Ascension at hand. USAcels GTFIH

ropemax

ropemax

hmm
40510 2015 83 Fig16 HTML

Some of you may recognize the above image as the mythical simulation F from 2015 Won Moon's study regarding micro-implant assisted maxillary protraction protocols using MARPE and FM.

If someone doesn't understand what's shown in the image, it's basically a non surgical version of the Holy Grail of surgerymaxxing - Le Fort III.

Lefort 1024x576

This will turn you into a model slayer.

You wanna ascend to the best version of yourself? This is it.

It brings the whole maxilla upwards and forward.

Long midface? Solved.

Flat cheekbones? Solved.

Negative orbital vector? Solved.

Poor forward growth? Solved.

Except width, it turns your maxilla into a work of art. No more shitty implants from Eppley.

You're recessed but not downswung? Not a problem, here's simulation G with a protocol appropriate to your case for perfect forward growth.

40510 2015 83 Fig17 HTML

This all works in theory thanks to the N2 micro-implant which provides skeletal anchorage for facemask pulling and with the right force vector can shift your maxilla as shown above.

M i0003 3219 81 6 1001 f01

Now, here's the deal, it's been 6 years since the models were generated and to this day there is no follow up study and no word about the current state of development of this N2 implant. I emailed Dr. Moon weeks ago asking about it but he hasn't responded. I then emailed his UCLA colleague, Professor Benjamin Wu, who sent me a link to Moon's dental clinic site and told me that i could reach him there. There is no email, only a phone number, hence why i'm asking any user, who is interested in ascending and resides in the US, to call them and ask Moon if he's planning on conducting a clinical trial in the forseeable future.

Any volunteers, pm me and i'll send you the details.

@noprogressno

Attachments

• 40510_2015_83_Fig17_HTML.gif
    40510_2015_83_Fig17_HTML.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, 5'7 zoomer, user123456 and 16 others
View attachment 1434288

Some of you may recognize the above image as the mythical simulation F from 2015 Won Moon's study regarding micro-implant assisted maxillary protraction protocols using MARPE and FM.

If someone doesn't understand what's shown in the image, it's basically a non surgical version of the Holy Grail of surgerymaxxing - Le Fort III.

View attachment 1434336

Long midface? Solved.

Flat cheekbones? Solved.

Except width, it turns your maxilla into a work of art. No more shitty implants from Eppley.

You're recessed but not downswung? Not a problem, here's simulation G with a protocol appropriate to your case for perfect forward growth.

View attachment 1434376

This all works in theory thanks to the N2 micro-implant which provides skeletal anchorage for facemask pulling and with the right force vector can shift your maxilla as shown above.

View attachment 1434395

Now, here's the deal, it's been 6 years since the models were generated and to this day there is no follow up study and no word about the current state of development of this N2 implant. I emailed Dr. Moon weeks ago asking about it but he hasn't responded. I then emailed his UCLA colleague, Professor Benjamin Wu, who sent me a link to Moon's dental clinic site and told me that i could reach him there. There is no email, only a phone number, hence why i'm asking any user, who is interested in ascending and resides in the US, to call them and ask Moon if he's planning on conducting a clinical trial in the forseeable future.

@noprogressno
Lifefuel thread.

I will call him. You got me hooked when you mentioned the changes? mind mentioning more I am in need for lifefuel?

Also OP with n2 implant induce forward growth of both jaw and fix my subuhman mandible?

Should i spread the word on facebook, reddit, discord and other communities. If this shit goes through, moon can become a billionaire overnight and competition just got way harder.

Anyways, let's focus on getting a trial going though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, user123456, ChristianChad and 3 others
Damn. I though you were finally gonna drop the long waited bomb and say '' I was finally able to reach won moon and he said clinical trials will start soon'' up until that point
My disappointment aside :ROFLMAO: if I lived in US I would do that with no hesitation. Unfortunately I don't...(well maybe not unfortunately :ROFLMAO: But in summary as much as I want to help, I can't in this situation)

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and AscendingHero
Facial attractiveness potential is determined by your skull shape?

