The amazing world of chemical peels

T

Thesoloist22

Silver
I have struggled with many types of acne my whole life I've thrown so much money into skincare being consistent from European brands to Korean Japanese all of them to tret and benzol peroxide while some helped minorly none have ever gave me what I wanted. I have cystic acne my whole life since puberty and as a 21 year old having adult acne is near shameful so I looked for more immediate measures this is when I found my holy grail my messiah of skin Chemical peels

What is a chemical peel?
Image result for chemical peels

A chemical peel is a cosmetic procedure used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck, or hands. During the procedure, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, causing it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin, resulting in a rejuvenated appearance. Chemical peels can be used to treat various skin concerns, including wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone, acne scars, and sun damage.
Image result for chemical peels

So In simple terms Its a chemical exfoliation that gives u a new layer of skin but now what about you! most of you don't have the money to be spending
Fucking 1489 dollars on a chemical peel so you do it at home Its such a simple procedure that a 14 year old can do it, but LISTEN before you burn your face off
and cause permanent damage to your skin you should start low and build your tolerance up

There's Light peels -for these u will usually start at 7-25%
medium peels 25%-40%
deep peels 40%- 70%

Even if your skin is non sensitive I would work my way up from 7% which is used In standard toners and will give you a minor tingle to 70% which will feel
like the devil sneezed on you usually these peels will have to be applied for 3 minutes but if your skin feels more uncomfortable then a 7
INSTANTLY remove it with a acid neutralizer which you will have to use after your apply the acid although you can make your own
with baking soda and cool water this allows for your ph. levels to be normal and instantly after the peel splash cold water on your face
for further effect I will link credible sites below that you can use for these products.

Now lets get these steps clear If you not been paying attention and I will link a video below too that explains the process
Step 1 Cleanse your face fully when applying the chemical peel you don't want any dirt so It can fully penetrate your skin
Use a gentle cleanser with no harsh acids and (non alcoholic witch hazel toner)
Step 2 apply the peel some people use brushes some people use cotton pads some people use tissue whatever you feel like is the best
way to apply it do it just don't use YOUR fucking hands
Step 3 wait U will feel slightly uncomfortable and likely an itchy sensation leave it for 2-3 minutes if you ever feel like the
peel is too strong for you neutralize it earlier
step 4 neutralize the peel u can spray the neutralizer use cotton pads whatever suits your fancy
step 5 Splash cold water on your face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR1kl4cmaeE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR1...vIGFwcGx5ICBhIGNoZW1pY2FsIHBlZWwgIGF0IGhvbWU=
AFTER CARE- THIS IS A NEW LAYER OF SKIN AVOID THE SUN LIKE THE PLAUGE WEAR SUNSCREEN IMMEDIANTLY
DONT DO ANY SWEATY ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK
USE ONLY GENTLE PRODUCTS LIKE VASELINE SUNSCREEN AND A GENTLE CLEANSER FOR THE WEEK AND THE FIRST DAY DONT PUT ANYTHING ON EXCEPT
VASELINE AND SUNSCREEN

Now there's different types of chemical peels but I'm too lazy to go into that but they all target different things but watch this if your interested

So what are the benefits of a chemical peel
  1. Exfoliation: Chemical peels remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, promoting cell turnover and revealing fresher, smoother skin underneath.
  2. Improvement in Skin Texture: By removing the outer layer of damaged skin, chemical peels can help improve skin texture, making it appear smoother and more even.
  3. Reduction of Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Chemical peels can stimulate collagen production, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leading to a more youthful-looking complexion.
  4. Treatment of Acne and Acne Scars: Chemical peels can unclog pores, reduce inflammation, and improve the appearance of acne-prone skin. They can also help fade acne scars over time.
  5. Evening out Skin Tone: Chemical peels can help fade hyperpigmentation, sunspots, and other forms of discoloration, leading to a more even skin tone.
  6. Stimulation of Collagen Production: Some chemical peels, particularly deeper peels, can stimulate collagen production in the skin, which can help improve skin elasticity and firmness.
  7. Reduction of Sun Damage: Chemical peels can help repair sun-damaged skin by removing damaged outer layers and promoting the growth of healthier skin cells.
  8. Enhancement of Skincare Product Penetration: By removing the outer layer of dead skin cells, chemical peels can improve the penetration and efficacy of skincare products applied after the treatment.

