AUSTIN DUNHAM'S PRIVATE TINDER DATA LEAKED 2017-2020

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Sphinx
this was a patreon only information video and im showing u guys so u can see how well a tyrone does

@Blackgymmax hi how do we deal with this information, he got same match rate as maher got on a hinge account

2017-2020 austin dunham got a 35% match rate on tinder and shows us his info, FOID TIER!!!

BBC SUPREMACY 2023? HAVE THEY SURPASSED WHITES?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, NateJacobs, Xangsane and 10 others
another cope for niggers. They’re already at the bottom stop stroking their egos

• +1
Reactions: stralzon, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and Debetro
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33986, Yerico7, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
bbcsluts love dating apps

• +1
Reactions: PashtunMogger
It’s over once they find out he’s a 5’7 turbo manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 6128, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
2k matches, 1.5k ghosts, 400 flakes and maybe 1 date

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Autismdunham

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and aerty
What height does he claim on dating apps?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, aesthetic beauty and Krakowski
mogged by arvid and matched with niko, absolutely brutal

Niggers make 40k a year on average. What woman wants that?
austin dunham makes 7 figures a year lol, ur legit arguing with data thats in ur face. he has the exact same match rate as tyler maher who is a white gigachad

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, NateJacobs and Dystopian
Use pro Maher pics and verify him to get better results. Ofc Maher doesn't have 100% success rate when foids don't believe he is real.

Austin is very gl though and above looks treshold for 95% of women so it doesn't surprise me that he does so well. But this doesn't prove bbc theory, just shows gl people do well regardless.

Keep in mind like I said Austin has top tier physique, dressing game, looks and professionally taken photos for his Tinder account unlike Maherfish where people use 3 internet photos and don't verify shit.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, NateJacobs, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Use pro Maher pics and verify him to get better results. Ofc Maher doesn't have 100% success rate when foids don't believe he is real.

Austin is very gl though and above looks treshold for 95% of women so it doesn't surprise me that he does so well. But this doesn't prove bbc theory, just shows gl people do well regardless.

Keep in mind like I said Austin has top tier physique, dressing game, looks and professionally taken photos for his Tinder account unlike Maherfish where people use 3 internet photos and don't verify shit.
Yeah the real maher would do wayy better. Austin's real profile has his ig ND hes verified.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 6128, aerty and 2 others

well that's true but anyone could verify their profile as maher if u do the trick someone posted on here a few days ago. i still dont think the match rate % would change much due to verification tbh

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Yeah the real maher would do wayy better. Austin's real profile has his ig ND hes verified.
verification wouldnt do much tbh, girls arent reverse searching peoples pics just because their good looking - u might get 5 girls out of 500 who dont match bc they are suspicious. if a guy is good looking they'll take the chance then ask if hes real while chatting

• +1
verification wouldnt do much tbh, girls arent reverse searching peoples pics just because their good looking - u might get 5 girls out of 500 who dont match bc they are suspicious. if a guy is good looking they'll take the chance then ask if hes real while chatting
I tried catfishing with a 50k follower tiktoker prettyboy and got plenty of messages "hey fake" etc though it was on Bumble not Tinder, I don't know if US girls on Tinder are so stupid to believe catfish profiles. At some point I swiped on every girl I saw and barely got any matches from mtb girls despite guy being extremely good-looking. Most girls who sent message asked to verify.

Tbh verification and instagram are needed, girls aren't that stupid. My account got taken down in under 24 hours due to reports for fake acc probably.

• +1
Austin himself talks about importance of instagram as well, he was incel don't forget that. He's found himself that some pics don't work etc and optimized his profile and status to death + like I said optimal physique + optimal face. Doesn't matter that he is black.

Austin himself talks about importance of instagram as well, he was incel don't forget that. He's found himself that some pics don't work etc and optimized his profile and status to death + like I said optimal physique + optimal face. Doesn't matter that he is black.

Austin was never incel

We have yet to perform a legit chad with anyone's linked ig so we don't know. An actual status maxxed chad on ig most likely makes a massive difference just as the clothes you wear triples your matches

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and aesthetic beauty
Austin was never incel

We have yet to perform a legit chad with anyone's linked ig so we don't know. An actual status maxxed chad on ig most likely makes a massive difference just as the clothes you wear triples your matches
Someone verified themselves as Sean o pry and linked a fake ig too on Tinder

What does instagram have to do with OLD

did he larp his height on his profile

Austin was never incel
Yes he was throughout high school, you haven't seen enough of his content if you say otherwise. He claims to be a late bloomer. He struggled with girls, didn't look good and wasn't nt so he decided to max out his stats. You can tell he was still insecure as fuck about his looks a couple years ago + still is (he literally promotes jbw in some of his videos and says he would do even better if he was white).

What does instagram have to do with OLD
He links his insta a lot of times and girls will check it out when they see his pro photos, just assures them it's him on another level.

And his profile is literal instagram quality photos not your shit maher low wuality photos to not look like larp.

2017-2020 austin dunham got a 35% match rate on tinder and shows us his info, FOID TIER!!!
Bro he swipes right on 50% of girls…

That match rate would be great If it was 35% of stacylites or htb swiping on him But the reality is that 35% of non fat women including low tier beckies.

That match rate would be great If it was 35% of stacylites or htb swiping on him But the reality is that 35% of non fat women including low tier beckies.
he’s liked 10,000 girls it doesn’t really matter it’s accurate lmao, ltbs get thousands of likes anyway and are just as picky as htb+

• +1
Yes he was throughout high school, you haven't seen enough of his content if you say otherwise. He claims to be a late bloomer. He struggled with girls, didn't look good and wasn't nt so he decided to max out his stats. You can tell he was still insecure as fuck about his looks a couple years ago + still is (he literally promotes jbw in some of his videos and says he would do even better if he was white).
Austin was getting 1k likes on tinder since 18 lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and aesthetic beauty
this was a patreon only information video and im showing u guys so u can see how well a tyrone does

View attachment 2439370
View attachment 2439371
View attachment 2439372

@Blackgymmax hi how do we deal with this information, he got same match rate as maher got on a hinge account

BBC SUPREMACY 2023? HAVE THEY SURPASSED WHITES?
That’s what he said his Instagram response rate was too. More proof that instagram is secretly a dating app.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

Is your match rate around
40-50 percent?

Incel for him is probably the average forum slayer.

Is your match rate around
40-50 percent?
Arvids would be around that if he actually spam swiped
i will legit send u $50 cashapp if he can get 40% match rate, i think people are underestimating how high that is lmao, that's legit mtb - htb tier

consider the fact that niko has 26% with his frauded smiling pics in insane places & great clothes, arvid would be around the same, 30% + is for actual chads with great pics

• +1
I forgot he posted his results here.
i will legit send u $50 cashapp if he can get 40% match rate, i think people are underestimating how high that is lmao, that's legit mtb - htb tier

consider the fact that niko has 26% with his frauded smiling pics in insane places & great clothes, arvid would be around the same, 30% + is for actual chads with great pics

35% for Austin really is crazy then.

Could I get old quality photos for an Arvid fish? I want to see the match rate for spam swiping.

• JFL
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back