Lookism Threads Archive - Debunking all false theories.

chief detectiveman

chief detectiveman

Iron
Lookism Thread Archive
7-18-2015

Debunking Theories!
There are theories I've read here that are obvious BS that needs to be cleaned up. I'm going to go through them all.

I've said before that the midface is the only epigenetic/beauty standard. Hormones are important for dimorphism, but as long as a woman can tell that you are not a female then you're dimorphic. That's as far as hormones matter in attractiveness, unless you're intersexual it doesn't matter. Women don't care about masculinity because they care about the midface position on your skull, nothing more. If you try to look feminine, crossdressing or daintiness, you'll be treated like shit and expected to conform. It has no effect on your midface or percieved attractiveness.

About height: a bald chubby old manlet with a good face is more sexual value than a tall youthful hunk with a slightly recessed midface. Because midface matters more than your height/body/soft tissues which can easily be manipulated - evolution isn't fooled by these gimmicks.

Though rare, there are humans with recessed mandibles and good midfaces and they still are good looking because the chin recently became forward set. The midface that has been historically forward set in every human-like great ape ever, it's never changed as the symbol of health.

The rest of the theories are wrong because all that stuff is just inherited traits. You can only inherit your ancestors phenotype, you're never going to have as forward a midface as someone born 20k years ago. This is the reason good parents have ugly kids, they raise them wrong.

I've sifted through all the lies to deliver the truth and It's so simple - where the bony midfacial region of you face is, this is literally all that women process. And the more high/forward it is, the better.

Women don't have more forward midfaces than men, they just have more compact faces. A long face or long philtrum on a man doesn't matter but a small face is dimorphic trait. When you have a smaller face, every seems higher/forward even though it's an illusion. This is why many people with recessed faces tilt their heads up, it makes their face smaller and the midface & mandible look high/forwarder

Horizontal zygomatic width not matter: a wider face just sort of happens when your midface is forward grown... Your face will widen in time even as an adult if you're posture is correct. But there are STILL narrow faces with good forward growth, they'd be narrower and less defined if they were vertically grown.

Sleeping on your face definitely cause asymmetry. If a child decides to fall asleep flat on their left cheekbone for 10 hours, that cheekbones is going to flatten the very same day because their sutures are like islands, loose & malleable. If a child SUCKS MILK FROM A BOTTLE THEY'RE ROYALLY FUCKED because it's impossible to learn proper swallowing muscle patterns if you're taught to swallow improperly. Kids can only suck breasts by pressing their tongue up over and over, this teaches their tongue to dominate and not the orbicularis oris or buccinators.

Facial fat adds mass to the face but can't hide a recessed midface, people still see what you really look like fat or skinny. Lots of people think they have forward midfaces because their facial fat boosts their face. So it really doesn't matter if you are fat or average.

Skull shape is inherited, only thing that can be changed is how forward the midface and mandible are, everything else is shared with the billions of people in your species you lived before you. The only thing that changes from person to person is the midface. Having a "potato" head, a convex skull is perfectly okay if the midface is anatomically correct.

Soft tissue like eyes, eyelids, eyebrows are irrelevant. The shape and size of eyes is also genetic so It's like saying all Asians are ugly because they evolved to have keener eyelid tissue.

Wrinkles matter LITTLE, they identify you as old but the wrinkles that matter are present in 1 OR 100 year olds. It's shallow areas that lack bony support around the eyes and mouth. if they have recessed faces then they're not attractive at ANY AGE... a female with a good bone structure at age 20 who still has the same bone structure at 100 will not be ugly. You HAVEN'T seen an attractive 80 year old woman if you think wrinkles ruin a good midface - most old people are extremely recessed because they've had more time to grow vertically. You can avoid and reverse this by fixing your tongue posture.

Lastly: Some people just hate an entire race. It's true that Asians look more masculine and Africans are much more feminine (facially), but in my experience the people that say they don't like a race will still treat them according to their midface, so it doesn't matter.

So the only way to be attractive is to breath through your nose as a child and keep your tongue pressed firmly on the palate, molding it out until your face is sealed at around age 10. And since your face can get MUCH worse as you age, It's obvious that it can get much better if you just put in effort.

For kids or teens reading this, your face is still extremely easy to change and you should buy hardest gum you can find,chew it during and after school, press your tongue HARD on your palate every 10 seconds. For adults it'll take years to change as much as a teen can in mere months. I was treated very poorly as a kid because my midface was very recessed, but I got so mad about it that I clenched my teeth and my midface was forced back up. Then I became popular around girls.

tags: @
Spergi
@Spergi @
Feliezzx
@Feliezzx @
4lt.Real
@4lt.Real @
0kami123
@0kami123 @
St. Fraudcel
@St. Fraudcel @
Subhuman232
@Subhuman232 @
nullandvoid
@nullandvoid @
Tallest person here
@Tallest person here @
mathis
@mathis @
CarrotMaxxer
@CarrotMaxxer @
goo25
@goo25 @
MoggerM
@MoggerM @
proxyy
@proxyy @
sub5c3l
@sub5c3l @
Axii
@Axii

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Akatlyn, Rivers of Nihil and 5 others
Decent read

Lastly: Some people just hate an entire race. It's true that Asians look more masculine and Africans are much more feminine (facially), but in my experience the people that say they don't like a race will still treat them according to their midface, so it doesn't matter.
what?

