Ate 4000kcal today, still absolutely starving

apocalypse

apocalypse

These pills are brutal man @Bojack
It is what it is, can't have your cake and eat it too

how can america be saved

I'm ordering some more slop

Not all calories are created equal. You're eating 4000kcal worth of goyslop garbage which isn't satiating at all.
Try eating 4000kcal worth of real foods like meat, eggs, fruits, dairy etc. and you will feel satiated.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 30037
That’s because you’re deficient in micronutrients.

Not all calories are created equal. You're eating 4000kcal worth of goyslop garbage which isn't satiating at all.
Try eating 4000kcal worth of real foods like meat, eggs, fruits, dairy etc. and you will feel satiated.
I ate half whole foods half goyslop

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
That’s because you’re deficient in micronutrients.
It's because his meds are messing with receptors that signal you when you're full.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and apocalypse
Doubt it. Go through what you ate.
Some people just have naturally high appetite, im one of those people I don’t get how skinny normies and women can be fine on under 2000 cals per day

Some people just have naturally high appetite, im one of those people I don’t get how skinny normies and women can be fine on under 2000 cals per day
You’re deficient dude. If you are nourished you don’t feel satiety

You’re deficient dude. If you are nourished you don’t feel satiety
Isn’t that my point, I feel deficient as fuck on anything that’s 2000 cals or below, while normies and women eat that effortlessly every day with no hunger issues

Its not natural to not feel full after a big meal. Its always because something is messed up.

Isn’t that my point, I feel deficient as fuck on anything that’s 2000 cals or below, while normies and women eat that effortlessly every day with no hunger issues
It’s basically impossible to eat 3k cals of clean high quality food

Im cutting and haven’t eaten anything today and maybe 1500cal for dinner yesterday, I barely feel hungry at all, maybe ray peat pill is real