Audio Recording of neonazi being extremely racist towards me

I mean as a extremely friendly person I get what’s coming for me

Usually ppl don’t pull this shit when they first see me but after they realise I’m nice they start spewing their crap
they realize you have no spine and then abuse you

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Iasacrko
Beat his ass lol why you standing there taking it like a little dog

they realize you have no spine and then abuse you
Alr if u nighas insist I’ll scare him tomorrow or some other day he bullies me again

Skinny little twink just is so confident cause I’m a nice guy

I’ll make a part 2 of this innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Akhi
Alr if u nighas insist I’ll scare him tomorrow or some other day he bullies me again

Skinny little twink just is so confident cause I’m a nice guy

I’ll make a part 2 of this innit
tbh u would be better off doing it verbally

if hes really insane he might try to kill you if you fight him, just bully him back but more brutally

tbh u would be better off doing it verbally

if hes really insane he might try to kill you if you fight him, just bully him back but more brutally
Bro he literally pulled one of those paper slicing knives on me on the workstation and I disarmed him with some trick

This guy is basically a girl he’s weak asf I’d never go hit him especially since he has eplepsy and apperantly can have some attack anywhere

I feel like if he gets hit too hard he might die due to it and I ain’t finna go to prison for murder

didn’t listen chad neonazi though

This guy needs to learn his place. You need to beat him up, and show him that place. Natural order, ethics don't apply. He's probably mad because he's ugly and needs to cope by thinking his race makes him superior to you.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Yeah he’s the guy who pulled a knife on me before and I disarmed him

I don’t know I can’t be randomly mean to someone but this guys just following me around at this point
When he goes to home one day, you should throw him in a van with some other latinos and torture him for days (in minecraft).

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
This guy needs to learn his place. You need to beat him up, and show him that place. Natural order, ethics don't apply. He's probably mad because he's ugly and needs to cope by thinking his race makes him superior to you.
Looks and money the only things that makes someone superior

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
It’s in German but the whole time I’m laughing and trying to crack jokes in this akward situation

Also kinda speaking low since there’s ppl around the corridors it’s just a very akward situation

He was in class alone with me and starts spewing a lot of racism every time and looking with a straight face

View attachment 2594473

@TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung

I mean idk what to do tbh or what to say to him he keeps saying this everyday and i just laugh it off since it’s some guy with eplepsy
german language is so ugly btw

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
It’s in German but the whole time I’m laughing and trying to crack jokes in this akward situation

Also kinda speaking low since there’s ppl around the corridors it’s just a very akward situation

He was in class alone with me and starts spewing a lot of racism every time and looking with a straight face

View attachment 2594473

@TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung

I mean idk what to do tbh or what to say to him he keeps saying this everyday and i just laugh it off since it’s some guy with eplepsy
@Htobrother Can you confirm OP is the victim of racist slurs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Iasacrko
@Htobrother Can you confirm OP is the victim of racist slurs?
@Beastimmung and @Akhi both understand what he’s saying to me as well and as u can see in the recording he started it

He does this every day starts being racist for no reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and sportsmogger
he sounds like a faggot lol

translate some of the shit he said please, just the racist stuff @Iasacrko

burger king

@Beastimmung and @Akhi both understand what he’s saying to me as well and as u can see in the recording he started it

He does this every day starts being racist for no reason
Why? How did it happen? Can’t you make him stop?

Why? How did it happen? Can’t you make him stop?
Im thinking about getting him to try to hit me again than do a trick that basically is supposed to break the guys arm but not really go full way then I’ll tell him next time I’ll do the same thing but actually break it

Then he’ll never speak to me again cause he’ll be to scared

Im thinking about getting him to try to hit me again than do a trick that basically is supposed to break the guys arm but not really go full way then I’ll tell him next time I’ll do the same thing but actually break it

Then he’ll never speak to me again cause he’ll be to scared
Yep. You have to stand up for yourself. Bullies won’t quit until you teach them a lesson.

Yep. You have to stand up for yourself. Bullies won’t quit until you teach them a lesson.
No one in their right mind comes bully me I make it extremely clear I’ve done martial arts my whole life and I have in multiple occasions peacefully showed this exact guy, he even brought a knife to me I made a thread back in the day

That’s why I’m gonna have to step the game up a bit and let him feel a bit of pain

Ur life is a meme at this point, start a DBDR'esque channel bro you'll become rich

Ur life is a meme at this point, start a DBDR'esque channel bro you'll become rich
Well rn I got a gf (basically) so I already won ppl wouldn’t wanna watch a sex haver at this point

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
That’s cause idk what to say like what do u even respond to some nigha saying this shit I can litterally only laugh and crack jokes innit

Bro looks prepubescent skinny 60kg faggot
Most likely gets beaten by his racist pedo father everyday, dont blame the kiddo

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
No one in their right mind comes bully me I make it extremely clear I’ve done martial arts my whole life and I have in multiple occasions peacefully showed this exact guy, he even brought a knife to me I made a thread back in the day

That’s why I’m gonna have to step the game up a bit and let him feel a bit of pain
Are you in high school?

