Reactions: anthony111553
It’s all about pure Aryan Kalash Stacy from the Hindukush. @BrahminBoss

IMG 8435

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, capybara and BrahminBoss
It’s all about pure Aryan Kalash Stacy from the Hindukush. @BrahminBoss

View attachment 2469919
Looks good I like girls with more iranian neolithic admixture like Punjabis but that works too. If eugenics was my goal Id breed a kalash girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and marauder
Yamnaya is not aryan and there was never any yamnaya in central/south asia...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss and boxface34
Looks good I like girls with more iranian neolithic admixture like Punjabis but that works too. If eugenics was my goal Id breed a kalash girl
What’s your opinion on Tajik girls then?

IMG 8436
IMG 8437

we wuz indo-europeanz

Europeans were dark-skinned until 8,000 years ago: Pale complexions were brought to Europe from the Near East, study claims​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and BrahminBoss
Doesnt matter since y chromosome haplogroup is 2% of your autosome
paternal lineage is more important i have 5 percent aasi 60 percent iranian neolithic and 35 percent steppe.

Europeans were dark-skinned until 8,000 years ago: Pale complexions were brought to Europe from the Near East, study claims​

It was brought by Early Farmer from Middle East and Pastorialist

You didnt read shit nigger
yes i have? quote me where it says in the linked studies that andronovo/sintashta descend from yamnaya - nowhere. because theres no continuity between ydna HGs. They always say yamnaya related groups, AKA more northern R1a pastoralists

Doesnt matter since y chromosome haplogroup is 2% of your autosome

until you realize you cant descend from yamnaya if you dont have their Ydna (it was male dominated) and instead have ydna which yamnaya never possessed

Imagine taking opinion from incels on internet forum rather than from scientists.
You didn't quote any scientists... so i'm pretty sure you have no clue what youre talking about.

The article refrences a lack of two (2) genes that are responsible for skin color in european hunter gatherers. Just two. Are you aware of how many there are, in total? More than a dozen. It just so happens that european HGs were homozygous for the derived variant in most of them, meaning they were light skinned, maybe beige, but definitely not black.

You don't actually care about science, only about controversial titles of news articles from 10 years ago.

yes i have? quote me where it says in the linked studies that andronovo/sintashta descend from yamnaya - nowhere. because theres no continuity between ydna HGs. They always say yamnaya related groups, AKA more northern R1a pastoralists

until you realize you cant descend from yamnaya if you dont have their Ydna (it was male dominated) and instead have ydna which yamnaya never possessed
You didnt read yeah,

In a June 2015 study published in Nature, one male and three female individuals of Andronovo culture were surveyed. Extraction of Y-DNA from the male was determined to belong to R1a1a1b. Extractions of mtDNA were determined to represent two samples of U4 and two samples of U2e.[65][66] The people of the Andronovo culture were found to be closely genetically related to the preceding Sintashta culture, which was in turn closely genetically related to the Corded Ware culture, suggesting that the Sintashta culture represented an eastward expansion of Corded Ware peoples. The Corded Ware peoples were in turn found to be closely genetically related to the Beaker culture, the Unetice culture and particularly the peoples of the Nordic Bronze Age. Numerous cultural similarities between the Sintashta/Andronovo culture, the Nordic Bronze Age and the peoples of the Rigveda have been detected.[e]

534DSFGSG566

Litteraly no difference between yamnay and sintashta + andronovo if its that sintashta and andronovo have a bit more neolithic anatolian farmer, and have R1A dominant haplogroup.

Thats why on the first map i posted, both Tajikistan and Ireland are red, its because a part of their autosomal dna is bronze age steppe related even if Tajiks received this SP dna from Andronovo horizon while Irish got it from Corded Ware

You didnt read yeah,

In a June 2015 study published in Nature, one male and three female individuals of Andronovo culture were surveyed. Extraction of Y-DNA from the male was determined to belong to R1a1a1b. Extractions of mtDNA were determined to represent two samples of U4 and two samples of U2e.[65][66] The people of the Andronovo culture were found to be closely genetically related to the preceding Sintashta culture, which was in turn closely genetically related to the Corded Ware culture, suggesting that the Sintashta culture represented an eastward expansion of Corded Ware peoples. The Corded Ware peoples were in turn found to be closely genetically related to the Beaker culture, the Unetice culture and particularly the peoples of the Nordic Bronze Age. Numerous cultural similarities between the Sintashta/Andronovo culture, the Nordic Bronze Age and the peoples of the Rigveda have been detected.[e]

View attachment 2471103
Litteraly no difference between yamnay and sintashta + andronovo if its that sintashta and andronovo have a bit more neolithic anatolian farmer, and have R1A dominant haplogroup.

Thats why on the first map i posted, both Tajikistan and Ireland are red, its because a part of their autosomal dna is bronze age steppe related even if Tajiks received this SP dna from Andronovo horizon while Irish got it from Corded Ware
nothing in your comment has anything to do with yamnaya

You didn't quote any scientists... so i'm pretty sure you have no clue what youre talking about.

The article refrences a lack of two (2) genes that are responsible for skin color in european hunter gatherers. Just two. Are you aware of how many there are, in total? More than a dozen. It just so happens that european HGs were homozygous for the derived variant in most of them, meaning they were light skinned, maybe beige, but definitely not black.

You don't actually care about science, only about controversial titles of news articles from 10 years ago.
White skin in Europeans first come from Middle East around 8000 BC