Skincare is a myth

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Skincare is fucking jewish propaganda and is harming your skin more than doing good.
"Yeah bro I moisturize twice a day with my Cerave moisturizer"
"ohhh I exfoliate my skin twice a week bro"
Gay.
Its the same thing as shampoo, you don't actually need it for healthy hair. But jewish propaganda told you otherwise so now you shampoo your hair because your hair is shitty without it.
The reason that is is because you have fucked up the scalp's cycle of producing oil naturally, and now you go three days without shampoo and your hair is shit.
Stop using shampoo for 2 months, yeah your hair is going to be oily as fuck but only for so long, you will not need shampoo for the rest of your life.
Same goes for moisturizing face, you do not need to do it. Stay without it and your skin will balance itself.
You also don't need to wash your face three times a day, again you are stripping your skin of its natural oils so now its overcompensating.
Only in severe cases of imbalances in your skin, eg. extreme acne, you need to use something like Accutane to tackle it. Otherwise you are fucking your skin up for no reason.
My skin has never been any better now that I only wash my face once every 2-3 days and don't use absolutely any products on my face.
Try it out for three months and see the difference, people 100 years ago never put anything on their faces and had better skin than people today.
Now I cringe to the fact that I used to rub a white substance on my face to make my skin better. Extremely gay.
Same thing goes for sunscreen.
"Make sure to wear sunscreen when you go out!!"
Why?
So I block sunlight which is the only reason life exists in the first place?
Stop the use of skin products.
Fuck the jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Clown Show, zura and 5 others
ok now post skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightStruck, Pride, silencio and 16 others
No pics no care. Your skin is probably worse off now.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and AySab
Fuck you’re right, cerave is owned by L’Oréal, which has Jewish founders. CetaPhil is owned by Galderma, co-owned by L’Oréal and nestle, which is owned by black rock. Which is owned by Larry fink, a Jew.
Op was right

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, klamus, zura and 5 others
My skin is alot better after skin care

• +1
Reactions: AySab, zombie and muh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, gymislife, TheParkinSon and 1 other person
Fuck you’re right, cerave is owned by L’Oréal, which has Jewish founders. CetaPhil is owned by Galderma, co-owned by L’Oréal and nestle, which is owned by black rock. Which is owned by Larry fink, a Jew.
Op was right
glad someone actually does the research

• +1
Reactions: aber
What a shitty argument nigger the reason people start shampooing their hair or using skincare in the first place is because their hair or skin is shitty dumb niglet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AySab
I agree to some degree, just take care of your gut and general health with some additional stuff like microneedling or anything similar to it

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
What a shitty argument nigger the reason people start shampooing their hair or using skincare is because their hair or skin is shitty dumb niglet
you fucking retard because they are not tackling the root problem like eating clean and not garbage. Eg. insulin sensitivity can fuck up your skin and make it produce extra oil. But yeah lets put jewish semen on our face because that will fix it.
Same is when taking aspirin for headache, why the fuck are you not analysing what is causing the headache, dehydration, lack of sleep etc. but are swallowing petroleum based garbage to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Zherko, zura, Deleted member 67558 and 1 other person
Skincare is fucking jewish propaganda and is harming your skin more than doing good.
Gay.
Its the same thing as shampoo, you don't actually need it for healthy hair. But jewish propaganda told you otherwise so now you shampoo your hair because your hair is shitty without it.
The reason that is is because you have fucked up the scalp's cycle of producing oil naturally, and now you go three days without shampoo and your hair is shit.
Stop using shampoo for 2 months, yeah your hair is going to be oily as fuck but only for so long, you will not need shampoo for the rest of your life.
Same goes for moisturizing face, you do not need to do it. Stay without it and your skin will balance itself.
You also don't need to wash your face three times a day, again you are stripping your skin of its natural oils so now its overcompensating.
Only in severe cases of imbalances in your skin, eg. extreme acne, you need to use something like Accutane to tackle it. Otherwise you are fucking your skin up for no reason.
My skin has never been any better now that I only wash my face once every 2-3 days and don't use absolutely any products on my face.
Try it out for three months and see the difference, people 100 years ago never put anything on their faces and had better skin than people today.
Now I cringe to the fact that I used to rub a white substance on my face to make my skin better. Extremely gay.
Why?
Fuck the jews
Use raw milk

Best thing for skin is nuking DHT but obviously comes with other possible side effects

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel and AySab
you fucking retard because they are not tackling the root problem like eating clean and not garbage. Eg. insulin sensitivity can fuck up your skin and make it produce extra oil. But yeah lets put jewish semen on our face because that will fix it.
Same is when taking aspirin for headache, why the fuck are you not analysing what is causing the headache, dehydration, lack of sleep etc. but are swallowing petroleum based garbage to fix it
If you take aspirin for headaches your a fucking retard its supposed to be taken for hearth issues, coming to acne there are many reasons to why it occurs do you really think acne is causes by bad diet? It is genetic acne is not a new thing it has been around for fucking centuries there are literal things ancient egyptians did to get rid off acne

Gay.
Why?
Fuck the jews
I've used tret for over an year and my skin is still shit so yea

• +1
If you take aspirin for headaches your a fucking retard its supposed to be taken for hearth issues, coming to acne there are many reasons to why it occurs do you really think acne is causes by bad diet? It is genetic acne is not a new thing it has been around for fucking centuries there are literal things ancient egyptians did to get rid off acne
paracetamol or whatever it was just an example. Yes some people can be more acne prone than others but not thats life in general, genetic predisposition trumps everything else. Coping with skincare products is bullshit and you are only supporting big pharma at the end of the day and not your skin

So I have been using multiple skincare products for years like cerave moisturisers, trets and azelaic acids from skinorac and its been good to me always.

• +1
wwas moisturizing daily and my skin looked worse than ever. i just stopped it was cope

• +1
What a shitty argument nigger the reason people start shampooing their hair or using skincare in the first place is because their hair or skin is shitty dumb niglet
I mean when ur a kid and get given shampoo and told to use it, at that point you just sort of do it because you were told to, or even get shampooed as a baby. Im going to guess your hair was just fine before that.

• +1
Reactions: aber and NitoRump
3903824 3556309 1000000296

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Gay.
Why?
Fuck the jews
I disagree. Two years ago, I started using CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion after my morning showers. Since then, the acne that previously covered my nose has completely cleared up. For some reason, other facial moisturizers seemed to worsen my acne, but CeraVe PM has been incredibly effective.

Ceramides PM Facial Moisturising Lotionhttps://www.cerave.com.au/ceramides-skin-care/moisturisers/facial-moisturising-lotion-pm

• +1
Skin care is for women LMFAO @ this thread

Gay.
Why?
Fuck the jews
its not gay to take care of yourself

• +1
wwas moisturizing daily and my skin looked worse than ever. i just stopped it was cope
Maybe your skin didn't require that but on an average moisturizer acts good with tret and all

Best thing for skin is nuking DHT but obviously comes with other possible side effects
Normal people have no problems with dht causing acne

Fix you metabolic problems instead taking more and more medicine