As I said, Trump the War Chief

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I'm not sharing links, find the resource yourself which isn't that difficult since mainstream media is blowing their rag over what he said last night.

He will bring Putin and Zelenskyy together and shake hands for peace. All of those billions of dollars of weapons we gave Ukraine will be split with Russia and together, we're going to war with China.

Also, as many of you know, a few years ago I stated several things will happen in the future. Not only war with China but the PMS and FPA.

Pedestrian Mobile Surveillance (PMS) has begun with Apple's VR Bug Eyes. Eventually, Google introduced their cheaper version. Finally, the government will offer something like the Obama Pro. Or whatever they'll call it. Maybe, they'll find a medical reason and have medicaid/medicare cover it. I don't give a fuck how that happens but it will.

Federal Police Agency (FPA.) Last week, Trump foreshadowed "his" federal government will take over all law enforcement.

For Trump to earn the War Chief title, he must complete Peacemaker and The Savior first.

But hey, don't listen to my skitzo babbling. You do you.

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Psychophilly
winning states by 98% vote, what a gigachad

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Dndr but agreed
PimeSemT 400x400

winning states by 98% vote, what a gigachad
He's still running the nation. He didn't lose in 2020. But the black community threatened to burn down cities if he didn't leave the white house. The military almost got involved. If you all remember, he said he could use the military and stay in the WH. But the consequences were too heavy.

Jan 6 was designed to bring out the militias to be squashed. Instead, they got a bunch of content creators. Nevertheless, they used them to send a message to every American, "Don't think about it." After Biden took over the representation for president, Gov't sent a message through him, "You better have F-15s and nukes if you want to take on this government."

BTW: Nukes are the Bogeyman.

Biden's loss of thought snitched the operation a dozen times with remarks about Trump as the sitting president. Biden also said he's told what to do. That means he never was the president.

I gave you all the Undercover Boss metaphor in 2020, yet, little minds cluttered with confusing intelligence and mainstream media garbage couldn't decipher it.

It is what it is. He'll gain Peacekeeper by bringing Putin and Zelenskyy together while taking revenge against the UN for charging Israel with crimes against humanity.

He'll achieve The Savior after he releases the Jan 6 inmates. A parade should follow. Or it might not! Regardless, not important.

Finally, we go to war against China with Russia, Ukraine, Western Powers, Japan, and other irrelevant nations on our side. He earns War Chief.

During WW3, the tagging begins along with PMS and FPA. Eventually, the homeless will be paid to participate in the PMS trials.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
China influences Africa, especially Nigeria. Understand we're already in WW3 without an official declaration. Perhaps, call this the Prologue. The CCP/PLA encouraged and aided African migrants to storm our border. The intelligent ones won't talk. The small-minded migrants were coerced by their own. They probably don't even know China's behind their push for America. Small minds are easy to manipulate. And Africa has an abundance of them!

Was this an accident or intentional? Powerful Nigerian banker. "Powerful" to the CCP.

• +1
China influences Africa, especially Nigeria. Understand we're already in WW3 without an official declaration. Perhaps, call this the Prologue. The CCP/PLA encouraged and aided African migrants to storm our border. The intelligent ones won't talk. The small-minded migrants were coerced by their own. They probably don't even know China's behind their push for America. Small minds are easy to manipulate. And Africa has an abundance of them!

Was this an accident or intentional? Powerful Nigerian banker. "Powerful" to the CCP.

So what‘s your prediction, when does WW3 "officially" kick in?

• Hmm...
So what‘s your prediction, when does WW3 "officially" kick in?
That's a tricky one because people esp leaders are paranoid and change their patterns constantly thinking they're outsmarting what they can't see. But it happens regardless. And if I knew exactly the time day and place, I would say nothing.

• +1
That's a tricky one because people esp leaders are paranoid and change their patterns constantly thinking they're outsmarting what they can't see. But it happens regardless. And if I knew exactly the time day and place, I would say nothing.
Hpothetically, would you say I could take care of my unfinished business and make peace with certain people without a big event or societal change interfering in this until the mid of next year?