Suppose I could get an x-ray of my skull. What should I look for to know how good my face would look if I, say, lost a lot of facial fat/bloat?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, AlexBrown84 and Chintuck22
we'll be all one foot in the grave by the time this treatment gets approval from the relevant authorities :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Tallooksmaxxer, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Lifefuel thread.

I will call him. You got me hooked when you mentioned the changes? mind mentioning more I am in need for lifefuel?

Also OP with n2 implant induce forward growth of both jaw and fix my subuhman mandible?

Should i spread the word on facebook, reddit, discord and other communities. If this shit goes through, moon can become a billionaire overnight and competition just got way harder.

Anyways, let's focus on getting a trial going though.
I'm not sure which company is actually manufacturing and designing N2 but if we managed to get the whole incel and looksmaxxing community to bomb their phones with questions about it then maybe we could accelerate the process

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and AscendingHero
There is no email, only a phone number, hence why i'm asking any user, who is interested in ascending and resides in the US, to call them and ask Moon if he's planning on conducting a clinical trial in the forseeable future.
Also this might sound like a strange idea but you need someone who is knowledgeable in those kind of topics to call him if you want the request to get taken seriously. Some random person won't do(Who knows, depending on who talks with him they might reopen to the N2 implant idea, they are the head of the research right?). A youtuber called Ronald Ead(you probably know him but...) did some interviews with Dr. Ting(who basically revolutionized mse) and some maxillofacial surgeon. In the interview they seemed to take him seriously. He might be up to doing that, since he already had some experience asking about these topics in a scientific way(don't ever tell him that you came from this forum though, also don't forget to explain him the working mechanism of the N2 implant, and how it could potentially become superior to lefort if in theory it could work etc... with photos. Otherwise I don't think he will be up for the calling idea, he had not been active for a very long time)

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ChristianChad, Creatine and 2 others
Also this might sound like a strange idea but you need someone who is knowledgeable in those kind of topics to call him if you want the request to get taken seriously. Some random person won't do(Who knows, depending on who talks with him they might reopen to the N2 implant idea, they are the head of the research right?). A youtuber called Ronald Ead(you probably know him but...) did some interviews with Dr. Ting(who basically revolutionized mse) and some maxillofacial surgeon. In the interview they seemed to take him seriously. He might be up to doing that, since he already had some experience asking about these topics in a scientific way(don't ever tell him that you came from this forum though, also don't forget to explain him the working mechanism of the N2 implant, and how it could potentially become superior to lefort if in theory it could work etc... with photos. Otherwise I don't think he will be up for the calling idea, he had not been active for a very long time)
Sounds good but i'm not sure if i can reach him either lol.

His blog seems abandoned. He says there that he doesn't answer emails, you can only submit a request for interview or book a 30 minute consult with him for $70 jfl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Sounds promising.
If I could I would just get them installed and try it, instead of pulling from MSE like I am currently doing. I'm not from USA though

Sounds good but i'm not sure if i can reach him either lol.

His blog seems abandoned. He says there that he doesn't answer emails, you can only submit a request for interview or book a 30 minute consult with him for $70 jfl.
He has an instagram, he is active in there. Maybe try your luck there by privately messaging him, but don't wait him to answer you, just get into the topic straightaway and explain the working mechanism with photos etc and do the request. He might be interested in it as he had several damage to his teeth roots, still looking for a way to get forward growth(probably, thats my opinion only...obviously don't tell this to him) and this won't effect his tooth roots at all since it is completely skeletal. We only have a few shots on calling him and in my opinion we gotta use it well
I'm not sure which company is actually manufacturing and designing N2 but if we managed to get the whole incel and looksmaxxing community to bomb their phones with questions about it then maybe we could accelerate the process
Otherwise I believe an approach like this will do the opposite of what we are trying to achieve. Imagine if everyone tries to call him jfl , it will turn into a harrasment type of situation since its probably his private number, he might even think that we are trolling.If we want to show that a lot of people are interested in this topic social media platforms stands for that,not his private number. What you have in your hands is worth it's weight in gold, we gotta use it wisely