• +1
Reactions: peepjeeb and cyprian_tomaszewski
About height: a bald chubby old manlet with a good face is more sexual value than a tall youthful hunk with a slightly recessed midface. Because midface matters more than your height/body/soft tissues which can easily be manipulated - evolution isn't fooled by these gimmicks.
JFL.

It seems the only reason you attach so much importance to the midface is your personal experience going from recessed to normal. You are objectively incorrect if you don't think that height is sexually selected for in 2024. It is actually unreal to say that a bald fat old manlet with a good face (3 failos+good face) has higher SMV than a tall muscular young guy who is SLIGHTLY recessed. If the lanklet is enormously recessed to the point that he is subhuman, at worst that puts him on par with the fat short manlet.

"Evolution isnt fooled by these gimmicks"
1- Evolution is fake and gay
2- If evolution were true, its a known fact that height has been sexually selected for basically forever

I want your whole theory to be true because I have a good face and I'm not that tall. But objectively this is manlet cope.

• +1
Reactions: peepjeeb
Retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
you better not leak how you get those threads

Last edited:
very bad thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, kas589 and wackedchives
not bad
thanks for the tag btw

Lookism Thread Archive
7-18-2015

Debunking Theories!
There are theories I've read here that are obvious BS that needs to be cleaned up. I'm going to go through them all.

I've said before that the midface is the only epigenetic/beauty standard. Hormones are important for dimorphism, but as long as a woman can tell that you are not a female then you're dimorphic. That's as far as hormones matter in attractiveness, unless you're intersexual it doesn't matter. Women don't care about masculinity because they care about the midface position on your skull, nothing more. If you try to look feminine, crossdressing or daintiness, you'll be treated like shit and expected to conform. It has no effect on your midface or percieved attractiveness.

Though rare, there are humans with recessed mandibles and good midfaces and they still are good looking because the chin recently became forward set. The midface that has been historically forward set in every human-like great ape ever, it's never changed as the symbol of health.

The rest of the theories are wrong because all that stuff is just inherited traits. You can only inherit your ancestors phenotype, you're never going to have as forward a midface as someone born 20k years ago. This is the reason good parents have ugly kids, they raise them wrong.

I've sifted through all the lies to deliver the truth and It's so simple - where the bony midfacial region of you face is, this is literally all that women process. And the more high/forward it is, the better.

Women don't have more forward midfaces than men, they just have more compact faces. A long face or long philtrum on a man doesn't matter but a small face is dimorphic trait. When you have a smaller face, every seems higher/forward even though it's an illusion. This is why many people with recessed faces tilt their heads up, it makes their face smaller and the midface & mandible look high/forwarder

Horizontal zygomatic width not matter: a wider face just sort of happens when your midface is forward grown... Your face will widen in time even as an adult if you're posture is correct. But there are STILL narrow faces with good forward growth, they'd be narrower and less defined if they were vertically grown.

Sleeping on your face definitely cause asymmetry. If a child decides to fall asleep flat on their left cheekbone for 10 hours, that cheekbones is going to flatten the very same day because their sutures are like islands, loose & malleable. If a child SUCKS MILK FROM A BOTTLE THEY'RE ROYALLY FUCKED because it's impossible to learn proper swallowing muscle patterns if you're taught to swallow improperly. Kids can only suck breasts by pressing their tongue up over and over, this teaches their tongue to dominate and not the orbicularis oris or buccinators.

Facial fat adds mass to the face but can't hide a recessed midface, people still see what you really look like fat or skinny. Lots of people think they have forward midfaces because their facial fat boosts their face. So it really doesn't matter if you are fat or average.

Skull shape is inherited, only thing that can be changed is how forward the midface and mandible are, everything else is shared with the billions of people in your species you lived before you. The only thing that changes from person to person is the midface. Having a "potato" head, a convex skull is perfectly okay if the midface is anatomically correct.

Soft tissue like eyes, eyelids, eyebrows are irrelevant. The shape and size of eyes is also genetic so It's like saying all Asians are ugly because they evolved to have keener eyelid tissue.

Wrinkles matter LITTLE, they identify you as old but the wrinkles that matter are present in 1 OR 100 year olds. It's shallow areas that lack bony support around the eyes and mouth. if they have recessed faces then they're not attractive at ANY AGE... a female with a good bone structure at age 20 who still has the same bone structure at 100 will not be ugly. You HAVEN'T seen an attractive 80 year old woman if you think wrinkles ruin a good midface - most old people are extremely recessed because they've had more time to grow vertically. You can avoid and reverse this by fixing your tongue posture.

So the only way to be attractive is to breath through your nose as a child and keep your tongue pressed firmly on the palate, molding it out until your face is sealed at around age 10. And since your face can get MUCH worse as you age, It's obvious that it can get much better if you just put in effort.

For kids or teens reading this, your face is still extremely easy to change and you should buy hardest gum you can find,chew it during and after school, press your tongue HARD on your palate every 10 seconds. For adults it'll take years to change as much as a teen can in mere months. I was treated very poorly as a kid because my midface was very recessed, but I got so mad about it that I clenched my teeth and my midface was forced back up. Then I became popular around girls.

tags: @
Spergi
@Spergi @
Feliezzx
@Feliezzx @
4lt.Real
@4lt.Real @
0kami123
@0kami123 @
St. Fraudcel
@St. Fraudcel @
Subhuman232