AUTISM WARNING / Tom Cruise is 5'5 Confirmed / LIFEFUEL FOR MANLETS?

LeaveSociety?

LeaveSociety?

ascended manlet
Cruise's height is one of the most discussed things on the internet when it comes to actors but to satisfy my autism I decided to find out for myself. He's known for wearing lifts which makes it difficult to pin down just how tall exactly he is. I'll only be using photos and videos from non-movie sources because it is too easy for movies to fraud his height with camera angles.

Exhibit A: The 2004 Olympics

From left boxer vitali klitschko olympic gold medal swimmer janet evans actor tom cruise and o

Xiooauy2r9y81

Notice how Tom is the only one wearing pants here, and look at his shoes. The man to the left of him is Vitali Klitschko, a former professional boxer whose height is consistently listed as 6'7 (203cm). The woman to the right of Tom is Janet Evans, a swimmer whose height is consistently listed as 5'5 (165cm).

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Already we can see that Cruise is close to 5'7. In the first picture, despite both of them leaning forward, we can still see that his eye area is only about an inch higher than Evans' is; in the second picture we can see that he's standing up a bit straighter and has his head tilted back a bit compared to Evans, making his eye area directly in-line with the top of her head. We can also see how close they are in height in this video, around 0:33: . When standing next to Klitschko, we can see that the top of Tom's head comes to the middle of Klitschko's neck, but remember that Cruise is standing straight up while Klitschko is slouching slightly:

Screenshot 3

Exhibit B: James Corden
This one is less interesting but this video he did with James Corden in 2019 has some revealing shots: . Corden's height is consistently listed as 5'8. At 1:35 in the video we get this shot:

Screenshot 4

Look at the their legs here too. Corden is slouching (in general he seems to have really bad shoulder posture with his shoulders rounded forward) while Cruise is standing straight up to try to match his height. Here are some more screenshots so you don't have to listen to Corden's voice:

Screenshot 7

Screenshot 5

Cruise is consistently about an inch shorter than Corden, and in the first and last pictures, look at his feet, and how much the legs of his pants ride up above his ankles (or where his ankles are supposed to be); here is a picture of someone wearing elevator shoes with a very similar narrow-taper pant; compare them to Cruise in the video; take note of how unnaturally long the man's calfs appear to be:

Elevator shoes for men

Exhibit C: Katie Holmes

281x2di5m2h61

(No, the picture is not shoop'd or edited.)

Cruise appears to be wearing more normal shoes here. Katie Holmes' height is consistently listed as 5'9. There are several pictures of her out with Cruise but the one above is especially important. She appears to be wearing three inch heels, which would make her height close to 6' tall. Notice also that she is not standing up straight (but neither is Cruise). His head comes to about the bottom of her nose, which actually makes him look closer to 5'6:

Screenshot 8

But that doesn't make much sense, right? Both of them are in motion and slouching slightly. But then look at this picture of Holmes with Daniel Radcliffe at the 2010 Tony Awards:

KATIE HOLMES TONY AWARDS

Look closely. No, Radcliffe is not standing on a box or anything. Radcliffe has been very open about his height and is consistently listed as being 5'5 tall. He is leaning forward slightly but we can clearly see that his head just comes to the bottom of Holmes' nose, almost the same as Cruise in the previous picture. Holmes is, again, wearing three inch heels here.

How can you tell what size heels she is wearing? Here:

View attachment Heel_Height_closed_toe_2705d868-589e-44d4-a5a6-cbb885b00393_1024x1024.webp

She might actually be wearing four inch heels in that first picture.

So. In the first picture, she is wearing three inch heels, and both of them are crouching slightly but Cruise still comes only to the bottom of her nose. In the Radcliffe picture, she is also wearing three inch heels, but again Radcliffe comes only to the bottom of her nose, the same as Cruise. The Holmes picture is also one of the only pictures out there were Cruise appears to be wearing normal shoes. So Cruise is probably, most likely, only 5'5.

Exhibit D: Cameron Diaz
I was pretty happy with my write-up until I came across this picture of Cruise and Diaz at the 2010 Day and Knight premier in London:

Wenn2934398

KnightDayUKFilmPremiereRedCarpetArrivalsohLmkkd2XgGx

There is some conflict about how tall exactly Diaz is, but her height most consistently seems to listed at 5'8. In these pictures she appears to be wearing four inch heels, making her about 6' tall. She is crouching slightly, but Cruise appears to come up to just an inch or so under her eye-line, which would make him incredibly close to 5'11, right? How the hell is that possible? He would have to be wearing six inch lifts to get there!