Also, if you can reach Ron don't forget to tell him that there are a lot of people interested in this topic, waiting. He might do it for the sake of his youtube maybe... Idk use anything you can to your advantage to get a positive response

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and AscendingHero
I still don't get how this N2 implant which is very short will remain stable under high forces but anything that has a chance to protract maxilla is worth trying in my book

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
He has an instagram, he is active in there. Maybe try your luck there by privately messaging him, but don't wait him to answer you, just get into the topic straightaway and explain the working mechanism with photos etc and do the request. He might be interested in it as he had several damage to his teeth roots, still looking for a way to get forward growth(probably, thats my opinion only...obviously don't tell this to him) and this won't effect his tooth roots at all since it is completely skeletal. We only have a few shots on calling him and in my opinion we gotta use it well
I will message him soon.
Otherwise I believe an approach like this will do the opposite of what we are trying to achieve. Imagine if everyone tries to call him jfl , it will turn into a harrasment type of situation since its probably his private number, he might even think that we are trolling.If we want to show that a lot of people are interested in this topic social media platforms stands for that,not his private number. What you have in your hands is worth it's weight in gold, we gotta use it wisely
I'm talking about phonebombing the manufacturer, not Moon. Moon didn't create this implant afaik

I will message him soon.

I'm talking about phonebombing the manufacturer, not Moon. Moon didn't create this implant afaik
my bad, completely understood that wrong, thats actually not a bad idea

Holy shit... I just read the article again and realized this implant is made to resist very high forces as well...
''...Values of 1000 g per side were applied for all simulations...''
''...For all simulations, 1000 g of protraction forces were applied, as studies have shown that 500–1500 g is an appropriate force load for maxillary protraction...''

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, AscendingHero and Preoximerianas
Facial attractiveness potential is determined by your skull shape?

Suppose I could get an x-ray of my skull. What should I look for to know how good my face would look if I, say, lost a lot of facial fat/bloat?

Are you having a laugh? What did you think determined the bulk of facial attractiveness if not for the bones in the skull, which includes the face? Also pretty much everyone looks better with less facial fat/bloat unless you look like this poor lad:

Attachments

• 1639274006138.png
    1639274006138.png
    317.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Are you having a laugh? What did you think determined the bulk of facial attractiveness if not for the bones in the skull, which includes the face? Also pretty much everyone looks better with less facial fat/bloat unless you look like this poor lad:

So if I have an x-ray, what should I look for?

Still no updates right?....

View attachment 1434288

View attachment 1434336

Long midface? Solved.

Flat cheekbones? Solved.

View attachment 1434376

View attachment 1434395

@noprogressno
Will this work at any age?

Asking for trials so you can be in it or because you want to see the results of trial first before doing it yourself?

Asking for trials so you can be in it or because you want to see the results of trial first before doing it yourself?
Personally I would volunteer in this trial even if it would have a high chance of not working, thats not a problem...

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Deleted member 16371
can u pm me details, ill try to contact him

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno and PubertyMaxxer
Would transpalatal and transmandibular distraction osteogenesis produce the same result?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Thats bad... Who knows when he will see it... Hopefully soon though...

In the meanwhile here is another implant that I found. Might not be useful but still worth looking at:

N2 implant has a 3mm diameter and 2mm lenght. This implants width ranges from 1.6mm to 3.2mm and its lenght ranges from 8mm to 24mm long. Now too much screw lenght is not the problem, since it increases stability but its shape is just like a normal implant I guess? It does not have a tapered shape like the N2 implant(I am not very sure if this is the case with this implant or not) and it definetely does not have a tapered hollow interior like the N2 implant. It is used for distalization, not for protraction but if it could stay stable under high forces why can't it be used for protraction as well? The photo in the first link looks like it is used on the area bollard plates are used(again I am not sure, I wish there was an x-ray of the first photo...). If it could stay stable under high forces like the N2 implant, could it potentially eliminate the surgery to flap open the gums during the placement of bollard plates? Opinions?

