Height is more important than face and ethnicity

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
Facial attractiveness doesn’t matter too much. Used to think otherwise but then I realized most facets are fakecels because they take bad photos. there aren’t a lot of people with bad looking faces. Height is way more important because you can’t change it but you can change your face. Ethnicity is more important than face but no where near as bad as height.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, BrahminBoss, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Height is way more important because you can’t change it but you can change your face.
That's the only reason why I too changed my opinion on height
As a 6'3 ugly guy you can blast roids and get surgery to become MTN -htn and with height and body halo you'll slay
But a 5'7 htn is fucked he won't get LL and body halo won't suit him for his manlet stature.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, socialcel and <6PSLcel
Not ethnicity, but phenotype

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jagger
That's the only reason why I too changed my opinion on height
As a 6'3 ugly guy you can blast roids and get surgery to become MTN -htn and with height and body halo you'll slay
But a 5'7 htn is fucked he won't get LL and body halo won't suit him for his manlet stature.
Your height is either a punishment or blessing from the gods

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
So long as ur not a total subhuman, you can always ascend facially a bit, some more than others

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and Deleted member 67558
Yeah height is easily the most important trait ever.

NT > Height > Face

NT is orgs spin on the “just have a good pERsonality bro”
It is kinda true tho just not in the way that everybody thinks because you can't change that shit. If you are autistic it is over unless you are 6'3 chad.

It’s actually Reddit karma>looksmax reputation > height>face

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
for old its face irl heught

Facial attractiveness doesn’t matter too much. Used to think otherwise but then I realized most facets are fakecels because they take bad photos. there aren’t a lot of people with bad looking faces. Height is way more important because you can’t change it but you can change your face. Ethnicity is more important than face but no where near as bad as height.
This is largely cope unless in the case of a gl 5'9 vs 6'3 male.

Face is law tbh, never seen a short htn+ incel