At equal height, face and frame, skullmog is BRUTAL

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Otherwise ur just coping at this point.

Even if having a small skull makes ur frame appear bigger, once ur in real life next to a larger skull person with the same frame (a so-called framecel JFL), perceived frame means jackshit. It only matters for photos and male models.

SHOW ME ONE PIC WHERE SMALLER SKULL MOGS AT APPROX THE SAME HEIGHT, FRAME AND FACE

• +1
Reactions: EllenJoy, Deleted member 12218, TheEndHasNoEnd and 6 others
Kinda agree. Small beanheads looks kinda weird irl but looks great on pics. I think average size is just ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 12218 and Deleted member 6892
small skulls legit look retarded i know a 6psl chad with a small skull he looks ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Slayercel, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Uglyandfat and Deleted member 6892
small skulls legit look retarded i know a 6psl chad with a small skull he looks ridiculous
Meanwhile he fucks your oneitis
I have a big skull but threads like these are pure cope
These small flaws only matter if they’re extreme levels, other than that it’s just cope for you to say “well he’s chad but at least my skull is bigger :)” almost bluepilling yourselves tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Lolcel, wagbox and 8 others
Meanwhile he fucks your oneitis
I have a big skull but threads like these are pure cope
These small flaws only matter if they’re extreme levels, other than that it’s just cope for you to say “well he’s chad but at least my skull is bigger :)” almost bluepilling yourselves tbh
No he legit looks goofy retard
hes a masc chad and he has an actually small skull it just looks weird
I don’t want to hear you bark at me EVER again with your shit replies

No he legit looks goofy retard
hes a masc chad and he has an actually small skull it just looks weird
I don’t want to hear you bark at me EVER again with your shit replies
You’re lucky I took the time to respond to a subhuman, learn to be grateful

Stop coping, skull size is a meme
You think he looks goofy while you jack off alone, girls disagree while they gag on his 6 psl dick you clown

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6892

You think he looks goofy while you jack off alone, girls disagree while they gag on his 6 psl dick you clown

OP said that skull size matters if everything else is equal lol, it's not gigaskull incel > smallskull chad

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
OP said that skull size matters if everything else is equal lol, it's not gigaskull incel > smallskull chad
Then it’s not something that needed to be said

“If everything is equal except one thing is slightly better then the guy with everything +1 wins”

it’s still a minor thing that barely changes anything though
It’s damn near the same level as talking about forearm length or some shit (provided it’s not extreme levels, if one guy has a slightly bigger head than a normal head guy he does not have an advantage over anyone tbh ngl)

You think he looks goofy while you jack off alone, girls disagree while they gag on his 6 psl dick you clow
Just because you aren't slaying at 2 psl with a big skull does not mean it does not matter, you barking retard.

Just because you aren't slaying at 2 psl with a big skull does not mean it does not matter, you barking retard.
cope
I slay because of my good face, it has nothing to do with my big skull you fucking peanut head retard
you have a hideous face, it has nothing to do with your little tiny peanut head you absolute cope artist, get over it or rope

The skull has to be in proportion with the frame, there is nothing more ridiculous than a big headed guy on a small framed body or the other way.

cope
I slay because of my good face, it has nothing to do with my big skull you fucking peanut head retard
you have a hideous face, it has nothing to do with your little tiny peanut head you absolute cope artist, get over it or rope
I have a large skull you absolute fucking retard
Just because it doesn't make you chad does not mean it doesn't matter
You are a bluepilled faggot who should learn his place

I have a large skull you absolute fucking retard
Just because it doesn't make you chad does not mean it doesn't matter
You are a bluepilled faggot who should learn his place
yeah sure you do, coper
the ONLY people who care about skull size are fucking peanut heads... actually, for your sake, I hope you don't have a large skull, because that means you're SO fucking subhuman you cling to SKULL SIZE as your only good trait :lul::lul::lul:, I had no idea how accurate your name really was jesus fucking christ

my place is very very very far above you, that's not up for debate, so you really shouldn't wish for that.
imagine looking at a literal chad and trying to feel superior to him because of your SKULL SIZE jfl, meanwhile he could be balls deep in your own mother tonight if he wanted to

over

yeah sure you do, coper
the ONLY people who care about skull size are fucking peanut heads... actually, for your sake, I hope you don't have a large skull, because that means you're SO fucking subhuman you cling to SKULL SIZE as your only good trait :lul::lul::lul:, I had no idea how accurate your name really was jesus fucking christ

my place is very very very far above you, that's not up for debate, so you really shouldn't wish for that.
imagine looking at a literal chad and trying to feel superior to him because of your SKULL SIZE jfl, meanwhile he could be balls deep in your own mother tonight if he wanted to

over
im not reading all that

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
im not reading all that
imagine reading everything your superiors say and then pretending like you didn't read it
imagine being so low iq that you think a tiny amount of words is a large amount of words
I would rope if I was in your shoes

imagine reading everything your superiors say and then pretending like you didn't read it
imagine being so low iq that you think a tiny amount of words is a large amount of words
I would rope if I was in your shoes
ok

this is like saying someone with wider hips mogs jfl

having an oversized skull is not an attractive or masculine trait

there's a reason why heroic sculptures and superheroes have always been depicted with skulls proportionally smaller than the rest of their body

View attachment 1010970View attachment 1010971

and weak and docile people have always been depicted with oversized skulls - a trait that they share with toddlers and children.

View attachment 1010974

(not to mention that having a "big head" is grounds to be insulted by normies, not praised.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
yeah sure you do, coper

over
I mog ur "good looking face" to hell and back. We can make a comparison in dms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
I mog ur "good looking face" to hell and back. We can make a comparison in dms
it's possible, this is chads.me after all
never in a million years am I going to have my face associated with this incel hellscape though
none of this changes the fact that skull size is pure cope

A small-ish skull makes my IPD seems wider than it actually is, if anything, better E/S ratio as well.

Time to destroy peanut skull size cope.

Some of you guys are picturing Shrek when big skull is mentioned. Bieber, Chico, Zayn all have big skulls. Look at this group picture of male models. The ranking for skull size is the same ranking as PSL. With of course Gandy being the biggest. The two peanut skull size guys on the side look out of place compared to everyone else.

083b1fa6b44c3a491b6b371fc451548d

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS