As an oldcel, I'm quite surprised to see that most users are under or around 18

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
26 yo checking in. I wish I could have been as redpilled as you my fellow youngcels are today.

But back in my time, (teen years from 2005 until 2010) it was somewhat possible to ascend without having top-tier looks. Life was still somehow organic.

Then the smartphone and social medias and fucking Tinder came along. I swear that everything went downhill from there (2012 and beyond).

If I was aware and had a bit of the knowledge that you guys got, maybe I wouldn't even be here at this moment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin, margotrobbie and Nibba
26 yo checking in. I wish I could have been as redpilled as you my fellow youngcels are today.

But back in my time, (teen years from 2005 until 2010) it was somewhat possible to ascend without having top-tier looks. Life was still somehow organic.

Then the smartphone and social medias and fucking Tinder came along. I swear that everything went downhill from there (2012 and higher).

If I was aware and had a bit of the knowledge that you guys got, maybe I wouldn't even be here at this moment.

It's definitely easier for teenagers like me nowadays in many instances and aspects, but for many here and elsewhere the looksmaxing they do (considering they were average/slightly below in the first place) will not have extreme positive effects, except for hitting the gym and curing acne for those affected. Improving personality/low inhib whilst improving in all of the non-surgical aspects would raise the majority here 0.5-1 psl only, which isn't that big of a deal if the issue mainly lies in the face.

The majority of effective looksmaxing, which is a result of plastic surgery that some users need here, cannot be achieved during the teen years, it can only be performed by sensible surgeons during the individuals 20s or later. So i don't really know, if it would have made that much difference anyways.

Then the smartphone and social medias and fucking Tinder came along. I swear that everything went downhill from there (2012 and beyond).

Same. I wouldn’t have wasted my time on shitty relationships & wasting money on things I don’t need, & would’ve been lightyears ahead in how to treat my acne, hair, diet, mewing etc. My theory is that if I knew about this site years before, I would be +1.5 PSL today. No cope

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and mojopin
Same. I wouldn’t have wasted my time on shitty relationships & wasting money on things I don’t need, & would’ve been lightyears ahead in how to treat my acne, hair, diet, mewing etc. My theory is that if I knew about this site years before, I would be +1.5 PSL today. No cope
Yeah it makes me wonder if I’m destined to stay unhappy for never achieving my full potential through mewing at a young age

Yeah it makes me wonder if I’m destined to stay unhappy for never achieving my full potential through mewing at a young age

How old are you ?

The very early 2000s you could still smell the organic scent of the 90s in the air, even as late as 2009. But after 2010 everything went HD, youtube, phones, cameras. I still regreet I never set up a tacky emo myspace account.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
At least I started self-improvement at 16. I was a major aspie back then and now I'm pretty much NT. I can say I'm proud of myself.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I mean the good thing is at least you have the privilege of being able to plan whatever doctor visits or to buy anything under your own accord. Otherwise, I wouldn’t feel too stumped up over it, I’m sure 99% of people don’t mew at a young age anyways

18 so I still have a few years. Doesn’t excuse me for being a morbid cunt though

How many years do you mean when you say that you have a few left ? Asking because i'm trying to assemble different opinions on this whole dilemma regarding youth and it's limit

How many years do you mean when you say that you have a few left ? Asking because i'm trying to assemble different opinions on this whole dilemma regarding youth and it's limit
I’d say I have until 21 to lose my virginity before I’m permanently affected by inceldom. Then I guess I can businessmax and try to be like Don Draper or ldar

At least I started self-improvement at 16. I was a major aspie back then and now I'm pretty much NT. I can say I'm proud of myself.
I agree although I still have sperg tendencies

Yeah most here are teens. I am 24 though.

the social media and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

When I saw oldcel in the title I got all excited but then saw you were only 26 lol. Oldcel is generally 30+, I am 35 and one of the oldest guys on here and the incel/blackpill forums.

My thoughts exactly on the last bit though. This has been affecting me a lot lately. If I had all this information to hand when I was about 18, and told the REAL truth about my looks and what I needed to do to improve, who knows what would have been. I could have saved up for surgeries and whatever else I needed and actually done whatever was necessary to be the best I could be instead of all the time and money that I wasted.

I may have been lying here now at 35 reminiscing on all the great memories of my 20's, instead of posting this depressing post about what could have been.

Ok, Im 18. Here is my story. Im not an incel (even tho im a virgin)BUT I FUCKING HATE THE MODERN STANDARDS of women.
Not cause of my looks, im 6' 1'' and average face, been lifting, but when I was fat, I had a huge crush on this one girl. She litteralraly made fun of me, until she just went to ignore. Im more of mad at women's nature of low SMV and halo effect.

I am much higher SMV now and in looks but incel by choice, because its a lot of work too, gonna go for specific woman that I really want
It's definitely easier for teenagers like me nowadays in many instances and aspects, but for many here and elsewhere the looksmaxing they do (considering they were average/slightly below in the first place) will not have extreme positive effects, except for hitting the gym and curing acne for those affected. Improving personality/low inhib whilst improving in all of the non-surgical aspects would raise the majority here 0.5-1 psl only, which isn't that big of a deal if the issue mainly lies in the face.

Lifting and approaching are best things you can do. I already fixed first but Im working on the second
GIve me some advice bro Im 18 :3