As soon as you ‘want’ for something

Ik you dgaf about what I have to say but I just want to clarify for my own autistic brain. I agree that corporations feed the masses bullshit beliefs to buy or believe in useless crap in order to be "happy". But for myself whenever I adopted the mindset that I don't need external things to be happy I would just fuck myself over by not doing shit because "I don't need material things". I think this applies to alot of other ppl on here too.

im assuming short in this case is 5'5 you could realistically LL to 5'8-5'9 you dont seem like you do any sort of sports so that wouldnt matter, then improving your face from say 4 psl to 5 would probably be a large positive change to your life
Jfl advicing ll for a 39 yo

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
As soon as you ‘want’ for something

You are giving it control over you
And disturbing your peace

No desire? No angst

People become the most disturbed when they desire for soemthing that they have no control over

For example If you desire for a good body, you can work towards that

But … wanting the approval of others
Or For a different sequence of events

Is Foolish

Because once you attach yourself to having it or not having it - is precisely when it has power over you
That power you have the capacity to remove at any moment - as its a restriction of the mind

You are complete, and can exist in your entirety without anything external to fulfil you.

IT’s good to want to make progress, but don’t let this turn into needing to have some arbitrary material success in order to be happy

A lot of the time you are told by corporations or media that you should be one way or the other, or have something but not this in order to be happy. It’s not true.

Because its possible to be happy now, with whatever you have
Only someone with a full head of hair could write such a shit thread
@volcelfatcel i guess the problem isn’t my hair but it’s me wanting hair :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Only someone with a full head of hair could write such a shit thread
@volcelfatcel i guess the problem isn’t my hair but it’s me wanting hair :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Maxresdefault 7 E6a183638d20b66efd7063d80c59e5fd Tenor 5

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, StrangerDanger and SubhumanCurrycel
Do you pay £50 for his groupchat lambros too:LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back