Ascension Plan

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
I know it’s a bit overkill and cope but tell me what i should change/remove etc
  • Curling Your Eyelashes Will Give You Illusion of PCT
  • DHT On Your Dick(Don't Do If You're Dad Is Bald)
  • You Can Choose The Lower Amount of Sets in Ravage(This Program Above)
  • Also Volufine On Your Eyelashes
  • Also Try Microneedling On Your Skin To Remove Scars
  • Also Add Redlight Therapy
  • Twincretins If You Want To Get Lean
  • Ashwagandha To Lower Cortisol
  • Don't Consume Added Salt
  • And Take Potassium,Zinc And Niacin Supplements
  • Take 200Grams of Protein This Is Your Only Hope To Get Taller if Not Roids
  • Also Add 3 Inches Of Shoelifts They'll Compress Down To 2in
  • Lattise On Your Nose Tip (That Will Make The The Skin Thinner There Don't Apply It Anywhere Else)

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer
Volufiline to fix eyebags

Craniofacial development:

Negative canthal tilt - Squinching exercises. One effective exercise is to place the index
and middle fingers of both hands on the outer corners of the eyes and gently pull the
skin towards the temples while squinting as hard as possible. This resistance helps to
engage and strengthen the muscle. Next would be opening your mouth, and squinting
with lower eyelids. The reason you need to open your mouth is to prevent nasolabial
folds. These are considered cope by many but your facial muscles can drastically
ascend or descend your face, I’ll go into your eye hooding and massages later. Besides
this, icing your eye area everyday will not only help with your tilt if your eyelids are
droopy, icing also helps with your tear trough (although that is a very minor issue).
Because you are 15, mewing and facepulling the cheekbones and palate will be key for
you to improve lower eye support. Facepull the palate by putting both fingers in your
mouth and pulling towards your nasal bridge and eyebrow ridge, and pull the
cheekbones by putting both fingers in your mouth, but not inside the teeth, moving them
up and pulling up on the cheekbones from the inside. If you have a small chemistry style
spatula use that for outwards face pulling and your thumbs for upper facepulling.
Bonesmashing the front of your cheekbones and orbitals will work, but be careful not to
hit too hard, as the orbitals are delicate. Other than that the only “proven thing” is
surgery but you’re 15. I personally changed my eye shape through exercises when I was
younger. It works but the results will come in around 6-10 months depending on how
often you do it.
2. Significant UEE and high set eyebrows- For this, icing helps, eyelid pulling and you
should buy a face massager and use it on the muscles above your eyebrows and in the middle of your
forehead. This will relax those muscles allowing your eyebrows to drop and thus reduce
your UEE. Also, open your eyes fully when you get to that hooded eye level, otherwise it
can expose your NCT.
3. Mediocre eyebrows- For this, dye them pitch black, use beard dye as it works best with
eyebrows. But, if you can find eyebrow dye, use that. Use this growth serum, it works
absolute wonders and it made my friend who shaved his eyebrows off get them back in 3
months even thicker somehow. (The wild growth one) This will make your eyebrows a lot thicker. Use a microblading pen
if you feel like your eyebrows still feel thin.
4. Low FWHR/Narrow Jaw- Bonesmash the zygomatic bones and ramus, as crazy as it
sounds your ramus will pop out horizontally if you do this, adding width to your face.
CHEW MASTIC GUM UNTIL YOU CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE. Just keep chewing
mastic gum or falim gum until your jaw hurts. One piece on either side of your mouth,
then once your jaw is wide enough chew with your front teeth, or incisors. This actually
will grow the lower orbitals. Chew with your mouth open, but don’t do that in front of
people haha. Chewing with your mouth open puts pressure on your cheekbones and
orbitals to grow.
5. Wide, large nose- Nothing really you can do, but increasing FWHR and Jaw width with
my tips makes your nose smaller in proportion to your face.
6. Slightly Recessed Jaw- Raise your hyoid bone through a combination of mewing
chewing, and the following exercise. Open and close your mouth completely as fast as
you can for one minute, per hour, per day. It raises the hyoid bone and projects the chin
more. Visit an orthodontist if you have a big overbite and all those combinations will
solve your recessed chin and jaw.
7. Recessed brow ridge -Bonesmash the brow ridge, this in combination with eyebrow work
will lead to a better looking brow ridge, which helps with UEE, which helps with eye
shape, and so on. Bonesmashing with a massage gun works in this area too, but make
sure to also hit under the brow ridge and BE CAREFUL!!!
8. Thin neck - Neck train by putting weights on your head, laying with your head off the
edge of your bed, and curling your neck. You can also do McKenzie chin tucks to
achieve the same result. It will grow your neck size. Stop when your neck is as wide as
your jaw

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: zz67, ungewist, The Ascender and 2 others
dnr