Does he wear nazi clothing to school

Are you in high school?
No it’s something else only in Germany hard to explain these courses since they’re exclusive to Germany

No it’s something else only in Germany hard to explain these courses since they’re exclusive to Germany
What is the age you have to be for these courses?

Does he wear nazi clothing to school
My nigha he has black curly hair brown eyes and a Jew nose with recessed maxila

Yet he talks like he’s the Aryan lord mf doesn’t even look german

That’s why I find it so funny he’s a giga racist when he literally has @the BULL phenotype with Pale skin probably cause he hates the sun

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and shabby890
What is the age you have to be for these courses?
in my course there’s ppl from 16-21 about the same as u have to be in the ausbildung

in my course there’s ppl from 16-21 about the same as u have to be in the ausbildung
So it’s basically junior college?

• +1
My nigha he has black curly hair brown eyes and a Jew nose with recessed maxila

Yet he talks like he’s the Aryan lord mf doesn’t even look german

That’s why I find it so funny he’s a giga racist when he literally has @the BULL phenotype with Pale skin probably cause he hates the sun
Vomit autistic psl terms at him

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Crazy you let this go on for 8 minutes and recorded it for .org, you seem a bit parasocial, like watching tv.

Anyhow, beat him up, end up in teachers office, rat on him for being a nazi, german schools are highly against nazis especially for their dear dear latino.

I personally wouldve been cucked if it was sub 5 minutes

So it’s basically junior college?
Not really a collage it’s for lost losers who can’t apply to an ausbildung and they help us do that and we get money for it

I get 680 euros a month so I’m happy

Not really a collage it’s for lost losers who can’t apply to an ausbildung and they help us do that and we get money for it

I get 680 euros a month so I’m happy
Mirin, we should have a system like that here.

• JFL
Me personally lil bro I would not let any man talk to me like that but that’s just me 💀

Vomit autistic psl terms at him
I know exactly what I’m gonna do and I’ll look cool in the process

I’m gonna insult his mom if he tries saying shit to me again

And that usually makes him come up to me trying to punch me, then I’ll put his arm in the backwards breaking position and push it to the almost point of breaking

I’ve done this multiple times and a twink like him will be terrified I doubt he’ll even come close to me after this

I know exactly what I’m gonna do and I’ll look cool in the process

I’m gonna insult his mom if he tries saying shit to me again

And that usually makes him come up to me trying to punch me, then I’ll put his arm in the backwards breaking position and push it to the almost point of breaking

I’ve done this multiple times and a twink like him will be terrified I doubt he’ll even come close to me after this
He's going to go ER and end up on the news

Me personally lil bro I would not let any man talk to me like that but that’s just me 💀

Well he’s more of a woman tbh any guy with a normal brain usually can’t really bring themselves to hurt women and children and he’s basically a child even tho he’s 18

He’s that kind of weak guy that is so weak if u hit him in self defence ppl will think ur the bully

Damn I wish I took my high school German classes more seriously so I could understand this lol

• JFL
He's going to go ER and end up on the news
He already brought a knife to my face and i disarmed him

Like he’s so sick he thinks this shit is normal if he keeps acting like this someone is going to kill him

Damn I wish I took my high school German classes more seriously so I could understand this lol
Yeah u really only have to know basically the whole clip is him telling me Hitler would gas me and I should leave Germany to go back to my own kind some hardcore racist shit

And mind u there’s ppl walking by so I’m literally akward since I don’t want ppl to hear his neonazi autism but he doesn’t seem to care tbh

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Well he’s more of a woman tbh any guy with a normal brain usually can’t really bring themselves to hurt women and children and he’s basically a child even tho he’s 18

He’s that kind of weak guy that is so weak if u hit him in self defence ppl will think ur the bully
I would go full chimp mode on his ass idgaf :lul:, don’t insult me to my face and think you can get away with it I could care less what mentally disability the faggot had jfl

Yeah u really only have to know basically the whole clip is him telling me Hitler would gas me and I should leave Germany to go back to my own kind some hardcore racist shit

And mind u there’s ppl walking by so I’m literally akward since I don’t want ppl to hear his neonazi autism but he doesn’t seem to care tbh
Tbh I only listened to some of it but I did hear him say untermensch

• +1
He already brought a knife to my face and i disarmed him

Like he’s so sick he thinks this shit is normal if he keeps acting like this someone is going to kill him
Sounds like the type to attack some elderly immigrant and immediately get manhandled

I would go full chimp mode on his ass idgaf :lul:, don’t insult me to my face and think you can get away with it I could care less what mentally disability the faggot had jfl
Im gonna do the arm thing if he’s not scared after that then he’s sick

Sounds like the type to attack some elderly immigrant and immediately get manhandled
that day was actually scarry he brought a pincel to my face so I grabbed it and threw it at his jacket. Mf was apperantly so pissed he walked all the way to the paper cutting knifes very seriously and brought it to me, all I did was take off my headphones and stand up he didn’t even get the chance to strike since I took it out of his hand