As a BBC I admit bbc is a myth ;(

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
True thread title: how to rep farm on Looksmax.org

Step 1: write a thread on BBC or black SMV (make it a negative thread as more ethncis and Cumskins will clammer to boost the replies)

Step 2: say you are blk despite being a pinkoid or ethnic abomination.

Step 3: use online dating stats or self reported cock measuring data or some other asinine anecdote

Step 4: let the games begin, relax and grab popcorn

@Ricky212 @Kamui @ManletBlackcel this is the way, cannot be arsed tagging anymore ppl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, strawberrymushroom, murdah and 12 others
Even greycels can get 12 page threads with this method :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, zan, Shnofield Geiser and 5 others
Even greycels can get 12 page threads with this method :forcedsmile:
“Scientists hate him, discover how to get rep farm on Looksmax”

Our biggest success using this method is @Blackgymmax and that’s because he is autistic and makes YT videos proving he is bbc. What he fails to realise is Blk SMV is mainly based on NTness which he lacks so GG 4 him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, murdah, zan and 4 others
PrinceLuenLeoncur has a black penis on his mind. He's picturing the black penis. He's thinking about black penises. Black penises are consuming so many of his thoughts, he had to write a thread about it.

Any guy that comments or creates threads about black penises is indeed gay and has those penises on the brain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, normie_joe, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
White penises are every woman of every race's goal to achieve. Women, including black and Hispanic, Indian and oriental has white penises on the brain. Sadly, not all of them can achieve the white penis. So they have to settle with what their culture, neighborhood, or family friends offer.

But make no mistake, there are more big white penises than any other race on this Earth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, distance decay, murdah and 3 others
PrinceLuenLeoncur has a black penis on his mind. He's picturing the black penis. He's thinking about black penises. Black penises are consuming so many of his thoughts, he had to write a thread about it.

Any guy that comments or creates threads about black penises is indeed gay and has those penises on the brain.
Indeed, in the name of the emperor I smite my enemies down with my MASSIVE BIG BLACK SWORD
IMG 8326
⚔️

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Ricky212
here before this becomes a long ass thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and PrinceLuenLeoncur
conclusions: curries and why bois gravitate toward bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, aesthetic beauty, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

Step 1: write a thread on BBC or black SMV (make it a negative thread as more ethncis and Cumskins will clammer to boost the replies)

Step 3: use online dating stats or self reported cock measuring data or some other asinine anecdote

@Ricky212 @Kamui @ManletBlackcel this is the way, cannot be arsed tagging anymore ppl
I'm gonna make a thread soon to disprove BBC.

I believe it's gonna make a difference, be prepared.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, BigJimsWornOutTires and PrinceLuenLeoncur

The thread has been made hundreds of times and they do nothing but rep farm and cause a race war for a week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, aesthetic beauty, sub5c3l and 2 others
The thread has been made hundreds of times and they do nothing but rep farm and cause a race war for a week.
History repeats itself, but that doesn't mean that we should give up.

I will do my part and hope for the best.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sub5c3l

Unlike mine, yours will cos you never done it before. My thread won’t get 10k replies because admittedly I have baited people like this before 😜

So go ahead do it watch your rep to post ratio increase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, sub5c3l and Narcissus🥀

Show me on the doll where the greycel hurt you

Unlike mine, yours will cos you never done it before. My thread won’t get 10k replies because admittedly I have baited people like this before 😜

So go ahead do it watch your rep to post ratio increase
I'm not doing it for the rep.
I couldn't care less about reputation, I do it because I am a bringer of truth.

I'm the anvil on which truth is forged, justice will sweep the forum like a cleansing storm and soon the truth shall shine bright and allure the eyes.

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and PrinceLuenLeoncur
There’s threads on this topic daily… lol @ u if you think I have a particular individual in mind.

Also that’s a terrifying looking doll legit nightmare fuel
I would imagine it was the graycel that caused you guys to have a 4-page spaz-out

I'm not doing it for the rep.
I couldn't care less about reputation, I do it because I am a bringer of truth.

I'm the anvil on which truth is forged, justice will sweep the forum like a cleansing storm and soon the truth shall shine bright and allure the eyes.
Spoken like a true son of Dorn. Welcome to the crusade brother we will cleanse the world of Furries, faggots, and Gayrhiests.
IMG 8328

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
wdym by Gayrhiests?

Atheists?
Those who don’t accept Christ as their Lord and saviour will be met with the eternal death (and real death if I have anything to say about it)

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
BBC is the Sun in the solar system, every other planet orbits around it

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
The bottom line is legit at least. It's a myth. Or that Europeans are larger while Asians are smaller. Even though studies point out the difference between the races are minimal. :forcedsmile:

The bottom line is legit at least. It's a myth. Or that Europeans are larger while Asians are smaller. Even though studies point out the difference between the races are minimal. :forcedsmile:
Eh human variance is overrated humans don’t carry that much. Even in the IQ meme stating Africans have 70 and Europeans 100 the reality if probably much closer to being at most a 5% gap between races just like everything else

Eh human variance is overrated humans don’t carry that much. Even in the IQ meme stating Africans have 70 and Europeans 100 the reality if probably much closer to being at most a 5% gap between races just like everything else
Not to mention IQ is a dogshit way to measure intelligence anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back