As a 20 years old virgin, I’ve never actually even tried to get girls

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
As things stand, I think i will probably be a virgin and single for the rest of my life. But life goes on, I don’t complain about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, NotoriousLoser, sudanguy and 12 others
yh same :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Michael Myers and STAMPEDE
Bro i fricked at 13 how are u this bad u must be some ugly fucking nigger bro

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, starvecell, sudanguy and 3 others
Bro i fricked at 13 how are u this bad u must be some ugly fucking nigger bro
People said i look decently good. I don’t think there’s something wrong with me, I just can’t find girls to talk to and I don’t even try at all. Even trying is so hard so I don’t and overall i just don’t have the circumstances to even try. I can’t find girls somewhere, And i don’t try to. It’s probably over so i’ve accepted it.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, sportsmogger and rand anon
It’s something that happens to some people because of their circumstances. Sometimes you don’t even get the opportunity to talk to girls.

People said i look decently good. I don’t think there’s something wrong with me, I just can’t find girls to talk to and I don’t even try at all. Even trying is so hard so I don’t and overall i just don’t have the circumstances to even try. I can’t find girls somewhere, And i don’t try to. It’s probably over so i’ve accepted it.
i love u bro everythings gonna be okay

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
It’s something that happens to some people because of their circumstances. Sometimes you don’t even get the opportunity to talk to girls.
I’m muslim tbh so it’s haram but at some point like 16-18 you have to start getting girls at least on a talking stage level and I didn’t try at all

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and sportsmogger
I’m muslim tbh so it’s haram but at some point like 16-18 you have to start getting girls at least on a talking stage level and I didn’t try at all
Same i never tried and im 20, but i did something where i typed to them and some of them didn’t reply or had empty replies, So I observed that it’s useless to even try, so i didn’t. It’s difficult regardless if you’re not in a situation where you can flirt with girls, and I was never in that situation.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Pikabro
literally the same for me, im going to college next semester but i fear it's too late

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
As things stand, I think i will probably be a virgin and single for the rest of my life. But life goes on, I don’t complain about it.
Why are you so surprised about your virginity if you’ve never tried?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • +1
How come your parents didn’t complain about that?

My dad was mad furious at me when last summer I didn’t work, even though I still go to school during fall-spring

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
How come your parents didn’t complain about that?

My dad was mad furious at me when last summer I didn’t work, even though I still go to school during fall-spring
Is hard to get a job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
literally the same for me, im going to college next semester but i fear it's too late
What is your looks level? I am getting bimax before UNI just to avoid going there ugly. I still remember @defezman hearing people fucking behind the paper thin walls of his dorm while he rotted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, sportsmogger and Pikabro
You’re going to ascend in uni as an unattractive former NEET with nothing going on in life? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
i don't really plan to ascend, i can barely talk to other males most of the time let alone women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shycel, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
You’re going to ascend in uni as an unattractive former NEET with nothing going on in life? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
He said already he is 6 feet tall and white

If he’s not LARPing about that it should be enough for some girls lmao

• +1
He said already he is 6 feet tall and white

If he’s not LARPing about that it should be enough for some girls lmao
Hmm you need to be NT at least

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 60051
Should not either

i don't really plan to ascend, i can barely talk to other males most of the time let alone women
JFL The forum’s biggest shit poster is getting all personal. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
What is your looks level? I am getting bimax before UNI just to avoid going there ugly. I still remember @defezman hearing people fucking behind the paper thin walls of his dorm while he rotted.
Literally unironically only having chad looks would help me. Not even being decently attractive would help me, And becoming chad is difficult.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
JFL The forum’s biggest shit poster is getting all personal. Mirin
i don't even have a driver's permit, self imporvement is most of the time cope but in my case it really isn't

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore, Pikabro and 1 other person
Literally unironically only having chad looks would help me. Not even being decently attractive would help me, And becoming chad is difficult.
You would still be a non NT weirdo. Women would make it easy for you ofc but that’s it the rest is you

• +1
Why would HTN/Chadlite looks not suffice?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
i don't even have a driver's permit, self imporvement is most of the time cope but in my case it really isn't
Kinda relatable

I have a drivers license but my driving anxiety is so bad it’s almost like I can’t drive

I really wonder if girls have looked down on me for not having a car. The last one I went on dates with didn’t have one either so I prob seemed more “boring” to her. Her roommate’s bf had a car AND a place to fuck despite being an ugly ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and rand anon
Same I am so fucking lost, barely attending school and spending all my spare time on the internet/vidya with sparse bouts of exercise did not do me any favors

21 wasted years

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shycel, Michael Myers, rand anon and 2 others
Same I am so fucking lost, barely attending school and spending all my spare time on the internet/vidya with sparse bouts of exercise did not do me any favors

21 wasted years
I will probably rope/go to mountains by 25 anyways, There’s no chance im suffering till old age lol. Im Either roping by 25 or going to mountains

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Pikabro
I will probably rope/go to mountains by 25 anyways, There’s no chance im suffering till old age lol. Im Either roping by 25 or going to mountains
You can try to ascend by 25. Realistically you are not going to ascend the way you are rn. But progressively talking to women while looksmaxxing and living your life

• +1
Why would HTN/Chadlite looks not suffice?
Doesn’t help in my case. And it’s difficult to reach htn/chadlite looks level anyways unless surgery and all that effort is worth nothing in the end. I’ve accepted my situation and Im being logical about it. Maybe it can change but with huge amounts of risk and effort which the bad will probably outweight the good.

21 wasted years
i truly knew it was over when i went to a wallgreens with my brother a few weeks ago and i encounter an old friend, he seemed NT and chatting with me but i was just so akward and avoiding the convo. I'm at a point now where i can't even talk to people i already have a rep with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
You can try to ascend by 25. Realistically you are not going to ascend the way you are rn. But progressively talking to women while looksmaxxing and living your life
That will just make it worse, experiences with women will just get worse, not better.

i truly knew it was over when i went to a wallgreens with my brother a few weeks ago and i encounter an old friend, he seemed NT and chatting with me but i was just so akward and avoiding the convo. I'm at a point now where i can't even talk to people i already have a rep with.
This is so true. I’m just awkward n quiet as always. Waste of time really. But that’s where laziness and pathetic excuses gets you

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Costcosuperstore
All the guys I know that experienced teen love were approached by the girl. If you have to try it’s kind of over, sure put a dating profile up and maybe go out every now and then. If it doesn’t happen it’s your looks

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, sudanguy and STAMPEDE
All the guys I know that experienced teen love were approached by the girl. If you have to try it’s kind of over, sure put a dating profile up and maybe go out every now and then. If it doesn’t happen it’s your looks
With a certain level of looks, you still have to try. I have certain looks level, But i don’t have same circumstances as other guys. Only chadlites or chads get women without trying. It’s kind of over at 20 for me.

• +1
Dude it’s b/c of your social isolation it’s not like you “can’t be normal”

You have to understand that the people who attended college right after high school just naturally continued their “socializing and partying phase”. By the time you go in, the people your age are gonna be “ahead” of you

But whatever it just means it might take a little longer. Doesn’t mean it’s impossible

• +1
Yeah I know man

For some people these kind of things just fall on to their lap naturally. It probably doesn’t feel like that big of an effort unlike for some of us

Fuark, I'm 17 and never had a talking stage with a girl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, sudanguy, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
icegif-303.gif

Fuark, I'm 17 and never had a talking stage with a girl
Is not over, only just begun. Talk to girls, get their numbers talk to more girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
over if you have to try

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE