Asian men, read this.

D

Deleted member 32566

Bronze
Living on a super low budget as a NEET on his own I have been traveling around Asia living on 600 bucks a month budget that I get from my parents back in US. I was living out of hostels and motels eating street food and honestly it was pretty shit. Zero friends or gf, no privacy most days and being around backpacker people I do not relate with at all. A few weeks ago, I was able to find a girlfriend who let me move in with her family and live out of her room. They live off 110 usd a month for 3 people and live in a extremely poor area of the city. I contribute few hundred a month towards food and other things so they let me stay here. There is few luxuries (squat toliet, bucket to shower in, no ac or doors to the rooms) but I am feeling happy because I am not as lonely anymore and I socialize with some of the family members (there is dozens right next door). Ill see how this goes but its a interesting experiment for someone wanting to neet in third world on very low budget.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, ROTTING, Deleted member 26859 and 7 others
do you fuck her in the living room?

nigga you get 600 from your parents and give it to jungle gooks that dont care about you. How is that a new method? My dad would never give me money like that :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mizzy, turkproducer, ROTTING and 3 others
nigga you get 600 from your parents and give it to jungle gooks that dont care about you. How is that a new method? My dad would never give me money like that :lul:
But compared to the average rice dick I live like a King and their women treat me like an Israelite King.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, AlexBrown84 and Shekel
But compared to the average rice dick I live like a King and their women treat me like an Israelite King.
are you a BBC? im not hating bro, go do your thing. Better than rotting and being depressed

Are you flexing your rat 🐀 lifestyle on Asian men? Jfl

@Ai Impact no excuse for you to still be slaving away in uk just move in with some poor filipino family

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
bro is flexing being a sexpat

Living on a super low budget as a NEET on his own I have been traveling around Asia living on 600 bucks a month budget that I get from my parents back in US. I was living out of hostels and motels eating street food and honestly it was pretty shit. Zero friends or gf, no privacy most days and being around backpacker people I do not relate with at all. A few weeks ago, I was able to find a girlfriend who let me move in with her family and live out of her room. They live off 110 usd a month for 3 people and live in a extremely poor area of the city. I contribute few hundred a month towards food and other things so they let me stay here. There is few luxuries (squat toliet, bucket to shower in, no ac or doors to the rooms) but I am feeling happy because I am not as lonely anymore and I socialize with some of the family members (there is dozens right next door). Ill see how this goes but its a interesting experiment for someone wanting to neet in third world on very low budget.
Hahahaha what is this account

Why do you choose to live in poverty