Atlast new Tinder match from China and time for some alcohol drink to celebrate, long live our President Xi Jinping!

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Currently on 5th Tinder World Quest, and it's going rough and disappointing. Golden subscription, as wanted to test that again to compare with comparatively good previous 4th Quest, which was Platinum and brought 7 matches ( 6 China and 1 Kazakhstan). And "gaymaxxing": as always, swiping only on what I'm searching for - middle-aged (18-22yo) females (as chronologically twice older transage/agefluid man), but when going offline, setting it to all ages and genders, with hope for gays to do some increasement to my rating and visibility for 18-22to females. And gays liking me, so handsome, of various ages, and good-looking at them (because, in differently from females and many of you here who think like females, I see beauty in men of various ages), and interesting personalities, artistic and romantic, but one problem - never had erection to man. Sadly, but I'm not gay, and, while mourning for lost possibilities of me not being one, all I want from those gays is for them to increase my visibility for 18-22yo females, which does not look like happening, because World Quest going towards end, and results of it not better than of 3rd, which was Golden, and settings only to 18-22yo females. So it was turning so too depressing, and even more, that even started to fear this time might not get match in China, with in previous Tinder World Quests chinese matches numbering 1-6, both outcomes of getting some of getting none statistically possible. But atlast it happened, and we again can praise Communist Party of China and our President Xi Jiping. Second World Quest will go Platinum or Gold, but no more gays, they nice, thank you gays for liking me, but it's no help for my cause :/

This is what we celebrate today - my new Tinder match:

However
However2
However3
However4
However5
However6

This my current Tinder profile picture, only for girls with cultural potential and great and highly evolved taste in men to appreciate:

And this progress of 5th Tinder World Quest, with 3 days left of it

Tinder WQ5 results

Cheers and long live!

Xi sveikina

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, Xangsane and Deleted member 22623
Schizophrenic Wall of Text and i read every single word

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 22623