As a Darker man(Even a darker white guy)ethnic women hate you and white women love you,it is what it is

yandex99

yandex99

Master
I've noticed a trend since around 2021 summer time,or even in 2015 because I remember telling my chinese friend about it.white women(all ages) are friendly,kind,smile,go out of their way to be nice ,I'm talking random strangers etc while ethnic women ignore me or even antagonize me/humiliate in public and or give me cold shoulders.I've experienced this general rule in both Europe(western,amsterdam and haarlem)and the USA in multiple neighbourhoods of varying political persuasions.

my stats are

Race:Choctaw amerindian,Lousiana creole,spaniard,Toscano italian on my mother's side

German/Dutch on my father's side

goodlooking in a hypermasculine way

look Sefardic or Levantine

Ebionite Jew(Messianic Judaism or jewish christianity) that secretely leans towards neoplatonism in religion(white women hate islamic men and hindu men)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, St.TikTokcel and 5'7 zoomer
Just say mutt next time instead of delineating your entire ethnic background as if it’s relevant to anyone.

With all due respect my nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe and 8 others
Nigga went out of his way to describe his ethnic side just as insurance to avoid being called a curry(Hint- You will be called one anyway)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, st.hamudi but 6‘5, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Just say mutt next time instead of delineating your entire ethnic background as if it’s relevant to anyone.

With all due respect my nigga
I don't wanna be accused of being indian

Darker white women and ethnic bitches are somne mean ass women to ethnic men.They fawn over white boys.

Nordic women are always nice and friendly as a ethnic that isn't muslim or hindu.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Nigga went out of his way to describe his ethnic side just as insurance to avoid being called a curry(Hint- You will be called one anyway)
moreso that I'm not islamic.white women fear/loathe islamic men.I've gotten the best GOD-like treatment from snowbunnies whenever I wore a cross.they're mean if I don't wear a cross,because they think I'm arabian.my ugly short mexican friend diego always has a new white girl gf.my black friends report similar differences vs how ethnic women vs white women treat them.

Last edited:
@Xangsane they hate you for being muslim,not your race.if you were a christian or jew they would treat you like a God.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
that's actually really weird. i think i have noticed that myself. i tend to do very well with white women but terribly with ethic women despite preferring ethnic women.:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
that's actually really weird. i think i have noticed that myself. i tend to do very well with white women but terribly with ethic women despite preferring ethnic women.:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
I look like those very israelite depictions of Jesus,and if I wear girly pearl earrings as fashion they treat me so kindly and flirt in public,they make the first moves etc basically I feel like God on earth from them.

they know muslims would never wear earrings or girly pearl earrings.

if I wear a cross same treatment.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Do they like sikhs?

Attachments

• images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
Do they like sikhs?
if they know you're not muslim,you're good.sikhs wear turbans are mistaken as radical wahhabbis and get attacked unfortunately.

if they know you're not muslim,you're good.sikhs wear turbans are mistaken as radical wahhabbis and get attacked unfortunately.
I never understand why sikh niggas wear turban in foreign countries their religion isn't even that strict

I never understand why sikh niggas wear turban in foreign countries their religion isn't even that strict
yeah giga retarded.they need to go secular and get tats,earrings and some drip and white women will love them.remember the old nazi woman that said when the punjabi sikh men battalions fought for hitler,and the german nazi women saw them they saw them as gods and lusted after them,and saw them as something out of arabian knights in her words.that was before 9/11 of course.

muslim=terrorist,wife beater,misogynist,pedo,homophobic in women's eyes

I thought westerners were just cold and unfriendly and mean before I thought'hey maybe they think I'm muslim because I look like a golden brown skinned israelite and they mistake me as a wahabbi'.

and I was right.

they're actually very friendly and outgoing.goodlooking white women will smile at ethnics and want to fuck them whenever they're not percieved as muslim.

Even alot of mudshark women like arab dudes.my female best friend(white,light brown hair)prefers arab men on a physical level but would never date a muslim.

I thought this was only POLAND,but all white women think like polish women,all white women lust after dark men,I even heard my ukrainian friend she said 'ever since i was little I loved dark men'to me when she said she liked me.even polish women only like non-muslim ethnics.they hate muslims.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
@Xangsane

ever since 9/11 and the war on terror propoganda,ISIS etc and the whole pealestinian thing before it,white women thought of ya'll as the lowest of the low.remember that lebanese dude that had lebanese friends that were all christian with christian names and they cleaned up with hot white women?

it's not your race.it's the muslim thing.

A christian Syrian or copt would get better treatment by FAR than a BBC muslim from white women.no cap.

• So Sad
White women are very feminine for their dark caucasoid bullz and mestizo bullz.the treatment white guys get in southeastasia and peru,darker men get in the west.

Another thing,I really question the studies that say white women prefer white men because it's outdated,they really prefer caucasian ethnics and mestizos and kpop fags.

bbc is a huge niche too.

if any ethnic,no matter looks level,gets treated bad by white women,it';s probabely because you pass as islamic,and you need to get tats,earrings and a drip.

Another thing,I really question the studies that say white women prefer white men because it's outdated,they really prefer caucasian ethnics and mestizos and kpop fags.

bbc is a huge niche too.

if any ethnic,no matter looks level,gets treated bad by white women,it';s probabely because you pass as islamic,and you need to get tats,earrings and a drip.
WDYM caucasian ethnics

I thought this was only POLAND,but all white women think like polish women,all white women lust after dark men,
just say you have severe schizophrenia next time

so in quick words: you’re indian

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I've noticed a trend since around 2021 summer time,or even in 2015 because I remember telling my chinese friend about it.white women(all ages) are friendly,kind,smile,go out of their way to be nice ,I'm talking random strangers etc while ethnic women ignore me or even antagonize me/humiliate in public and or give me cold shoulders.I've experienced this general rule in both Europe(western,amsterdam and haarlem)and the USA in multiple neighbourhoods of varying political persuasions.

my stats are

Race:Choctaw amerindian,Lousiana creole,spaniard,Toscano italian on my mother's side

German/Dutch on my father's side

goodlooking in a hypermasculine way

look Sefardic or Levantine

Ebionite Jew(Messianic Judaism or jewish christianity) that secretely leans towards neoplatonism in religion(white women hate islamic men and hindu men)
Naw white European women find ethnics disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back