First off, he is definitely wearing lifts. His arms are too short and his calves are too long, and this is especially noticeable in the second picture. But look at these pictures, all of which are from the same premier:

View attachment gettyimages-808206810-2048x2048_2.webp

View attachment gettyimages-808149484-2048x2048.webp

View attachment gettyimages-808147406-2048x2048_5.webp

The first thing we notice is that she is actually bending down a lot, and that Cruise is leaning into her, making him slightly shorter, but she is still bending to get their eye levels to around the same height. Look at the first and second picture though; in the second one she appears to be standing up straight but her eye-line is almost two inches higher than Cruise's. I thought this effect was exaggerated because Cruise is closer to the camera but he would have to be more than half-an-arms length away from her for the effect to be that pronounced, and it is clear from the other pictures that he is standing almost shoulder-to-shoulder with her. So two inches difference with Diaz still at around 6' tall puts Cruise around 5'10. But he'd still need five inch lifts to get there.

Ok, back to the drawing board. I started taking a really close look at his shoes in these photos. He is definitely rich enough to have his shoes custom-made, which means that mostly likely you won't find the specific type of shoes he's wearing online on Amazon or anything. I started by looking for five inch elevator shoes for men. The ones I found all have very thick heels and toes, but some of them do look very similar:

Gettyimages 808147360 2048x2048 3

Screenshot 11

Screenshot 12

So they look very, very similar, and it is highly possible, but not enough of a direct match. The smaller the lifts get, the less detectable they are. The more I look the more it seems like he may be wearing three or four inch lifts instead, which would still put him around 5'8 or 5'9. This still lines up if we still assume that Diaz is 6' tall in four inch heels:

Knight  a

Screenshot 15

So ultimately? He is still very likely 5'5, or 5'6 at the most.

Also I find it very interesting that Diaz's actual husband, Benji Madden, is 5'6. They've reportedly been very happily married since 2015.

091316 cameron diaz benji madden 2000 ab602a3f976140aa920bc0b9f2a26369

So what do you think boyos?

Attachments

• gettyimages-808206810-2048x2048.webp
    145.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Zylk, BrahminBoss and 14 others
Not a single letter fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer, ;-; and 3 others
holy autism

found rob pauls account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, looksmaxxer559, horizontallytall and 16 others
Cruise's height is one of the most discussed things on the internet when it comes to actors but to satisfy my autism I decided to find out for myself. He's known for wearing lifts which makes it difficult to pin down just how tall exactly he is. I'll only be using photos and videos from non-movie sources because it is too easy for movies to fraud his height with camera angles.

View attachment 2072838

View attachment 2072837

Notice how Tom is the only one wearing pants here, and look at his shoes. The man to the left of him is Vitali Klitschko, a former professional boxer whose height is consistently listed as 6'7 (203cm). The woman to the right of Tom is Janet Evans, a swimmer whose height is consistently listed as 5'5 (165cm).

View attachment 2072844

View attachment 2072850

Already we can see that Cruise is close to 5'7. In the first picture, despite both of them leaning forward, we can still see that his eye area is only about an inch higher than Evans' is; in the second picture we can see that he's standing up a bit straighter and has his head tilted back a bit compared to Evans, making his eye area directly in-line with the top of her head. We can also see how close they are in height in this video, around 0:33: . When standing next to Klitschko, we can see that the top of Tom's head comes to the middle of Klitschko's neck, but remember that Cruise is standing straight up while Klitschko is slouching slightly:

View attachment 2072857

This one is less interesting but this video he did with James Corden in 2019 has some revealing shots: . Corden's height is consistently listed as 5'8. At 1:35 in the video we get this shot:

View attachment 2072858

Look at the their legs here too. Corden is slouching (in general he seems to have really bad shoulder posture with his shoulders rounded forward) while Cruise is standing straight up to try to match his height. Here are some more screenshots so you don't have to listen to Corden's voice:

View attachment 2072860

View attachment 2072861

Cruise is consistently about an inch shorter than Corden, and in the first and last pictures, look at his feet, and how much the legs of his pants ride up above his ankles (or where his ankles are supposed to be); here is a picture of someone wearing elevator shoes with a very similar narrow-taper pant; compare them to Cruise in the video; take note of how unnaturally long the man's calfs appear to be:

View attachment 2072866

View attachment 2072868

Cruise appears to be wearing more normal shoes here. Katie Holmes' height is consistently listed as 5'9. There are several pictures of her out with Cruise but the one above is especially important. She appears to be wearing three inch heels, which would make her height close to 6' tall. Notice also that she is not standing up straight (but neither is Cruise). His head comes to about the bottom of her nose, which actually makes him look closer to 5'6:

View attachment 2072871

But that doesn't make much sense, right? Both of them are in motion and slouching slightly. But then look at this picture of Holmes with Daniel Radcliffe at the 2010 Tony Awards:

View attachment 2072873

Look closely. No, Radcliffe is not standing on a box or anything. Radcliffe has been very open about his height and is consistently listed as being 5'5 tall. He is leaning forward slightly but we can clearly see that his head just comes to the bottom of Holmes' nose, almost the same as Cruise in the previous picture. Holmes is, again, wearing three inch heels here.

View attachment 2072875

So. In the first picture, she is wearing three inch heels, and both of them are crouching slightly but Cruise still comes only to the bottom of her nose. In the Radcliffe picture, she is also wearing three inch heels, but again Radcliffe comes only to the bottom of her nose, the same as Cruise. The Holmes picture is also one of the only pictures out there were Cruise appears to be wearing normal shoes. So Cruise is probably, most likely, only 5'5.

