At the end of the day I just can’t hate women because of how nice they are

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
My whole life I was always that guy with female friends cause guys never liked me since I was bad at sports and girls were always the ones to help me out with shit

Even when I came to Germany guys would either not talk to me or just make fun of me while girls would help me do my work

The only way I learned German in the first place was because of my girlfriend who I was such an asshole to the whole time

Tbh most women just find joy in helping ppl even now every time anyone has a problem it’s always some girl who offers help

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Primalsplit, Skywalker and 2 others
I mean what’s the only reason ppl hate them here just cause they don’t wanna have sex with u? Makes no sense

Might be my first ever ignore member tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Skywalker, yirma19 and 5 others
When people are nice to a subhuman like me the only reasonable explanation is ill intent

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
the thread doesnt bother me its iasackro being iasackro that bothers me
What’s the problem tbh I never got this since guys are usually the mean ones I never got bullied by girls it’s usually niggas

i love women

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 51465
What’s the problem tbh I never got this since guys are usually the mean ones I never got bullied by girls it’s usually niggas
fishing for incel validation on da daily like its your full time job

fishing for incel validation on da daily like its your full time job
Nigga the sole reason they was nice to me was cause I was a loser

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
me no care
I make like one thread about women a week u guys never see users like wishiwaschico who’s a chad and all his threads are that

At least mine are about other shit that involves women not claiming to slay Ik my place

Ur probably not subhuman bro.

women are humans and not that different to men why hate them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Primalsplit and Skywalker
Funny GIF

My whole life I was always that guy with female friends cause guys never liked me since I was bad at sports and girls were always the ones to help me out with shit

Even when I came to Germany guys would either not talk to me or just make fun of me while girls would help me do my work

The only way I learned German in the first place was because of my girlfriend who I was such an asshole to the whole time

Tbh most women just find joy in helping ppl even now every time anyone has a problem it’s always some girl who offers help
I agree you look and sound like oofy doofy male friend in a female friends group

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Meanwhile guys and girls didn’t like me