Asian nationalist mad at black and asian couple for “racemixxing”

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Fighting the wrong battle when the whites are breeding their women at an exponential rate, not blacks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Kazey, northern mogger and 14 others
He mogs her to death wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ominion, try2beme and 6 others
farts have a lot of sulfur. nigger farts could be used in renewable energy. The lithium needed for electric car batteries is running out. we need new renewable energy. tesla cars powered by nigger farts, this is the future

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), RAMU KAKA and 15 others
Fighting the wrong battle when the whites are breeding their women at an exponential rate, not blacks.

whites improve their race not that i agree with racemixing but still

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Axii, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
nigger fault

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Axii, WeiWei and 1 other person
youre literally a mutt
IMG 6199

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, northern mogger, try2beme and 4 others
nice arguement faggot , ill stick to my own and criticize others for not doing that.

im a nationalist for my own people not a white supremacist or whatever else
Who are your own? A subgroup of Algerian and Lithuanian mutts? So maybe 0.001% of the population. Your whole peculiar existence is based off race mixing. Which you deem good and normal, so why would you attack others for doing the same thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone and Kamui
Who are your own? A subgroup of Algerian and Lithuanian mutts? So maybe 0.001% of the population. Your whole peculiar existence is based off race mixing. Which you deem good and normal, so why would you attack others for doing the same thing.
dont understand. my group is meds cos they look like me, the girl i showed u i said i liked, you wouldnt say that's racemixing cos we hsve a similar phenotype. im not against mixed individuals but they should stick to ppl like them. and the other races should not be diluted.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
nice arguement faggot , ill stick to my own and criticize others for not doing that.

im a nationalist for my own people not a white supremacist or whatever else

Cucked as fuck mentality ngl your own people are fucking normies that fucked you over and would sell you out to dogs ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, klip11, Kamui and 2 others

This makes me cage do the cucks not realize making posts like this just increases the smv of the black guys because they are seen as taboo and foreign which increases appeal in females eyes

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, klip11, distance decay and 1 other person
dont understand. my group is meds cos they look like me, the girl i showed u i said i liked, you wouldnt say that's racemixing cos we hsve a similar phenotype. im not against mixed individuals but they should stick to ppl like them. and the other races should not be diluted.
You’re not med. you could pass as a nigger.

Yes I would because she could be different race to you. Race isn’t skin colour you fucking nigger.

• JFL
I wanna stretch her so bad. Is she Jap or Chink, can't tell?

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Of course he lives in taiwan :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
You’re not med. you could pass as a nigger.

Yes I would because she could be different race to you. Race isn’t skin colour you fucking nigger.
??? how tf could i pass as nigger we not only the same skin colour but eye colour, hair colour and facial features

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Cucked as fuck mentality ngl your own people are fucking normies that fucked you over and would sell you out to dogs ngl
not really ive only been personally fucked over by other races

If she breeds with that nigger who is way less attractive than her, the kid will suffer as a result of being an ugly mutt in Japan. Whereas if she were to breed with an average looking white man, that kid would be worshipped... not hard to get

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), ominion and murdah
If she breeds with that nigger who is way less attractive than her, the kid will suffer as a result of being an ugly mutt in Japan. Whereas if she were to breed with an average looking white man, that kid would be worshipped... not hard to get
True, blasians don’t look that good compared to wasians.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and SidharthTheSlayer
True, blasians don’t look that good compared to wasians.
Even if the kid happened to look good they would suffer. Based Japan. But I doubt the girl in OP is going to have kids with that nig to begin with, so they are basically just mad that some ugly nigger is fucking a stacylite. I'd rage too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), klip11, albe.ORG and 1 other person
lucky nigger

so jova

• +1
Does he not care about the gorillions of Chinese men who impregnated African tribal women.
Japs did it too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and murdah
not really ive only been personally fucked over by other races

I don't know what your race is but from my experience normies will sell you out to dogs regardless of ethnicity they will suck the devils cock in exchange for some pussy

• +1
Based Asian nationalist

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1 and murdah
farts have a lot of sulfur. nigger farts could be used in renewable energy. The lithium needed for electric car batteries is running out. we need new renewable energy. tesla cars powered by nigger farts, this is the future
WHITE POWER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, murdah and sub5c3l
It’s funny cuz I’m pretty sure he’s a literal gypsy lmao

• +1

he's probably a cuck for bwc, so he doens't mind that

To be frank the nationalist is likely angry due to the fact that she isn't ugly. Especially if you know what the average Asian woman looks like.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, murdah and neverascendcurrycel
Ricecel seething

Attachments

• 1711181945398.png
    1711181945398.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and klip11
To be frank the nationalist is likely angry due to the fact that she isn't ugly. Especially if you know what the average Asian woman looks like.
She is top 20th percentile for asian tbh

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Sny
This makes me cage do the cucks not realize making posts like this just increases the smv of the black guys because they are seen as taboo and foreign which increases appeal in females eyes
Literally what these incel niggas need to realise, raising your daughter to hate ethnics will only make them more inclined to want them

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, klip11, murdah and 1 other person
Literally what these incel niggas need to realise, raising your daughter to hate ethnics will only make them more inclined to want them

Fucking over ngl they have 60 digit iq the more a foid can;t have something the more she will claw for it

If only other races do to us curries:feelswhy:
It happens to curries but the stereotypes for them are smelly dirty and weak. You need violent and dangerous ones. Like how blacks and arabs are percieved.

He’s jealous bcs Asian dick is too small In contrast of super black chad dick

• +1
Reactions: klip11
True. Rices and cumskins only get mad when an attractive woman of their race gets blacked.

• +1
brutal tyrone is obliterating hot asians whilst ricecel only got anime to cope

• +1