Attractive guys become incels a whole lot sooner

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Yes bro. Indians are most self hating on this forum. They will go to lengths how they are superior because of Mythical Aryan Ancestry.

Yes bro. Indians are most self hating on this forum. They will go to lengths how they are superior because of Mythical Aryan Ancestry.
Lots of hapas do that too tbh
They’ll claim they’re fully white and that their Asian side isn’t really Asian

I think OP is referring to himself

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
thats hazel though, he clearly has green and grey spots in his eyes besides brown
I know but people here think only blue eyes are white

I know but people here think only blue eyes are white
I think its a combination of features that make a person nonwhite.
To me, if you have thick black eyebrows and brown/dark brown eyes - you are not white.
Even if you claim to have purely Northern European descent, if you have those two traits I wont consider you white.
But the guy is white cuz he has neither very thick eyebrows nor brown or darkbrown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I think its a combination of features that make a person nonwhite.
To me, if you have thick black eyebrows and brown/dark brown eyes - you are not white.
Even if you claim to have purely Northern European descent, if you have those two traits I wont consider you white.
But the guy is white cuz he has neither very thick eyebrows nor brown or darkbrown eyes
I agree with you about eyebrows but eye colour not so much
I know plenty of British people with brown eyes

I agree with you about eyebrows but eye colour not so much
I know plenty of British people with brown eyes
I know plenty russian people with brown eyes too. Northern Europeans can have brown eyes, its the OG coloring for all humans.
But Brown eyes + black thick eyebrows makes me think of foreign ancestry, at least in the case of russians. Maybe for brits this would be normal cuz u have more farmer ancestry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
More like incel if KHHV past middle school.

• So Sad
I know plenty russian people with brown eyes too. Northern Europeans can have brown eyes, its the OG coloring for all humans.
But Brown eyes + black thick eyebrows makes me think of foreign ancestry, at least in the case of russians. Maybe for brits this would be normal cuz u have more farmer ancestry
True true
My eyebrows aren’t thick

Im not fat.
No need to insult me.
Take out your sexual frustration on someone other than me, perhaps you can be mean to your mother instead? But not to me, i dont appreciate it.

View attachment 1052352View attachment 1052353View attachment 1052354View attachment 1052355
View attachment 1052343

He’s calling me fat not you
But still me and you have had sex and he’s an incel

He never had sex. He never put his peepee in pussy.

Yea some guys look above average and are still khhv when they turn 22 etc, could be ultra shy, later bloomer etc.

But its better than beeing ugly and had sex with 13 and never again. I rather woult be GL and virgin by 22 and know that i could slay if i want to xd

wtf is KHHV

P in V is the only thing that means anything

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076