• Ugh..
Sorry to bump the thread constantly but here are some updates:

(I don't know if Won Moon is talking about pulling from the n2 implant or pulling from regular mse molarbands. But he didn't specify anything when he replied this comment so there is still hope...)

Attachments

• wonmoonupdate1.png
    wonmoonupdate1.png
    8 KB · Views: 0
  • wonmoonupdate2.png
    wonmoonupdate2.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Winter_Soldier, Chintuck22 and 2 others

(I don't know if Won Moon is talking about pulling from the n2 implant or pulling from regular mse molarbands. But he didn't specify anything when he replied this comment so there is still hope...)
damnn, that's good news. He should check his email once in a while though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and noprogressno
damnn, that's good news. He should check his email once in a while though.
Like I said I don't know if he is talking about the N2 implant or just protraction with MSE without any additional things. He checks his social media much more frequently then his e-mail as it seems....:lul:
But let's not get too much hopes on this as it is still not confirmed if he is talking about the N2 implant back from 2015 or he is just talking about protraction with MSE. Someone needs to ask him to specify this issue( I can't because my account is a throwaway, most likely he won't reply to a user with a troll-like name...)

Last edited:
  • +1
Like I said I don't know if he is talking about the N2 implant or just protraction with MSE without any additional things. He checks his social media much more frequently then his e-mail as it seems....:lul:
But let's not get too much hopes on this as it is still not confirmed if he is talking about the N2 implant back from 2015 or he is just talking about protraction with MARPE. Someone needs to ask him to specify this issue( I can't because my account is a throwaway, most likely he won't reply to a user with a troll-like name...)
that dude clearly asked him about the implant from his 2015 study. It doesn't seem probable that Moon meant standard MSE facemask protraction, plenty of data about it already.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and AscendingHero
that dude clearly asked him about the implant from his 2015 study. It doesn't seem probable that Moon meant standard MSE facemask protraction, plenty of data about it already.
It could have very well just be a misunderstanding(god, I hope thats not the case, just for once...). Somebody needs to spesifically ask if the case study he is talking about, is going to be about protraction with the N2 implant

Yeah, there are plenty of data about it but there is not plenty of data about ''adult'' facemask protraction with MSE. He could have just meant that unfortunately... Hopefully thats not the case though... Need to ask to be 100% sure

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I was finally able to find some way around the instagram issue and messaged Won Moon there. As usual he is not responding... How about e-mailing BioMaterials Korea, they usually respond to e-mails (if the manufacturer is BioMaterials Korea)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You should probably reach out to people listed below, in the section "references"

They may as well give you a formulated response regarding this project, and you should have a network of people either way for this project.

Screenshot 20211229 101156 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
Thats bad... Who knows when he will see it... Hopefully soon though...

In the meanwhile here is another implant that I found. Might not be useful but still worth looking at:

N2 implant has a 3mm diameter and 2mm lenght. This implants width ranges from 1.6mm to 3.2mm and its lenght ranges from 8mm to 24mm long. Now too much screw lenght is not the problem, since it increases stability but its shape is just like a normal implant I guess? It does not have a tapered shape like the N2 implant(I am not very sure if this is the case with this implant or not) and it definetely does not have a tapered hollow interior like the N2 implant. It is used for distalization, not for protraction but if it could stay stable under high forces why can't it be used for protraction as well? The photo in the first link looks like it is used on the area bollard plates are used(again I am not sure, I wish there was an x-ray of the first photo...). If it could stay stable under high forces like the N2 implant, could it potentially eliminate the surgery to flap open the gums during the placement of bollard plates? Opinions?

bollards seem much higher positioned, wouldn't it be better to just contact the guys who manufacture those to make them bigger to sustain more weight?

