Art Of Learning "Soul Ties."

D

Deleted member 65499

Deranged High IQ GOD
A soul tie is a deep and spiritual connection between two individuals, the concept is that when a man and a woman have sex, they become spiritually connected.
These are the types of girls that you will see believiing in this, they will always be 10/10 super model stacys and keep their peace.

If you can learn to control your lust and tell stacys "you believe in soul ties." 99 percent of the time they will be your little doll retard mindless foid you can fuck all night.

I really do think there should be more personality hack guides on here and i think ill be the one to rise you all into niches and become NT.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: drimprovement, BrahminBoss, Tabula Rasa and 7 others
i am the smartest, most reliable, most based user.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, midlatinocel and 4lt.Real
i think ill be the one to rise you all
No, you will not. Trust me. People here including me do not give a fuck about shit like this, by "don't give a fuck" I literally mean it, nobody gives a fuck about you or your retarded threads.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, future_mogger, Hernan and 1 other person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 65499
No, you will not. Trust me. People here including me do not give a fuck about shit like this, by "don't give a fuck" I literally mean it, nobody gives a fuck about you or your retarded threads.

brootal,

these tiktok kids really need to get punched in their faces more... :forcedsmile:

i can tell youre soft irl and youve never been in a fight before.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and future_mogger
lmao, i got punched in the face, kneed, elbowed, kicked
ive been in lots of fights i also have a fighting background semi professional

"Live, Laugh, Love. Its all about the inside"

4027981 1711205162722

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Lucid, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
lmao, i got punched in the face, kneed, elbowed, kicked
ive been in lots of fights i also have a fighting background semi professional

you telling me you got your ass beat isnt going to scare me id slaughter you and stab yuou in the throat i have nothing to live for

• Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
you telling me you got your ass beat isnt going to scare me id slaughter you and stab yuou in the throat i have nothing to live for
i would actually kill you and beat the shit out of you and slit your throat, trust me, you wouldnt wanna mess with me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ryldoo IS COPING and Hernan
brootal,

these tiktok kids really need to get punched in their faces more... :forcedsmile:

"tiktok kids"? says the one with the anime pfp, u joined march5 someone ban this annoying nigger

i would actually kill you and beat the shit out of you and slit your throat, trust me, you wouldnt wanna mess with me
"trust me, you wouldnt wanna mess with me" :forcedsmile: okay, now im scared...

"tiktok kids"? says the one with the anime pfp, u joined march5 someone ban this annoyingnigger
Nov 22, 2023

ur just mad i called one of ur fellow tiktokers out nigga UR A NEWGEN TOO!

"trust me, you wouldnt wanna mess with me" :forcedsmile: okay, now im scared...
i was being sarcastic ofc
but jokes aside id kill you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Hernan
i was being sarcastic ofc
but jokes aside id kill you

Jokes aside i would get you on the floor and keep jumping/stomping on your head till your skull gives out like a watermelon 500 rubber bands challenege

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and asdvek
Jokes aside i would get you on the floor and keep jumping/stomping on your head till your skull gives out like a watermelon 500 rubber bands challenege
you're like 5'5

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Nov 22, 2023

ur just mad i called one of ur fellow tiktokers out nigga UR A NEWGEN TOO!
atleast not subhuman like u and what "fellow tiktokers" stfu you abused dog. ugh ignore list getting longer

• Woah
atleast not subhuman like u and what "fellow tiktokers" stfu you abused dog. ugh ignore list getting longer

i mog you i alr ascendand years ago ur curry i can tell or sand nigger

• Woah
“177 iq” btw

I really do think there should be more personality hack guides on here and i think ill be the one to rise you all into niches and become NT.
I would really appreciate that, I think this is really missing here, but it doesn't have to do much with looksmaxxing tbf, maybe there will be a subforum for it in the future would be cool. Nt maxxing is crazy important in life, I would certainly say more than measuring ratios the and shit like that.....

Please do it, but make it high quality or dont even start....

Don't discuss with @asdvek hes doing it just for fun

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 65499
I would really appreciate that, I think this is really missing here, but it doesn't have to do much with looksmaxxing tbf, maybe there will be a subforum for it in the future would be cool. Nt maxxing is crazy important in life, I would certainly say more than measuring ratios the and shit like that.....

Please do it, but make it high quality or dont even start....

Don't discuss with @asdvek hes doing it just for fun

Yes i know he is a troll i already ignored him.

Im NT and in a lot of friendship groups but i hate them all and id backstab them any chance i got. Ill be making guides on how to talk to people and act around people soon. My uncle also had a degree in communications as a business man so i have tips from him too for free

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Soul tie?
IMG 1124

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
They only want to soul tie with a psychopathic alpha Chad:chad: to "change him"

cope thread

only "just be chad" is legit

• Hmm...
NIGGER

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 65499
A soul tie is a deep and spiritual connection between two individuals, the concept is that when a man and a woman have sex, they become spiritually connected.
These are the types of girls that you will see believiing in this, they will always be 10/10 super model stacys and keep their peace.
View attachment 2815328View attachment 2815330

If you can learn to control your lust and tell stacys "you believe in soul ties." 99 percent of the time they will be your little doll retard mindless foid you can fuck all night.

You gotta get the girl first

And a soul tie is bullshit

• JFL

OP is like this meme:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 65499
I would rather not spend time with a retarded individual instead, a HTB that is 100% your type is all you need anyway and reaching near percentile 99 in looks will almost ensure you will be able to get one

• Love it