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
buddy u look like a pre-pubescent child

just wait until u enter puberty for this stuff

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 43398
This is so horrible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tom69 and Deleted member 43398
too many words man

you should put that energy in doing instead of talking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DoII, ungewist, NateJacobs and 4 others
  • Lattise On Your Nose Tip (That Will Make The The Skin Thinner There Don't Apply It Anywhere Else)

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer

Negative canthal tilt - Squinching exercises. One effective exercise is to place the index
and middle fingers of both hands on the outer corners of the eyes and gently pull the
skin towards the temples while squinting as hard as possible. This resistance helps to
engage and strengthen the muscle. Next would be opening your mouth, and squinting
with lower eyelids. The reason you need to open your mouth is to prevent nasolabial
folds. These are considered cope by many but your facial muscles can drastically
ascend or descend your face, I’ll go into your eye hooding and massages later. Besides
this, icing your eye area everyday will not only help with your tilt if your eyelids are
droopy, icing also helps with your tear trough (although that is a very minor issue).
Because you are 15, mewing and facepulling the cheekbones and palate will be key for
you to improve lower eye support. Facepull the palate by putting both fingers in your
cheekbones by putting both fingers in your mouth, but not inside the teeth, moving them
up and pulling up on the cheekbones from the inside. If you have a small chemistry style
spatula use that for outwards face pulling and your thumbs for upper facepulling.
Bonesmashing the front of your cheekbones and orbitals will work, but be careful not to
hit too hard, as the orbitals are delicate. Other than that the only “proven thing” is
surgery but you’re 15. I personally changed my eye shape through exercises when I was
younger. It works but the results will come in around 6-10 months depending on how
often you do it.
2. Significant UEE and high set eyebrows- For this, icing helps, eyelid pulling and you
should buy a face massager and use it on the muscles above your eyebrows and in the middle of your
forehead. This will relax those muscles allowing your eyebrows to drop and thus reduce
your UEE. Also, open your eyes fully when you get to that hooded eye level, otherwise it
can expose your NCT.
3. Mediocre eyebrows- For this, dye them pitch black, use beard dye as it works best with
eyebrows. But, if you can find eyebrow dye, use that. Use this growth serum, it works
absolute wonders and it made my friend who shaved his eyebrows off get them back in 3
months even thicker somehow. (The wild growth one) This will make your eyebrows a lot thicker. Use a microblading pen
sounds your ramus will pop out horizontally if you do this, adding width to your face.
mastic gum or falim gum until your jaw hurts. One piece on either side of your mouth,
then once your jaw is wide enough chew with your front teeth, or incisors. This actually
will grow the lower orbitals. Chew with your mouth open, but don’t do that in front of
orbitals to grow.
5. Wide, large nose- Nothing really you can do, but increasing FWHR and Jaw width with
chewing, and the following exercise. Open and close your mouth completely as fast as
you can for one minute, per hour, per day. It raises the hyoid bone and projects the chin
more. Visit an orthodontist if you have a big overbite and all those combinations will
7. Recessed brow ridge -Bonesmash the brow ridge, this in combination with eyebrow work
will lead to a better looking brow ridge, which helps with UEE, which helps with eye
shape, and so on. Bonesmashing with a massage gun works in this area too, but make
8. Thin neck - Neck train by putting weights on your head, laying with your head off the
achieve the same result. It will grow your neck size. Stop when your neck is as wide as
your jaw
Good thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and sellatine
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
Jfl at kids these days😂
tell my why my post is “horrible” i obv put a bunch of effort into it, maybe the formatting is bad but idk how to format it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and PedroFavelinha
even worse that ur an adult on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Slimyyyyyyy

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer

often you do it.
can expose your NCT.
orbitals to grow.
your jaw
"Chewing with your mouth open puts pressure on your cheekbones and
orbitals to grow."
I wish you would have credited me

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
volufiline won't do shit for eyelashes

• +1

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer

often you do it.
can expose your NCT.
orbitals to grow.
your jaw
this will only increase your beauty by 0.5. DO NOT expect this to change your Indian genes to European ones.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 33579
"Chewing with your mouth open puts pressure on your cheekbones and
orbitals to grow."
I wish you would have credited me
big band bitch no 1s

Skin:

AM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

Caffeine serum/cream

Hyaluronic acid serum

Vit c serum

Moisturizer

PM

Cleanser with squalane

Buffet + copper peptides

AHA/BHA acid serum

Retinol

Moisturizer

often you do it.
can expose your NCT.
orbitals to grow.
your jaw
curling your lashes doesn’t work if you have eye hooding

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and BigPoppaPump
buddy u look like a pre-pubescent child

just wait until u enter puberty for this stuff
Are you fucking stupid? The younger you start the better the results

• +1
Are you fucking stupid? The younger you start the better the results
how are u gonna improve something that isnt even there u fucking buffoon

what the fuck do you put volufiline on eyelashes for?

• +1

Attachments

• 61Zmk1V95bL.jpg
    61Zmk1V95bL.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 0