As a shortcel, how to become 'really' optimistic instead of just being 'seemingly' optimistic by coping?

D

Deleted member 46720

Psychometrician, Mathematician, Physicist, HRTer
I ask this question because I encountered with some optimistic incels, some of which are just 'seemingly' optimistic by coping with 'Tall guys can also be alone. So don't overemphasize the importance of being tall as if it were the holy grail of life that one guy is supposed to have to tap girls or even live a happy life.', 'I am short, but I am handsome, smart, jacked, rich, etc., so height does not meaning anything to me and one guy if he was outstanding enough in other things!', 'So what? You do not live on relationship. Being lonely is not a big issue.'

Tbh, all of shortcels like these seem just 'seemingly' optimistic while they are actually very insecure internally so that they are coping as if 'Napoleon Complex' were real.

Very few shortcels are really optimistic to me.(which sheds light on how over you would be if you were short)

But I am being puzzled by how to become really optimistic?

I really think it's impossible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, schizo echochamber, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
smoke weed

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 46720
cheeky kinky horny incels wanna have fun , don't stop yourself from having fun

play gta v and crash npc foids with a lambo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the boss, roping3264, Krakowski and 1 other person
Become really great at something is the only hope for shortcels. Connor Mcgregor is a manlet yet gets so many bitches. Floyd Mayweather is too and gets women. You cant really change your height so stop obsessing about it ig. Be a sad winner nor a sad loser at least.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I think you should aim for optimism, but always be realistic about your situation. Also, a problem I see a lot of men make is judging there entire value as a human being dependent on how women treat you. This forum is notorious for bending over backwards for female validation, and it hurts a lot guys self-esteem when they don't get it. Historically speaking, men garnered self-esteem from there work, and by having a pivotal role in their local community.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46720
I think you should aim for optimism, but always be realistic about your situation. Also, a problem I see a lot of men make is judging there entire value as a human being dependent on how women treat you. This forum is notorious for bending over backwards for female validation, and it hurts a lot guys self-esteem when they don't get it. Historically speaking, men garnered self-esteem from there work, and by having a pivotal role in their local community.

Indeed. We should not value ourselves by how others treat us. Your value is only dependent of how contributive you are to the world.

Instead of coping embrace the Faustian spirit and either make asinine amounts of money to fund LL or inject experimental chemicals (if under 25).

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
just be gl

How short are you? 5'8 you can just about get away with if you have a good face and physique. 5'5-5'7 is brutal but not totally over but tbh anything below that and it's probably over

Take risks. Be low inhib. You have much less to lose as a manlet, so try new things. It's the best cope.

Save up for LL. Wish there was a better answer.

inject filler into ur heel

I ask this question because I encountered with some optimistic incels, some of which are just 'seemingly' optimistic by coping with 'Tall guys can also be alone. So don't overemphasize the importance of being tall as if it were the holy grail of life that one guy is supposed to have to tap girls or even live a happy life.', 'I am short, but I am handsome, smart, jacked, rich, etc., so height does not meaning anything to me and one guy if he was outstanding enough in other things!', 'So what? You do not live on relationship. Being lonely is not a big issue.'

Tbh, all of shortcels like these seem just 'seemingly' optimistic while they are actually very insecure internally so that they are coping as if 'Napoleon Complex' were real.

Very few shortcels are really optimistic to me.(which sheds light on how over you would be if you were short)

the fact that you're asking that question means you want an answer to cope with

Become biochemically healthy. Eat raw meat and eggs. Quit vegetables.

there is this game called genshin impact, fangirls thirst for some short guy.
you need that young athletic anime boy looks to become optimistic.