• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Pumanator, vampyre and 3 others
Chadlite. Chad if u get ur chin fixed and got a decent physique

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and try2beme
Also nose is too bulbous. 2 surgeries to reach chad imo

Looks good but you have serial killer stare

Chadlite. Chad if u get ur chin fixed and got a decent physique
Physique is alright, I don’t lift to much upper body because of my trainin.

Attachments

• 8C86ED5A-7856-4343-8A7A-116AAE9D3B31.jpeg
    8C86ED5A-7856-4343-8A7A-116AAE9D3B31.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I’m not super big I’m around 6’2 and 79-80kg
u need to get off this site and try and get a modeling gig bc with your built and height + your face you would be a good model.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Il

What did you do to get that jaw
mewing, facial exercises, lymphatic drainage to the face, eat clean, lowered my bf by around 6-7% lots of protein and took sups to raise test naturally, basically just face posture, face exercises and testosterone optimization. I can go more in detail of everything if you want

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, je777, Pumanator and 1 other person
u need to get off this site and try and get a modeling gig bc with your built and height + your face you would be a good model.
Thanks bro, I got offered a contract a couple of months back but I didn't take it just because the agency wasn't what I was looking for, I think I'm gonna go apply to some other places again tho

What did you do to get that jaw
I also have really bad allergies and hay fever so my face would be puffed up quite often but I'm on medication for it now so that could be another reason why it's not so puffy.

Il

mewing, facial exercises, lymphatic drainage to the face, eat clean, lowered my bf by around 6-7% lots of protein and took sups to raise test naturally, basically just face posture, face exercises and testosterone optimization. I can go more in detail of everything if you want
I cant mew proper cant reach back part of tongue to upperpalate

I cant mew proper cant reach back part of tongue to upperpalate
ah idk what to do then man, maybe try pulling your tounge towards the back of your mouth and try push it up to the roof.

from frauding faggot to frauding faggot

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 32486
I said even if ur frauding, ur a few steps away from looking like jordan which tbh idk if its a good thing
oh thanks bro just needa fix my chin and eye area

Re title this puberty, and the second photograph is just a bad photograph.
Chad very high PSL7

no ascension here just puberty cope with muh mewing all you want, you just have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
Users here really be seeing hollow cheeks and rating Chadlite 😫

• +1
Reactions: Interested and Blackgymmax
Looks like those 0 appeal alt models you see today.
He's probably around normie to low htn. His coloring means that he should basically appeal to most women if he had actual good looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
In fact If you don't have good appeal with such coloring you really must look like piss dog shit. Most dudes who have it can have monstrous appeal given they have an ok face

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 22623
Looks like those 0 appeal alt models you see today.
He's probably around normie to low htn. His coloring means that he should basically appeal to most women if he had actual good looks
Idk i cant judge cause he looks like a constipated autist in all his pics, and he is tilting his head like crazy instead of having a normal head posture

His jaw looks really good obviously from this angle but the rest of his features are average to below average imo (I might get flamed for saying this but idc)

I’ve seen some users who get rated HTN here that I personally think mogs this guy to oblivion.. at least in female appeal

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Blackgymmax
Idk i cant judge cause he looks like a constipated autist in all his pics, and he is tilting his head like crazy instead of having a normal head posture

His jaw looks really good obviously from this angle but the rest of his features are average to below average imo (I might get flamed for saying this but idc)

I’ve seen some users who get rated HTN here that I personally think mogs this guy to oblivion.. at least in female appeal
His maxilla is really good and his jaw width but that's about it. Don't want to get into the details.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
His maxilla is really good and his jaw width but that's about it. Don't want to get into the details.
I remember this guy posting a while back and got strong HTN/weak chadlite ratings, same as ppl are giving OP here

4875D7C8 4405 4954 98FB AD54BA03449D
AA7B5E90 32D9 4052 ABFC F90ABAD53657

And if you ask me, it’s not even close in terms of appeal. Line up 100 women and 99 would choose this guy over OP, I guarantee it

• +1
Reactions: IloveSosa and Blackgymmax
post a pic without distortion

Blue eyes give you halo effect dumbass

You're very good looking but low appeal imo, sort of uncanny, your eyes look very shallow-set, which I'd say is the main problem. With something to fix the eye area (not sure what would do it) you'd easily be 7 PSL, assuming the pics are unfrauded.
you rekon bone smashing could help, I need to look good

you rekon bone smashing could help, I need to look good
Do not bonesmash, you will give yourself brain damage and potentially blindness. I'd look into eye area implants and surgeries, I'm not familiar with much of that myself to say what.

Do not bonesmash, you will give yourself brain damage and potentially blindness. I'd look into eye area implants and surgeries, I'm not familiar with much of that myself to say what.
I looked into surgeries, they all look a bit unnatural and a bit alien

maybe eye pulling?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
worst advice ive seen on .org

you ever heard of camera distortion faggot?

dont listen to this shit op

your nose is fine, only thing that matters when it comes to nose is symmetry and whether it looks bad in the mirror, if you can visibly see something wrong with your nose in the mirror then maybe a rhino is in order

dont pay up 6k+ to some surgeon that isnt blackpilled and will make your nose look fem

• +1
Reactions: N1666
worst advice ive seen on .org

you ever heard of camera distortion faggot?

dont listen to this shit op

your nose is fine, only thing that matters when it comes to nose is symmetry and whether it looks bad in the mirror, if you can visibly see something wrong with your nose in the mirror then maybe a rhino is in order

dont pay up 6k+ to some surgeon that isnt blackpilled and will make your nose look fem
i dont see much wrong with it tbh, just some guys on .org saying its not ideal, I dont think I'll get work done on it, even if I did it would be in a couple years time because im in school and broke asf rn

i dont see much wrong with it tbh, just some guys on .org saying its not ideal, I dont think I'll get work done on it, even if I did it would be in a couple years time because im in school and broke asf rn
you dont need work on it trust me

jfl if somerhalder didnt have fame halo and posted on here using a pic of him with cam distortion

there'd be virgins saying the same "muhhh bulbous nosecel" garbage

meanwhile his candid photos look like this

you dont need work on it trust me

jfl if somerhalder didnt have fame halo and posted on here using a pic of him with cam distortion

View attachment 2417889

there'd be virgins saying the same "muhhh bulbous nosecel" garbage

meanwhile his candid photos look like this

View attachment 2417894
damn bro, thats fucking true, I was stressing about my nose, feeling a bit relieved now, thanks bro