So unless your skin is already perfect it will likely benefit you now some links

The rest of the products you can get on amazon
    Vaseline
    cotton pads
    brushes
    baking soda

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, likenesss, greywind and 9 others
idk nigger only chad

nigger 1500 Dollar do my 16 yr old teenage incel ass look fucking rich ?

nigger 1500 Dollar do my 16 yr old teenage incel ass look fucking rich ?
Read the thread nigga i told you how to do it at home

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and maxxmclooks
  1. Glycolic Acid Peel: Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from sugar cane. It is one of the most popular and widely used chemical peels due to its ability to exfoliate the skin, improve texture, and promote collagen production. Glycolic acid peels are often used to treat fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and uneven skin tone.
  2. Salicylic Acid Peel: Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) commonly derived from willow bark. It penetrates deep into the pores to unclog them, making it an excellent choice for treating acne-prone skin and reducing blackheads and whiteheads. Salicylic acid peels also help exfoliate the skin and improve its texture.
  3. Lactic Acid Peel: Lactic acid is another type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from milk. It gently exfoliates the skin, hydrates, and stimulates collagen production. Lactic acid peels are suitable for individuals with sensitive skin or those looking for a milder exfoliation option. They help improve skin texture, reduce hyperpigmentation, and brighten the complexion.
  4. TCA Peel (Trichloroacetic Acid Peel): TCA peels come in various strengths, ranging from superficial to deep. They penetrate the skin more deeply than AHAs and are effective at treating moderate skin imperfections such as fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and uneven pigmentation. TCA peels require more downtime and may cause more significant peeling and redness compared to lighter peels.
  5. Mandelic Acid Peel: Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bitter almonds. It has larger molecular size compared to glycolic or lactic acid, making it gentler on the skin while still providing exfoliation and improvement in skin texture. Mandelic acid peels are suitable for sensitive skin types and can help reduce acne, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines.
  6. Citric Acid Peel: Citric acid is a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from citrus fruits. It has antioxidant properties and helps exfoliate the skin, improve texture, and brighten the complexion. Citric acid peels are suitable for individuals with dull or uneven skin tone and can also help reduce the appearance of dark spots and acne scars.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and BrahminBoss
  1. Glycolic Acid Peel: Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from sugar cane. It is one of the most popular and widely used chemical peels due to its ability to exfoliate the skin, improve texture, and promote collagen production. Glycolic acid peels are often used to treat fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and uneven skin tone.
  2. Salicylic Acid Peel: Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) commonly derived from willow bark. It penetrates deep into the pores to unclog them, making it an excellent choice for treating acne-prone skin and reducing blackheads and whiteheads. Salicylic acid peels also help exfoliate the skin and improve its texture.
  3. Lactic Acid Peel: Lactic acid is another type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from milk. It gently exfoliates the skin, hydrates, and stimulates collagen production. Lactic acid peels are suitable for individuals with sensitive skin or those looking for a milder exfoliation option. They help improve skin texture, reduce hyperpigmentation, and brighten the complexion.
  4. TCA Peel (Trichloroacetic Acid Peel): TCA peels come in various strengths, ranging from superficial to deep. They penetrate the skin more deeply than AHAs and are effective at treating moderate skin imperfections such as fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and uneven pigmentation. TCA peels require more downtime and may cause more significant peeling and redness compared to lighter peels.
  5. Mandelic Acid Peel: Mandelic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bitter almonds. It has larger molecular size compared to glycolic or lactic acid, making it gentler on the skin while still providing exfoliation and improvement in skin texture. Mandelic acid peels are suitable for sensitive skin types and can help reduce acne, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines.
  6. Citric Acid Peel: Citric acid is a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from citrus fruits. It has antioxidant properties and helps exfoliate the skin, improve texture, and brighten the complexion. Citric acid peels are suitable for individuals with dull or uneven skin tone and can also help reduce the appearance of dark spots and acne scars.
sO tca can help mild acne scars that glycolic cant? do these have cross sensitivity? like if i use glycolic acid cream for a while then i can use higher strength tca from the start? cause i dont want to buy tca more than once

sO tca can help mild acne scars that glycolic cant? do these have cross sensitivity? like if i use glycolic acid cream for a while then i can use higher strength tca from the start? cause i dont want to buy tca more than once
Since its mild acne glycolic will still help in mild acne scars its just that tca will be more effective and take more sessions glycolic acid is the most scientifically researched peel. A tca peel is really strong even at the lower levels and can be compared to a 50% glycolic peel when its at 12.5% I wouldn't do it unless my skin can tolerate the 50% glycolic first If I were you i would buy a 7% ordinary toner glycolic peel which will brighten skin and reduce fine lines and work my way up to a chemical peel of 50% before applying a tca peel at home your essentially having a controlled chemical burn on your face so best not to risk it with something your skin cant tolerate I did the 7% and worked my way up to 25% which I did every 2 weeks after 2 months all of my acne is gone.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Since its mild acne glycolic will still help in mild acne scars its just that tca will be more effective and take more sessions glycolic acid is the most scientifically researched peel. A tca peel is really strong even at the lower levels and can be compared to a 50% glycolic peel when its at 12.5% I wouldn't do it unless my skin can tolerate the 50% glycolic first If I were you i would buy a 7% ordinary toner glycolic peel which will brighten skin and reduce fine lines and work my way up to a chemical peel of 50% before applying a tca peel at home your essentially having a controlled chemical burn on your face so best not to risk it with something your skin cant tolerate I did the 7% and worked my way up to 25% which I did every 2 weeks after 2 months all of my acne is gone.
so ur saying continue use the glycolic cream 12 percent (What i have), and then buy tca 7 percent and work my way upto 25?

why the fuck is it so expensive if done professionally

so ur saying continue use the glycolic cream 12 percent (What i have), and then buy tca 7 percent and work my way upto 25?
Yes that would work just know the after care is different gycolic peels u won't see peeling that peels u will see ur skin peeling and shedding like a snake shedding it's skin showing a new layer which will last a week. Don't peel off the dead skin just let it shed off on its own and do the rest of the after care steps I said.

