@at everyone thinking men wearing makeup is gay

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Yes,I'm talking about you,delusional dumb cunt.
MinorAlienatedBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

JFL if you think makeup is a gay choice for men. Its the fastest way to temporary looksmax hard and it can make wonders.
It's the most intense and fast way for both skinmaxxing and eyebrowmaxxing.
makeupmenparhlo1.jpg

Menaji blog071119 beforeafter sm 1

2815-jared-leto-s-wet-look-600x845-1.jpg
The-Gentleman.jpeg
rs_1024x1327-190514020920-e-asia-lee-dong-wook-boy-de-chanel-4.jpg

Just because faggots use it too, doesn't mean that every looksmaxxer which decides to use it is homosexual or sucks dick,so quit being so close minded you normie little shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Unmoggablegingercel, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
good poast

EXTREMELY HIGH IQ(for normalfag), but we already know this

What is this faggotry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Sikkunt23
Once a chick finds out you wear makeup she'll be drier than the Sahara desert

end of discussion

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MortusX, Deleted member 3162, Morpheus and 11 others
Just use concealer bro, nothing else

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
the thing is, i don't believe makeup makes you gay
but if people realize that you use It, you're gonna lose quite a lot of social points and everyone is just gonna think you're gay (JFL at normie brain)
It is what It is
imho just wear it as long as it's not obvious

• +1
Reactions: MortusX, Deleted member 4416, LostYouth and 2 others
the thing is, i don't believe makeup makes you gay
but if people realize that you use It, you're gonna lose quite a lot of social points and everyone is just gonna think you're gay (JFL at normie brain)
It is what It is
imho just wear it as long as it's not obvious
Extremely fucking dumb post. WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT MUH SOCIAL POINTS, WHAT IS THIS FUCKING CHINA?

Extremely fucking dumb post. WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT MUH SOCIAL POINTS, WHAT IS THIS FUCKING CHINA?
boyo you should care about social points unless you wanna be the bottom of the barrel in your social circle
it's alright tho, just wear mascara and have your friends call you gay in front of foids, bro !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Zeta ascended
boyo you should care about social points unless you wanna be the bottom of the barrel in your social circle
it's alright tho, just wear mascara and have your friends call you gay in front of foids, bro !
Man, I always try to be compassionate to greycels, but Im starting to understand why people want to ban all greycels

Man, I always try to be compassionate to greycels, but Im starting to understand why people want to ban all greycels
have you been living under a rock for the last 20 years ? makeup is one of the least socially acceptable things to do as a man EVER, this isn't some autistic PSL theory
but alas, if you wanna james charlesmaxx go on, as i said i literally have nothing against wearing makeup as a man, but i personally would never do It for the social repercussions (high inhib ngl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Zeta ascended, Schönling and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Barbarossa_
it's all part of their plan to demoralise average men into not improving themselves. dont use makeup goyim. dont use steroids even though they do about as little damage as alcohol goyim. just stay ugly forever.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
The theory of that guide is fine, but the types of products they recommend/imply you should use aren't necessarily the best options.

Didn't read a single word
I already knew you were a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Barbarossa_
Women are already frauding with makeup, push-up bras, eyelash extensions, nails and hair. You gotta do everything you possibly can to gain an advantage in the dating market. Wear lifts, get hair system and fraud with makeup.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Keep coping,you are just as retarded as your fellow normie mates,thinking just because a male wears makeup means instant that he gay

Keep coping,you are just as retarded as your fellow normie mates,thinking just because a male wears makeup means instant that he gay
Suck my cock too while ur at it fag
Also didn't read

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 685
You don’t need makeup if you have good collagen

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
hqdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
@ = at
No point of adding additional "at" faggot

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Based dutchcel
I always knew he found dicks delicious!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Imagine thinking it's ok for a man to wear makeup, ur a fucking faggot OP have fun being low T for the rest of ur life u beta bitch. you would be bullied until u rope if u got caught wearing makeup as a man

Yes,I'm talking about you,delusional dumb cunt.
MinorAlienatedBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

JFL if you think makeup is a gay choice for men. Its the fastest way to temporary looksmax hard and it can make wonders.
It's the most intense and fast way for both skinmaxxing and eyebrowmaxxing.
makeupmenparhlo1.jpg

View attachment 260044
2815-jared-leto-s-wet-look-600x845-1.jpg
The-Gentleman.jpeg
rs_1024x1327-190514020920-e-asia-lee-dong-wook-boy-de-chanel-4.jpg

Just because faggots use it too, doesn't mean that every looksmaxxer which decides to use it is homosexual or sucks dick,so quit being so close minded you normie little shit.
Fuck yeah bro, bronzer ascends gingers like me INSTANTLY

Imagine thinking it's ok for a man to wear makeup, ur a fucking faggot OP have fun being low T for the rest of ur life u beta bitch. you would be bullied until u rope if u got caught wearing makeup as a man
I wear what I like
It's my life
Society and it's bullies can suck my dick

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit