Ascending won't make any difference.

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Bronze
You'll still be anhedonic. It's all about neurochemistry. An Indian janitor can be happier than a chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, kiyopon, TsarTsar444 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Jeww, Zeta and 8 others
You'll still be anhedonic. It's all about neurochemistry. An Indian janitor can be happier than a chad.
What do you just assume everyone is anhedonic? As if being depressed is normal (and maybe it is more common nowadays).

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
What do you just assume everyone is anhedonic? As if being depressed is normal (and maybe it is more common nowadays).
Im projecting, thats why

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Never speak again

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
you're still charismaec and hedonistic and maechenivioistic and a sadist and lookcoolwordistisc and very machaevelliistic and hitleristic

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
guys my life is hell i wish i was an 5'4 balding subhuman indian janitor I hate being 6'2 and fucking girls every day FUCKKK MY LIFEEEEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 49130, piec and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: med, Egyptianmogger and soover4me
yeah but it's hard to have good neurochemistry if you're a sub5 curry manlet

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and Spergi
cope
depressed chad >>>>>>> happy(delusional) mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and med
happiness is a bluepill concept

• +1
Reactions: marek937
After my ascension life got worse. I get more looks now but I'm still the same pussy that can't ask out girls that are now my looksmatch cause I'm too intimidated.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ivan.kuk
After my ascension life got worse. I get more looks now but I'm still the same pussy that can't ask out girls that are now my looksmatch cause I'm too intimidated.
look into lowering your inhibition via drugs or lifestyle changes like diet or work environment. also clubs are easy mode for that if you ascended. go to a techno gig and just grind on women that give you looks

• +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom
yeah but it's hard to have good neurochemistry if you're a sub5 curry manlet
Sure, but getting attention and being better looking will just make you edge more, and de a bigger dopamine addict. And you'll just come back to your hapiness baseline.

look into lowering your inhibition via drugs or lifestyle changes like diet or work environment. also clubs are easy mode for that if you ascended. go to a techno gig and just grind on women that give you looks
Do you know of anything that worked for you without any crazy withdrawal symptoms like phenibut

u just gotta do ur best to ascend bro and enjoy the moment one day you’ll be dead

Do you know of anything that worked for you without any crazy withdrawal symptoms like phenibut
if you get hooked easily to substances like me, then nothing like that really. Kratom maybe. Also try megadosing tea and 2 spoons turmeric powder in water (though that shit has so much lead in it it'll lower your IQ by 10 points) once a week. Quit coffee. Go on a keto or carnivore diet (im doing this rn). Dry fast or water fast. Look into fixing your gut via elimination diet. A big chung of dopamine and serotonin is made in your gut. Some say if you fix your gut microbiome you'll be way more NT.

• +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom
u just gotta do ur best to ascend bro and enjoy the moment one day you’ll be dead
Yeah, working on that. In the end I realize life is about trying to fix your brain so that it gives you the most pleasure sustainably. All else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Yeah, working on that. In the end I realize life is about trying to fix your brain so that it gives you the most pleasure sustainably. All else is cope.
Tbh bro I’m actually super happy and energetic person I used to be more energetic and happy before I discovered black pill but I slowly turning back into my old self I still plan on surgerymaxxing tho tbh this forum is filled with so many pessimistic people it disgust me

if you get hooked easily to substances like me, then nothing like that really. Kratom maybe. Also try megadosing tea and 2 spoons turmeric powder in water (though that shit has so much lead in it it'll lower your IQ by 10 points) once a week. Quit coffee. Go on a keto or carnivore diet (im doing this rn). Dry fast or water fast. Look into fixing your gut via elimination diet. A big chung of dopamine and serotonin is made in your gut. Some say if you fix your gut microbiome you'll be way more NT.
Great tips thank you. Do you know how long gut changes take to make effects?

No, its outside and inside circumstances both play a part. Somebody is much likely to be less happy about themself if they are a janitor than a vice president, but if you are a vice president telling yourself "f i wish i was the president of the company but im not :( i suck" vs a janitor saying "f this job sucks but its a job and im bringing in money to feed myself instead of homeless" than the janitor will be happier. But when the same mindset is applied you are going better if you have better circumstances. You most practice gratitude to escape suffering or you will be stuck in a bad mindset like you see with multimillionaire celebrities like hasan complaining about their life

its about having to much self awareness, a bald indian janitor happy with himself is living in delusion and is probably stupid. Is it better than the other side oif the spectrum, probably.

its about having to much self awareness, a bald indian janitor happy with himself is living in delusion and is probably stupid. Is it better than the other side oif the spectrum, probably.
I'd much rather be delusional and happy, than realistic and fucked in the head.

I'll give you the definition of happiness. Ready?

Being in a good mood.

That's it.

When you're in a good mood, you process all your experiences through a positive filter.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I'll give you the definition of happiness. Ready?

Being in a good mood.

That's it.

When you're in a good mood, you process all your experiences through a positive filter.
water?

over for mentalcels

cope
depressed chad >>>>>>> happy(delusional) mtn
I don’t know about that one. Happiness is literally a state that exists only in your own mind. If you have the right outlook and brain chemistry you can feel happier than chad or rich people. In fact chads and rich people often times do end up anhedonic because they tried the best of the best and did it many times and now there is nowhere to go no higher highs

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
I don’t know about that one. Happiness is literally a state that exists only in your own mind. If you have the right outlook and brain chemistry you can feel happier than chad or rich people. In fact chads and rich people often times do end up anhedonic because they tried the best of the best and did it many times and now there is nowhere to go no higher highs
That's when they start fucking dudes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: tallnegga