worst thing that could happen besides "muh muh crashed e" "muh joints hurt"

everything in our modern life is filled with estrogen from food to water

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13746, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person
Fuark. Mirin. Cant wait to get on cycle tbh. It gonna be madness.
my aggression in the gym rn is thru the roof i was legit starting to get tan during my set of lateral raises, my physique looks so dry rn, i wanna get a blood test to see what my T is rn

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, CANI and Deleted member 6113
how do you take your AI , do you dissolve it ?
its a pill that i cut into 4ths cuz its 25mg, aromasin is ONLY fat soluble so u have to take it with a fat source, i take it with my breakfast cuz i eat eggs, but some olive oil or whatever would be fine

its a pill that i cut into 4ths cuz its 25mg, aromasin is ONLY fat soluble so u have to take it with a fat source, i take it with my breakfast cuz i eat eggs, but some olive oil or whatever would be fine
can you send me a pic of a pill for reference , since i have powder , and i can't get my hands on some ethanol or something else

literally tell me the worst thing that could happen besides "muh muh crashed e" "muh joints hurt"
Yeah crashing e2 is just "muh" jfl. its about the mental sides dude not some joint shit.

can you send me a pic of a pill for reference , since i have powder , and i can't get my hands on some ethanol or something else

this is what i have
tbh i wouldn't take it unless u know the exact dosage your taking
the pills are about the size of a pea

Yeah crashing e2 is just "muh" jfl. its about the mental sides dude not some joint shit.
if you have a functioning hpta crashing e is actually pretty hard to do, most situations where guys complain of crashed e is on gear when their hptas are shut off and don't rebalance the estrogen with endogenous hormone. obviously you have to be careful when you start reaching the upper limit of test production not to keep digging into est but for the most part you should be good.

Awesome post man, where did you get your Aromasin?

• +1
can you just walk into a clinic and get your hormones checked ?

can you just walk into a clinic and get your hormones checked ?
pretty sure yea, just say you might be a candidate for therapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Do u take it every day or?