justropemaxbro

Diamond
bro, i need to fix this shit asap.

HELP ME GUYS.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
u gotta bleach bro

what is bleaching?

Also, i'm moving to Finland soon so i will probably get a lot less sun exposure, can that make my asian shitskin better?

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and BrahminBoss
nvm, bleaching sounds legit, will look into it more.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
BRO DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT GO INTO THE BEST OF THE BEST SECTION, DO NOT USE GOOGLE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION IN LOOKSMAX.ORG

AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE HAS TRANSCENDED TO OURS, THAT MEANS IF YOU DO ANY OF THESE WE WILL ALL ERUPT INTO DIVINE FLAMES.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, BowlCutMogger, Youㅤ and 4 others
nvm, bleaching sounds legit, will look into it more.
IF YOU SEARCH ABOUT SKIN BLEACHING, GOD WILL THROW A TRIDENT ON YOUR HOUSE, I REPEAT GOD WILL THROW A TRIDENTON YOUR HOUSE, WE'RE CURRENTLY HUNTED BY THE ANGEL GUARD, THAT MEANS IF YOU ACTUALLY TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY YOU FUCKING RETARD, THAT MEANS GOD WILL PUNISH YOU, CAUSE YOUR IQ IS SO LOW THAT IN NO DIMENSION THIS IS POSSIBLE, THE POSSIBILITY OF YOU ACTUALLY SEARCHING FOR WHAT YOU WANT..

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, BowlCutMogger and Youㅤ
what is bleaching?

Also, i'm moving to Finland soon so i will probably get a lot less sun exposure, can that make my asian shitskin better?
Why would u even move to Finland bro, that's even worse, you'll get mogged by 6'5 nordic who eat raw meat and milk everyday

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Youㅤ, Kazuya and 3 others
Why would u even move to Finland bro, that's even worse, you'll get mogged by 6'5 nordic who eat raw meat and milk everyday
life bro, can't do shit in my own country, fucked up rice diet and shit situation thats might make it the second north korea so i gotta dip man. Atleast i can do better shit than my country,. :feelswah: :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
BRO DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT GO INTO THE BEST OF THE BEST SECTION, DO NOT USE GOOGLE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION IN LOOKSMAX.ORG

AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE HAS TRANSCENDED TO OURS, THAT MEANS IF YOU DO ANY OF THESE WE WILL ALL ERUPT INTO DIVINE FLAMES.
chill broski, just wanted the shortcut lmao.

what is bleaching?

Gonna tag these

@andy9432 @notcel

It's not your skin that's the problem but the subhuman height, face, etc

Bleaching will only make your failos stand out more btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, copingtoohardrn and justropemaxbro
No sun, always wear sunglasses and sunscreen when outside, even if its just for 5 minutes. MSM+NAC+LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C for skin lightening.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
No sun, always wear sunglasses and sunscreen when outside, even if its just for 5 minutes. MSM+NAC+LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C for skin lightening.

Over for me was walking under the sun for 20mins without sunscreen

Over for me was walking under the sun for 20mins without sunscreen
yeah, ur not fully blackpilled then, i wear sunscreen or wait until sunset, to go outside, this is non-negotiable as a SEA JUNGLE MONKEY

Last edited:
  • +1
life bro, can't do shit in my own country, fucked up rice diet and shit situation thats might make it the second north korea so i gotta dip man. Atleast i can do better shit than my country,. :feelswah: :feelswah:

@andy9432

True tho, OP would have better work/life balance now in the near future. Maybe for now it might be a good idea to leech off the welfare from the state for now.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
yeah, ur not fully blackpilled then, i wear sunscreen or wait until sunset, to go outside, this is non-negotiable as a SEA JUNGLE MONKEY

I was in rush for the appointment

Normal I wear sunscreen even just going to the convenience store

• +1

So weird seeing my face lighter than white people, but if I walk under the sun for more than 15mins my hyperpigmentation dark spots would come up again. BRUTAL

• +1
I was in rush for the appointment

Normal I wear sunscreen even just going to the convenience store
spf50? do u wear sunscreen on ur lips? Did u wear sunglasses?

• +1
So weird seeing my face lighter than white people, but if I walk under the sun for more than 15mins my hyperpigmentation dark spots would come up again. BRUTAL
cuz we are more prone to melanin production, sunscreen is mandatory for us brown people.

• So Sad
spf50? do u wear sunscreen on ur lips? Did u wear sunglasses?

Yeah lip balmswith spf

And sunglasses because I can’t open my eyes fully in sunlight

• Love it
No sun, always wear sunglasses and sunscreen when outside, even if its just for 5 minutes.
IMG 9090

• JFL
Reactions: bndar.337 and justropemaxbro