Share your experiences and thoughts

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
aromasin is supposed to be better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4 and ALTF4
Share your experiences and thoughts
armidex is less androgenic which is GOOD. Aromasin has a high chance of making you a baldcel due to metabolising into 17-hydroexemestane

2 users on this forum got hit by the norwood reaper from takin asin (the jackb0y guy, now deleted - and the Ascend guy that made this BOTB guide https://looksmax.org/forums/best-of-the-best.9/)

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
I made a thread about the problem with aromasin and the tldr is this: Suicidal inhibitor is not good. Every time you take it you kill a percentage of your current enzymes, so if you take another dose before your enzymes recover fully you will keep pushing your estrogen lower and lower. It's very hard to control without constantly blood testing. I still choose to use aromasin because its just easier, and at the end of the day, you dont need to keep your estrogen low all the time just most of the time. I'm assuming this is for heightmaxxing? Growth plates do not just suddenly close like lids on a can, they close over time when hormones are right. So what I do is I just take 6.25 e6d to make sure my estrogen recovers before I lower it again.

PS: Get your information from steroid forums not looksmax. The information on here about steroids is very inaccurate

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
armidex is less androgenic which is GOOD. Aromasin has a high chance of making you a baldcel due to metabolising into 17-hydroexemestane

2 users on this forum got hit by the norwood reaper from takin asin (the jackb0y guy, now deleted - and the Ascend guy that made this BOTB guide https://looksmax.org/forums/best-of-the-best.9/)
In a sense, aromasin has a very similar chemical structure to boldenone, which goes to show. Its probably in some way going to act like an anabolic steroid

I made a thread about the problem with aromasin and the tldr is this: Suicidal inhibitor is not good. Every time you take it you kill a percentage of your current enzymes, so if you take another dose before your enzymes recover fully you will keep pushing your estrogen lower and lower. It's very hard to control without constantly blood testing. I still choose to use aromasin because its just easier, and at the end of the day, you dont need to keep your estrogen low all the time just most of the time. I'm assuming this is for heightmaxxing? Growth plates do not just suddenly close like lids on a can, they close over time when hormones are right. So what I do is I just take 6.25 e6d to make sure my estrogen recovers before I lower it again.

PS: Get your information from steroid forums not looksmax. The information on here about steroids is very inaccurate
Pretty much. I use it for the same reason, while it's hard to control I do aromatise like a motherfucker and need something that's not going to cause brutal rebound while on 500 test.

Fyi for people watching, 25mg Asin causes a reduction on average of 70 percent of your total estradiol in 3-4 days. It's about how much I use. However, I've noticed while if I use this much I'll feel fine until I dont, because my liver stops producing those enzymes, so I need to give it a break to recover.

AIs aren't evil and aromasin is probably the best one, just always think about whether you actually need it

e6d insane

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
In a sense, aromasin has a very similar chemical structure to boldenone, which goes to show. Its probably in some way going to act like an anabolic steroid

Pretty much. I use it for the same reason, while it's hard to control I do aromatise like a motherfucker and need something that's not going to cause brutal rebound while on 500 test.

Fyi for people watching, 25mg Asin causes a reduction on average of 70 percent of your total estradiol in 3-4 days. It's about how much I use. However, I've noticed while if I use this much I'll feel fine until I dont, because my liver stops producing those enzymes, so I need to give it a break to recover.

AIs aren't evil and aromasin is probably the best one, just always think about whether you actually need it
and this is why i use 1mg of arimidex ed and feel amazing

and this is why i use 1mg of arimidex ED and feel amazing