If you want to be extra safe though i would buy 25% gycolic first and then 7 tca and see if your skin can tolerate it

• Love it
why the fuck is it so expensive if done professionally
Probably because there licensed and wont cause any mistakes as well as them trying to make as much profit as possible per bottle

• +1
Reactions: AySab and BrahminBoss
Yes that would work just know the after care is different gycolic peels u won't see peeling that peels u will see ur skin peeling and shedding like a snake shedding it's skin showing a new layer which will last a week. Don't peel off the dead skin just let it shed off on its own and do the rest of the after care steps I said.

If you want to be extra safe though i would buy 25% gycolic first and then 7 tca and see if your skin can tolerate it
but 7 tca is enough? i already use 12 percent glyolic and azelaic and taz and i have no sensitivity. should i just do patch test of 7 tca and then go ahead? wont 20 tca be ideal for mild boxcar scars and PIH that refuses to fade?

Probably because there licensed and wont cause any mistakes as well as them trying to make as much profit as possible per bottle
yes but thats a crazy overprice bro. it’s fucking 100x

but 7 tca is enough? i already use 12 percent glyolic and azelaic and taz and i have no sensitivity. should i just do patch test of 7 tca and then go ahead? wont 20 tca be ideal for mild boxcar scars and PIH that refuses to fade
20% will be more then ideal but likely you will have to do 3 sessions with 7% you will get the same results but slower but while being safe beceause 20% might be way too strong and you cause irreversible damage to your skin for the 7% tca I reccomend doing 5 sessions every 2 weeks and u will see results every single time and ur scars getting less prominent

• Love it
We got now DIY Chemical peels. JFL

20% will be more then ideal but likely you will have to do 3 sessions with 7% you will get the same results but slower but while being safe beceause 20% might be way too strong and you cause irreversible damage to your skin for the 7% tca I reccomend doing 5 sessions every 2 weeks and u will see results every single time and ur scars getting less prominent
bro wb 15 3 times ? Also a user here said that tca flattens icepick scars by stretching it and hence evens out the depression , is this true? whats the risk of hyperpigmentation w fitzpatrick 3/4

Which acid would you recommend for post cystic acne red spots, blackheads and whiteheads and fine nasobiodial lines (not folds just a really fine line)

bro wb 15 3 times ? Also a user here said that tca flattens icepick scars by stretching it and hence evens out the depression , is this true? whats the risk of hyperpigmentation w fitzpatrick 3/4
Yeah tca flattens ice pick scars the most gycolic and sacrylic have the lowest risk of hyperpigmentation for darker skin tones while tca is usually higher but seriously this is way faster them skin care but still takes time gycolic acid increases collagen and cell turn over depending on how big your scars are it can really really reduce them and then u can do a tca when u have more tolerance and are confident

• Love it
Yeah tca flattens ice pick scars the most gycolic and sacrylic have the lowest risk of hyperpigmentation for darker skin tones while tca is usually higher but seriously this is way faster them skin care but still takes time gycolic acid increases collagen and cell turn over depending on how big your scars are it can really really reduce them and then u can do a tca when u have more tolerance and are confident
i read that glycolic ph matters more thna strength is this true? Im buying this but they dont have ph listed

Which acid would you recommend for post cystic acne red spots, blackheads and whiteheads and fine nasobiodial lines (not folds just a really fine line)
Sacrylic acid is the best for acne of any kinds its multi dimensional u can get a 2% sacrylic acid face wash or my favourite the neutrogena clear and defend which has 5% gycolic acid too which can reduce fine lines and sacrylic acid so it should solve your problems although it's really drying so buy a mositruiser too

Kinda metrosexual bro

i read that glycolic ph matters more thna strength is this true? Im buying this but they dont have ph listed

The strength definitely matters but the ph level determines how much it penetrates the skin so u usually only do one layer compared to other peels where u layer it and do up to 3 layers sometimes and the higher the ph usually the more it will sting i would find another source and if u can't u can do a patch test and see how u react

• +1
The strength definitely matters but the ph level determines how much it penetrates the skin so u usually only do one layer compared to other peels where u layer it and do up to 3 layers sometimes and the higher the ph usually the more it will sting i would find another source and if u can't u can do a patch test and see how u react
why another source? the oridinary has one , should i use that? tbh this cream is really cheap comp t that and supported good resutls. for me even azelaic acid stings a bit when my skin barrier is not good

why another source? the oridinary has one , should i use that? tbh this cream is really cheap comp t that and supported good resutls. for me even azelaic acid stings a bit when my skin barrier is not good
The ordinary is one I reccomend the ph is optimal and it has trusted sources backing it I'm just worried if azelaic acid is stinging for you if you can handle the ordinary one it's not nessecaririly too strong though

• +1