• Hmm...
I'm not sharing links, find the resource yourself which isn't that difficult since mainstream media is blowing their rag over what he said last night.

He will bring Putin and Zelenskyy together and shake hands for peace. All of those billions of dollars of weapons we gave Ukraine will be split with Russia and together, we're going to war with China.

Also, as many of you know, a few years ago I stated several things will happen in the future. Not only war with China but the PMS and FPA.

Pedestrian Mobile Surveillance (PMS) has begun with Apple's VR Bug Eyes. Eventually, Google introduced their cheaper version. Finally, the government will offer something like the Obama Pro. Or whatever they'll call it. Maybe, they'll find a medical reason and have medicaid/medicare cover it. I don't give a fuck how that happens but it will.

Federal Police Agency (FPA.) Last week, Trump foreshadowed "his" federal government will take over all law enforcement.

For Trump to earn the War Chief title, he must complete Peacemaker and The Savior first.

But hey, don't listen to my skitzo babbling. You do you.

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
most schizophrenic org user

Hpothetically, would you say I could take care of my unfinished business and make peace with certain people without a big event or societal change interfering in this until the mid of next year?
No idea. I would like to make peace with certain people but they're under the influence of a person who despises me. So if those people won't lead to more problems in your life, do it today. I don't know your people and their circumstances.

But next year, 2025 is red hot.

• +1
most schizophrenic org user
Whatever helps you to cope with your little brain, knock yourself out. But don't blame me. Blame genetics. Blame your ancestors.

• +1
No idea. I would like to make peace with certain people but they're under the influence of a person who despises me. So if those people won't lead to more problems in your life, do it today. I don't know your people and their circumstances.

But next year, 2025 is red hot.
With red hot you mean it‘ll affect the whole western Hemisphere?
What abt smaller neighborhoods or villages?
Economy-wise?
I‘m not trying to play Lieutenant Columbo here or trying to make a Nostradamus out of you.
Am just wondering.

• JFL
Economy-wise?
I‘m not trying to play Lieutenant Columbo here or trying to make a Nostradamus out of you.
Am just wondering.
Hollywood kept changing the dates in that Nostradamus video from the 90s. I logged it. Stupid fuckers thought their cheap VHS tape was guaranteed to decay after so many usages. Brutally, wrong they were.

Nostradamus's work was severely manipulated and used against the people to keep them scared.

The world doesn't end Lancaster. Many people will live. Soldiers though, that all depends. Having millions of drones does save lives.

• +1
Hollywood kept changing the dates in that Nostradamus video from the 90s. I logged it. Stupid fuckers thought their cheap VHS tape was guaranteed to decay after so many usages. Brutally, wrong they were.

Nostradamus's work was severely manipulated and used against the people to keep them scared.

The world doesn't end Lancaster. Many people will live. Soldiers though, that all depends. Having millions of drones does save lives.
I have faith in god and Jesus. That’s enough for me.
Know god no fear, no god know fear.

• +1
Economy-wise?
Am just wondering.
I wouldn't worry about dying. That's the easy part. This ain't going to be easy. People will become so confused, they'll go along with anything that will make it less confusing. They proved that during Covid. Many of them got vaccinated so it will be over. They couldn't deal with the confusion. They wanted it to end. So they got the shot. Boosters were then offered. "Here we go again, do it!"

• +1
I wouldn't worry about dying. That's the easy part. This ain't going to be easy. People will become so confused, they'll go along with anything that will make it less confusing. They proved that during Covid. Many of them got vaccinated so it will be over. They couldn't deal with the confusion. They wanted it to end. So they got the shot. Boosters were then offered. "Here we go again, do it!"
Never will I ever let anything inject or implant into my body ever again.
When I was 14 I was basically dragged to get one Pfizer shot.
My arm burnt the whole day after the injection.
Only god knows what else it damaged and problems it exacerbated.
Even if this mark restricts me from buying and selling shit, like foretold.