bollards seem much higher positioned, wouldn't it be better to just contact the guys who manufacture those to make them bigger to sustain more weight?
Well obviously that would be better however one issue with bollard plates is that orthodontists cannot place them, they need a surgeon to do that since there is gum involved. Now the problem with that is most surgeons just want to straight give lefort to someone with a recessed maxilla, and they just refuse patients who don't have malloclusion. I know that there are surgeons who are not like that, but still there isn't a lot of them so that will become an obstacle in this type of treatment getting more common. If the whole treatment could be in hands of an orthodontist, there is no doubt that it will become common just like how it happened with mse becoming more common

On top of that the biggest issue with bigger screws on that area would be that it should be short enough to not penetrate onto the sinus cavities. Mse and bollard plates has a much different placement site. So while MSE is actually supposed to penetrate onto the nasal cavity to provide better skeletal expansion, either this implant or bollard plates or any other type of screw used for anchorage that has a potential to penetrate onto sinus cavities should be more carefully placed onto bone as if any screw penetrates into the sinuses it gives a risk of infection. If you meant the actual plates instead of the screws that are used with bollard plates to provide anchorage, I am not sure if manufacturing them bigger would provide better anchorage. To my understanding that wouldn't really change anything

So by giving this as an alternative I was trying to put more emphasis on the potential to eliminate the surgery that comes along with bollard plates instead of providing better anchorage. Probably it doesn't even give that better anchorage as I thought.

Actually neither posterior palate or the infrazygomatic crest is not a very thick bone. I was thinking that they were maybe a few cm's thick, but they are not... So the reason why mse is much more stable is that it can achieve bicortical engagement, whereas if someone tried that with bollard plates or with any other implant that has the potential to penetrate onto sinus cavities(Which will penetrate onto sinus cavities btw, thats the definition of bicortical engagement afaik...) it would create a risk of infection. This is news to me as well...

Well obviously that would be better however one issue with bollard plates is that orthodontists cannot place them, they need a surgeon to do that since there is gum involved. Now the problem with that is most surgeons just want to straight give lefort to someone with a recessed maxilla, and they just refuse patients who don't have malloclusion. I know that there are surgeons who are not like that, but still there isn't a lot of them so that will become an obstacle in this type of treatment getting more common. If the whole treatment could be in hands of an orthodontist, there is no doubt that it will become common just like how it happened with mse becoming more common

On top of that the biggest issue with bigger screws on that area would be that it should be short enough to not penetrate onto the sinus cavities. Mse and bollard plates has a much different placement site. So while MSE is actually supposed to penetrate onto the nasal cavity to provide better skeletal expansion, either this implant or bollard plates or any other type of screw used for anchorage that has a potential to penetrate onto sinus cavities should be more carefully placed onto bone as if any screw penetrates into the sinuses it gives a risk of infection. If you meant the actual plates instead of the screws that are used with bollard plates to provide anchorage, I am not sure if manufacturing them bigger would provide better anchorage. To my understanding that wouldn't really change anything

So by giving this as an alternative I was trying to put more emphasis on the potential to eliminate the surgery that comes along with bollard plates instead of providing better anchorage. Probably it doesn't even give that better anchorage as I thought.

Actually neither posterior palate or the infrazygomatic crest is not a very thick bone. I was thinking that they were maybe a few cm's thick, but they are not... So the reason why mse is much more stable is that it can achieve bicortical engagement, whereas if someone tried that with bollard plates or with any other implant that has the potential to penetrate onto sinus cavities(Which will penetrate onto sinus cavities btw, thats the definition of bicortical engagement afaik...) it would create a risk of infection. This is news to me as well...

Niggas pay me to read this shit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@AscendingHero @noprogressno @Ada Mustang @spark @boohooga

any updates?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
nvm its over for n2cels

• So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1
View attachment 1434288

View attachment 1434336

Long midface? Solved.

Flat cheekbones? Solved.

View attachment 1434376

View attachment 1434395

@noprogressno
8 years have passed since models were generated. Any updates?

did he ever share those results?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back