At women having "mental health" problems

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Look at this woman for example who posts about sex and posts photos of her in lingerie all the time.

Even at her looks level she is still able to sleep around as much as she wants, yet has mental health problems. For what?
Meanwhile an incel who gets no human connection with another person, sexually frustrated, would get maybe 2 likes on an instagram post, is vilified for being a male and benefiting from the patriarchy and male privilege. It is comical. Incels have much more reason to be depressed and suicidal. Jfl at stacies having mental health problems and being depressed, they are either attention seeking or extremely weak.
The average woman would, if put into the body of an incel, rope within 24 hours. They would not last a day. They could not cope.
To my incel and subhuman brethren, we are stronger. Not only are we physically stronger, but we are mentally stronger too.

Another example shows a MODEL suffering from depression. Imagine being paid to look good and never struggling to gain friends and relationships.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrettyBoy, SandNibber and Deleted member 1464
lol i cant even read that cringy ass insta post

What a hard life they face

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I kinda understand why these whores become "depressed"

They are living unnatural lifestyle thats not design for women. They are biologically designed to stay at home and raise kids, not go to the club every weekend and suck as much dick as possible.

Western women are deranged, u guys should stay away from them when it comes to marriage.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Dogs and Deleted member 3299
Imagine chubby unattractive guys would do the same body positivity movements: „you are good enough“ „your body is beautiful no matter what others say“ .

Btw look at her fat nw6 boyfriend.

Attachments

• CCF9F70F-B8C7-4789-A19F-C03FBBB00866.png
    CCF9F70F-B8C7-4789-A19F-C03FBBB00866.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 951FD782-B866-42B0-BA2C-6297C5D3091B.png
    951FD782-B866-42B0-BA2C-6297C5D3091B.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 26
Imagine chubby unattractive guys would do the same body positivity movements: „you are good enough“ „your body is beautiful no matter what others say“ .

Look through her posts, she cucks him. He is a literal cuck

Look through her posts, she cucks him. He is a literal cuck

I kinda understand why these whores become "depressed"

They are living unnatural lifestyle thats not design for women. They are biologically designed to stay at home and raise kids, not go to the club every weekend and suck as much dick as possible.

Western women are deranged, u guys should stay away from them when it comes to marriage.
This is it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
"Teehee Chad didn't text me back, I'm depressed"

tfw you get 900 likes on your selfie instead of 1000, life must be terrible for her

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
tfw you get 900 likes on your selfie instead of 1000, life must be terrible for her
She looks utterly terrible, yet has sex and gets cucks liking her posts in lingerie on instagram every day. Female privilege.

Her looksmatch is dangling from a string as we speak

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
How do they even know about depression?
I will collapse if I work. Thank god I'm LDARing.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme
ded srs?
Planning to LDAR for decades until death? That could be 60 years of LDAR ahead of you
I'm planning to study..
Or rope..
I cant really stand LDARing. I was mainly planning to suicide cuz I'd rather die than coping but we will see..

I'm planning to study..
Or rope..
I cant really stand LDARing. I was mainly planning to suicide cuz I'd rather die than coping but we will see..
maybe mountain man maxxing could work? Abandon society and live in the wilderness

maybe mountain man maxxing could work? Abandon society and live in the wilderness
No, without woman and love I cant ever be fulfilled.

To be fair though they have hardly any testosterone, imagine being completely full of estrogen all the time. What a fucking horrible existence, plus their fucking period. LOL at being a woman

inb4 blah blah blah easy lay, privilege, shorter jail sentences etc. I still would never ever want to be a woman

To be fair though they have hardly any testosterone, imagine being completely full of estrogen all the time
sounds like hell

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia