At what age does real pedophilia begin?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
At what age does real pedophilia begin? The Law's perspective of pedophilia begins below the age of 18, although here in the UK its below 16. I think both of those are far fetched. Society is even more harsh, with some saying that even below 20 is pedophilia, if the guy is 30, which is completely untrue.

So, when do you guys think real pedophilia begins? I personally think below 12.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Realistically, there is no standard age for defining what "pedophilia" is.

Did she hit puberty? Is she developed? Of course, who knows what "developed" is in this context, but if the answer is yes to those questions, nature is giving you the go ahead.

Maybe sounds weird, but nature is nature. It is what it is.

How we developed as humans throughout history, and what the laws are, are completely separate things. Biology is the only natural laws we have.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 51781 and 6 others
At what age does real pedophilia begin? The Law's perspective of pedophilia begins below the age of 18, although here in the UK its below 16. I think both of those are far fetched. Society are even harsh, with some saying that even below 20 is pedophilia if the guy is 30, which is completely untrue.

So, when do you guys think real pedophilia begins?
IMG 5715

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Costcosuperstore and klip11
If you fancy pre pubescent children your a pedo.
If you like teens with developed body's you're normal you just aren't allowed to say it or act on it

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, dopaminebeyondfried, oxymoron and 9 others
If you like teens with developed body's you're normal you just aren't allowed to say it or act on it
funny thing is a lot of teen jbs go after adult men

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and SoundnVision
Realistically, there is no standard age for defining what "pedophilia" is.

Did she hit puberty? Is she developed? Of course, who knows what "developed" is in this context, but if the answer is yes to those questions, nature is giving you the go ahead.

Maybe sounds weird, but nature is nature. It is what it is.

How we developed as humans throughout history, and what the laws are, are completely separate things. Biology is the only natural laws we have.
Fair enough. I guess age is also a social construct, so we shouldn't view it from that perspective.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 5'7 zoomer and TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, spark, piec and 1 other person
Real pedophiles are a lot rarer and are actually mentally ill. Most of the so called pedophiles are actually normal people from the law of biology, but societal standards have reformed and demonised it, while all the people follow along with the idea like sheep. Fuck modern society.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LampPostPrime, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Whenever she don’t got massive tits my lil pedo nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tomaxino and Kamui

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
At what age does real pedophilia begin? The Law's perspective of pedophilia begins below the age of 18, although here in the UK its below 16. I think both of those are far fetched. Society is even more harsh, with some saying that even below 20 is pedophilia, if the guy is 30, which is completely untrue.

46. If you're a man attracted to any foid under 46, you are a pedo.

If it's two dudes or a woman attracted to a younger man, it doesn't count

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and TechnoBoss
It starts when you grow up and crave the pussy of someone in kindergarten

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 51781

I’d say under 10, even some 10-11yo girls have same bodies as teens and usually puberty begins at 9.5 to 10 for women

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 29167
46. If you're a man attracted to any foid under 46, you are a pedo.

If it's two dudes or a woman attracted to a younger man, it doesn't count
I got called a nonce for kissing a 17 year old by seething cucks while the girls in my college class just laughed about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 51781, Aladin and 1 other person
I’d say under 10, even some 10-11yo girls have same bodies as teens and usually puberty begins at 9.5 to 10 for women

Yeah anything under 10 or 9 is so fucked up.

It starts when you grow up and crave the pussy of someone in kindergarten

On yeah the real demons are those who abuse people around that kindergarten. Not muh "she was 14" type shit

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
If she looks like she’s still in grade school

if ur attracted to 10 yr olds ur a pedo no questions about it what are u on about

if ur attracted to 10 yr olds ur a pedo no questions about it what are u on about
Ur a brainwashed slave 10 year olds aren’t the same as 3-7 year olds

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yeah personally I think 10 is fucked. 12 / 13 is borderline and 14 - 16 is more acceptable (depending on where she leaves pre pubescent years).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Ur a brainwashed slave 10 year olds aren’t the same as 3-7 year olds
Look up 10 year old girl on google images

if ur attracted to any of them ur 100% a pedo lol im not brainwashed ur just a fucking weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Deleted member 51465
Ur a brainwashed slave 10 year olds aren’t the same as 3-7 year olds.

I can't even imagine someone wanting to have sex with 3 year old. Literally worse than murder by a large margin.

Yeah personally I think 10 is fucked. 12 / 13 is borderline and 14 - 16 is more acceptable (depending on where she leaves pre pubescent years).
I think theres a difference between what you're biologically attracted to and who you'd date

Imo its not weird if ur attracted to a 16yo as a 25yo but its definitely weird to date them

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Costcosuperstore
I can't even imagine someone wanting to have sex with 3 year old. Even just saying that should be morally unacceptable.
Pedophilia is an actual mental disorder so ofc most ppl on here couldn't image it. You get born a pedo you dont become one

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 51781
Look up 10 year old girl on google images

if ur attracted to any of them ur 100% a pedo lol im not brainwashed ur just a fucking weirdo
Some 10yo girls are hot and even actual pedos who like 5yo girls are fine people, ur clearly a stupid moralfag sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 51781 and cytoplasm
I can't even imagine someone wanting to have sex with 3 year old. Literally worse than murder by a large margin.
It’s retarded but I don’t care what age someone likes, can be 4, 10, teens, milfs whatever

Some 10yo girls are hot and even actual pedos who like 5yo girls are fine people, ur clearly a stupid moralfag sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong
disgusting human or trolling, hoping for the latter

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and Magnum Opus
It’s retarded but I don’t care what age someone likes, can be 4, 10, teens, milfs whatever

What about infants?

I'm intrigued. Where do you draw the line? 3? 2? 1? Newborn?

Below 11 is probably the most accurate on average but technically it’s before puberty.

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Nowhere but I don’t think anyone on earth likes infants

Do you think that people who rape newborns should be tortured or at least killed?

Do you think that people who rape newborns should be tortured or at least killed?
No, they should be sent to a psychiatric hospital as they clearly have severe mental problems that need to be sorted out

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and FaceAboveAll
No, they should be sent to a psychiatric hospital as they clearly have severe mental problems that need to be sorted out

But you can at least appreciate that it is very wrong and something that even you couldn't imagine doing?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Pedophilia is an actual medical term referring to attraction to prepubescent females, simply being attracted to a big tittied 15 year old TikTok sloot is not illegal or unnatural for any man. Usually though foids below 14 should not be really sexually appealing to most men

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 51781
But you can at least appreciate that it is very wrong and something that even you couldn't imagine doing?
Yes it’s total insanity why anyone would do that to a baby or toddler, not my thing but I wouldn’t put them in with murderers I’d assess their issues in psychiatric hospital

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and FaceAboveAll
Yes it’s total insanity why anyone would do that to a baby or toddler, not my thing but I wouldn’t put them in with murderers I’d assess their issues in psychiatric hospital

Final question, is there ever a level of evil where even you would think of just killing an evil person or torturing them? Like if they didn't just rape an infant, but also tortured it in the worst way possible and slowly killed it for the fun of it and out of complete and utter sadism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra
Final question, is there ever a level of evil where you would think of just killing an evil person or torturing them? Like if they didn't just rape an infant, but also tortured it in the worst way possible and slowly killed it for the fun of it and out of complete and utter sadism.
Killing yes, torturing no because that could cause people to get interested in gory stuff like that and over time it could lead to brutal cartel style killings

Death penalty should exist but only for people who torture people to death or kill multiple people, and it shouldn’t be torture it should just be firing squad for the reason I said above

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll