Attractive women love to wield their power and verbally lash out at lower ranking men.

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
This hot arab women literally insults one of her viewers, and call him a incel that pays for sex :ROFLMAO:
The reason these types do it is because they have so much sexual and social power, along with knowing they can leverage that sexual power to get other men to protect them.

The guys said never lisent to women even sadia. And instead of bringing up the topic she turned it into a personal insult and called me a incel that pays for sex.

Women already know the mating market favors them and they use that fact to lash out at lower ranking males.Ironically look at the video
title. Hot women desrespect men because most women have more sexual and social value even more so if their young and attractive.And by men i mean those who are not in the top 25 percent or low status or ugly men. Women like sadia are thinking in their minds iam hot i get amazing sex with the men i want and like, and your a low value loser male wdf are you gonna do about, and you don't deserve my respect.

They do it because they believe and think their better then those men. Magically when these hot women lose their looks or smash into the wall all thats slick mouth and insults magically goes away.

@codeforce5556

@codeforce5556

2 weeks ago
Rule 1 for all men, never take advice from women,even this one
😅

Sadia Psychology

·
10 replies

@sadiapsychology

@sadiapsychology
2 weeks ago
Said by an incel who pays for sex

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy
If men could hit women with no repercussions all that disrespect would fly out the window

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52625 and Clown Show
This hot arab women literally insults one of her viewers, and call him a incel that pays for sex :ROFLMAO:
The reason these types do it is because they have so much sexual and social power, along with knowing they can leverage that sexual power to get other men to protect them.

The guys said never lisent to women even sadia. And instead of bringing up the topic she turned it into a personal insult and called me a incel that pays for sex.

Women already know the mating market favors them and they use that fact to lash out at lower ranking males.Ironically look at the video
title. Hot women desrespect men because most women have more sexual and social value even more so if their young and attractive.And by men i mean those who are not in the top 25 percent or low status or ugly men. Women like sadia are thinking in their minds iam hot i get amazing sex with the men i want and like, and your a low value loser male wdf are you gonna do about, and you don't deserve my respect.

They do it because they believe and think their better then those men. Magically when these hot women lose their looks or smash into the wall all thats slick mouth and insults magically goes away.

@codeforce5556

@codeforce5556

2 weeks ago
😅

Sadia Psychology

·
10 replies

@sadiapsychology

@sadiapsychology
2 weeks ago

Sex workers arent hot there barely any hot woman it's you desperate bitches finalizing these ugly whores there is nothing hot about sex workers hot actual good looking woman so not belittle men they will lie in a kind way rather than be profusely negative like ugly woman do

Face + height + social skills my brother (I lack all three badly).

@codeforce5556

@codeforce5556

2 weeks ago
😅

Sadia Psychology

·
10 replies

@sadiapsychology

@sadiapsychology
2 weeks ago

funny thing is that the very same incels that they hate, are the ones giving them money, but instead of thanking them, they insult them as well...