Autism moment may have cost me my job

JefeM0g

JefeM0g

Iron
I got my first job this week after searching hard for a month. I had to meet up with all the staff and the owner today at precisely 1 but I somehow managed to loose my keys so I was around 20 minuets late. He asked why I was late and I just blankly stared at him for a while then said 'keys' which everyone just looked at me confused like I was disabled. He then just ignored me and continued talking about the shifts ect where he asked if we had any questions, keep in mind this is my first job, so I asked if he was going to show us how to use any of the machines which he then replied 'no' and that 'I can come back another time.' As I went out the door onto the street he shouted 'don't be late again'. I think I may have fucked up my chances of getting a job :feelsbadman:.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, 0hMan, Av0nr and 3 others
They saw a sigma male who speaks in riddles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Constantin Denis, justinzayn and 7 others
poA36B.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, plukee and ascension
I got my first job this week after searching hard for a month. I had to meet up with all the staff and the owner today at precisely 1 but I somehow managed to loose my keys so I was around 20 minuets late. He asked why I was late and I just blankly stared at him for a while then said 'keys' which everyone just looked at me confused like I was disabled. He then just ignored me and continued talking about the shifts ect where he asked if we had any questions, keep in mind this is my first job, so I asked if he was going to show us how to use any of the machines which he then replied 'no' and that 'I can come back another time.' As I went out the door onto the street he shouted 'don't be late again'. I think I may have fucked up my chances of getting a job :feelsbadman:.
relax, don't overthink it. he's forgotten about it already. just focus on what needs to be done. congrats on your first job of your life

Its not that bad of a response you didnt sperg out that bad. You said something but didnt over explain or try make excuses, was able to handle confrontation somewhat. You asked about learning to do the job which is good too

• +1
Reactions: Icon
nothign else expected from an indian

congrats on getting your first job i was so bad my first months at my first job dont worry i dont think he will fire you

Autism is the other black pill this subhuman roach dissease has killed my career opportunities I can't pick things up fast enough to ascend through the ranks to get more money.

But no 1 talks about this black pill no 1 it's better being ugly and normie than average and autist or even high tier normie because a ugly guy can very easily breeze through life get his surgeries and become a htn but an autist subhuman is just fucked.

God really hates autists truly @Artemis life is a gamble in everything family,connections, looks, iq it's all just a fucking joke

• +1
Reactions: Artemis