Last edited:
  • +1
Whatever helps you to cope with your little brain, knock yourself out. But don't blame me. Blame genetics. Blame your ancestors.
you are the one here with 20000 posts on this site jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang, BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
you are the one here with 20000 posts on this site jfl
I‘d unironically read what he writes, sure it may seem cryptic or exaggerated. But it’s a funny and creative way of writing.
Can learn a bit and maybe take one or 2 warnings for the future to ya‘ mind.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and polishcel
I‘d unironically read what he writes, sure it may seem cryptic or exaggerated. But it’s a funny and creative way of writing.
Can learn a bit and maybe take one or 2 warnings for the future to ya‘ mind.
C4dd7eaf6cccbf6b751d565d2d9d73ba46737215004dad557489d477258be637 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
He‘s not shizo.
If you knew what really goes on you‘d also become like him after a while.
this is why i rarely read schizo conspiracy theory content now, i know pretty much every one out there and the evidence so nothing can suprise me, i used to read them since age 13 jfl and i was on the edge to become one.

thinking and obsessing about schizo content often turns you into a mentalcel outcast.

Screenshot 20231026 080121 Firefox

• JFL
It all sounded very legitimate and interesting until you started using karma titles from fallout series (peacekeeper, saviour etc.). Thats when i realized you are a shut in nerd who plays rpgs/political/war games all day and your rambling lost legitimacy. Honestly, you should refrain from using video game terminology in such serious discussions.

3719173_1698077970860.png

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and polishcel
It all sounded very legitimate and interesting until you started using karma titles from fallout series (peacekeeper, saviour etc.). Thats when i realized you are a shut in nerd who plays rpgs/political/war games all day and your rambling lost legitimacy. Honestly, you should refrain from using video game terminology in such serious discussions.

First thing, I don't play games. The only ones I had in the past ten years are Fortnite and Civilization 4. And I'm not die-hard crazy into them. The latter, I played for a week and that's it. Never touched that stuff again. Fortnite I played on and off but nothing serious like many of you are.

When did Fallout start using my terms? Fucking cocksuckers think I'm joking and took what I said and used it for their gain? Son of bitch. That was stupid of them. Do they have any idea what they've done? Smh. Mocking this isn't cool.

REGARDLESS! I don't give the slightest fuck what you or anyone thinks. I'm not that guy. I don't care what you do or don't. I'm using this portal for suspicious reasons.

I think you're confused by what I type. You're used to doomsday screamers and book prophets. You're pampered with Hollywood and gaming industry fiction. What I'm foreshadowing, anyone who pays attention can also see that future.

See this as a chess game. Or, if you're Chinese, xiangqi. "Everything is black and white." There are two players. The outside of their area is surrounded by an invisible dome. There is no roof. Inside that dome is a regulated atmosphere. No matter the change in weather on the outside, the inside holds at a comfortable 73 degrees Fahrenheit. That dome also protects the players from foreign objects.

Both players are persistent to win. Neither one will quit. It will N-E-V-E-R happen. Nothing will stop that future of one winning, one losing. It's written in stone. Also, there's a line of substitutes for each player, in case one dies, another immediately takes its place.

Now you know the future. Congratulations! That future you know without a doubt, no one can convince you otherwise, you are 100% absolute there will be one winner, one loser.

The players have been checking one another for some time. The majority of their pieces are gone. They were each down to a king, queen, and knight.

When will there be a checkmate? No fucking idea. But you are absolutely sure there will be one soon because one of the players just lost a knight.

Welcome to Skitzoville, as you call it.

HOWEVER! Our chess game is not just nations, but systems. The people are caught in the middle. The people affect the players. They can cause distractions; they can cause sudden moves. It's a serious game. Many lives are connected to that board.