Ascension is bs

Deformed Chico

Deformed Chico

Years ago they tried to put me in the...
The solution to inceldom is brain transplant surgery. Imagine if scientists in the future manage to transfer our brains/consciousness into a Chad's body, that would solve the problem of inceldom. Looksmaxing is good if you want to improve your appearance, but you'll never be able to ascend. If you're born a subhuman, or average, you'll never be able to look like a Chad, no matter how much you try. You can undergo all the surgeries in the world, even the most risky ones, like Lefort 3 or Orbital Box Osteotomy, but you'll never ascend. Let's be real, most of you don't even have enough money to get these surgeries rn, and you have to get them in your 20s. After that it's too late. The only way to ascend is to moneymax, and LDAR, or soft looksmax until the technology becomes available. Don't waste your money on expensive surgeries. You'll need that money for your aspie brain transplant. I'm leaving this forum today, because it's a waste of time. I'm going to moneymax, and become a Gigachad in the future. ADIOS AMIGOS!

k

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, ZazefReincarnate, Deformed Chico and 1 other person
shit thread
you know the rest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZazefReincarnate, Alexanderr, Deformed Chico and 1 other person
Average people can get to chad lite. Quit coping nigtard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deformed Chico
Looksmaxing is just about reching your potential, nothing more. Thats why browsing forums like this is a blessing and a course. Its so much helpfull stuff but you also get beaten down by blackpill stuff (dependant on how you decide to percieve things tho)

• +1
Reactions: Loko88