Asian is secretly blackpilled

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Jfl when I visited Asian countries my mom always down playing the importance of looks but then judge me harshly for dressing down, strangers also judged my too casual outfit. Meanwhile, In Germany and Norway people just go to the grocery stores wearing pyjamas and jogger pants.

• +1
Reactions: Albedo and zyzzbrah1234
JLG Just look good theory and you can wear whatever you want

No even psl gods looks retarded with bad kids clothes
I kinda meant like sweatpants especially grey sweatpants

Women go crazy for grey sweatpants if good looking men wear them

Obviously if average or below women are not gonna care about your sweatpants

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I kinda meant like sweatpants especially grey sweatpants

Women go crazy for grey sweatpants if good looking men wear them

Obviously if average or below women are not gonna care about your sweatpants
Yeah but sweat pants is good so kinda unfair

Yeah but sweat pants is good so kinda unfair
Yeah of course it will always depend what exactly you wear but if you look good most things can't be a turn off

It still depends a little bit what one wears

Jfl when I visited Asian countries my mom always down playing the importance of looks but then judge me harshly for dressing down, strangers also judged my too casual outfit. Meanwhile, In Germany and Norway people just go to the grocery stores wearing pyjamas and jogger pants.
Heard it's bad in Japan and Korea where you have to not just look good, but dress fashionably. A Chad wearing a singlet and shorts will still be looked down upon there.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Xangsane
Heard it's bad in Japan and Korea where you have to not just look good, but dress fashionably. A Chad wearing a singlet and shorts will still be looked down upon there.
Lol, yes, good fashion is a must, if you don’t dress well/formally you will be looked down upon, it’s a bit disrespectful/shameful

Lol, yes, good fashion is a must, if you don’t dress well/formally you will be looked down upon, it’s a bit disrespectful/shameful
Yup, western Chads have it easier because Western foids are not particular about fashion as long as Chad has the face and body. Western Chad could wear a torn singlet and shorts and still get jumped on by foids.

Eastern Chads have more expectations to meet. It is not just a handsome face with a good body but also fashion. The Japanese term 'ikemen' doesn't just refer to having good looks but also being dressed well.

Have you seen their comics? The men wear blackpill as underwear there.

asian social media is giga blackpilled.

apparently white people start to dress better after staying in japan for long time