I was pretty happy with my write-up until I came across this picture of Cruise and Diaz at the 2010 Day and Knight premier in London:

View attachment 2072890

View attachment 2072892

There is some conflict about how tall exactly Diaz is, but her height most consistently seems to listed at 5'8. In these pictures she appears to be wearing four inch heels, making her about 6' tall. She is crouching slightly, but Cruise appears to come up to just an inch or so under her eye-line, which would make him incredibly close to 5'11, right? How the hell is that possible? He would have to be wearing six inch lifts to get there!

First off, he is definitely wearing lifts. His arms are too short and his calves are too long, and this is especially noticeable in the second picture. But look at these pictures, all of which are from the same premier:

View attachment 2072919

View attachment 2072941

View attachment 2072929

The first thing we notice is that she is actually bending down a lot, and that Cruise is leaning into her, making him slightly shorter, but she is still bending to get their eye levels to around the same height. Look at the first and second picture though; in the second one she appears to be standing up straight but her eye-line is almost two inches higher than Cruise's. I thought this effect was exaggerated because Cruise is closer to the camera but he would have to be more than half-an-arms length away from her for the effect to be that pronounced, and it is clear from the other pictures that he is standing almost shoulder-to-shoulder with her. So two inches difference with Diaz still at around 6' tall puts Cruise around 5'10. But he'd still need five inch lifts to get there.

Ok, back to the drawing board. I started taking a really close look at his shoes in these photos. He is definitely rich enough to have his shoes custom-made, which means that mostly likely you won't find the specific type of shoes he's wearing online on Amazon or anything. I started by looking for five inch elevator shoes for men. The ones I found all have very thick heels and toes, but some of them do look very similar:

View attachment 2072954

View attachment 2072957

View attachment 2072961
So they look very, very similar, and it is highly possible, but not enough of a direct match. The smaller the lifts get, the less detectable they are. The more I look the more it seems like he may be wearing three or four inch lifts instead, which would still put him around 5'8 or 5'9. This still lines up if we still assume that Diaz is 6' tall in four inch heels:

View attachment 2072967

View attachment 2072968

Also I find it very interesting that Diaz's actual husband, Benji Madden, is 5'6. They've reportedly been very happily married since 2015.

View attachment 2072970

absolutely mirin the levels of autism on display, OP if you put this much effort into your schoolwork you would be in harvard with an IB job on wall street lined up after graduation instead of rotting here on looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 21700, YEATT and 5 others
protip: most celebrities aren't above htn and have shit tier bodies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 21796 and 3 others

View attachment 2072838

View attachment 2072837

View attachment 2072844

View attachment 2072850

View attachment 2072857

View attachment 2072858

View attachment 2072860

View attachment 2072861

View attachment 2072866

View attachment 2072868

View attachment 2072871

View attachment 2072873

View attachment 2072875

View attachment 2072890

View attachment 2072892

View attachment 2072919

View attachment 2072941

View attachment 2072929

View attachment 2072954

View attachment 2072957

View attachment 2072961

View attachment 2072967

View attachment 2072968

View attachment 2072970

5’5, 5’7 it doesn’t matter when you have a face that looks like this:

Attachments

• 441E0E48-3ADA-4B39-9FB8-86BF2A5C7F69.jpeg
    441E0E48-3ADA-4B39-9FB8-86BF2A5C7F69.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ShowerMaxxing, OGJBSLAYER and 7 others
In 2023 you just can't be a manlet, some autist will make Harvard tier research on why you are 5'5

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21700, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others
In 2023 you just can't be a manlet, some autist will make Harvard tier research on why you are 5'5
jfl exactly what I was thinking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
cruise will never be able to satisfy a woman sexually, that's why he compensates by doing so many blockbusters, doing his stunts, going on scientology expedititions, and other non sex related activities

absolutely mirin the levels of autism on display, OP if you put this much effort into your schoolwork you would be in harvard with an IB job on wall street lined up after graduation instead of rotting here on looksmax.org
I don't actually think my write-up was detailed enough. There are still some sticking points, and the whole Cameron Diaz section isn't entirely convincing enough I think. I was going to have a section where I explain how that pose that she's doing (where she rests all of her weight on one leg and bends the other slightly at the knee) actually decreases her height even more, making her closer to 5'11 in the full-body shots, which further proves that Cruise is wearing three or four inch lifts. I was also going to red-line Cruise's posture in all the pictures, Loomis style, and compare it to the posture of everybody else to show just how much effort he puts into standing up straight for these pictures. I didn't have time through, and you can only attach 25 files per post, but maybe I'll make an updated version with all the posture comparisons and other stuff I didn't have time to put in. I might have to start hunting for more pictures of Cruise standing next to women in heels, since it's pretty easy to tell how tall women's' heels are and therefore how tall he appears to be, even while wearing lifts.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21700 and Collagen or rope
He is taller than the 5'5 woman. What more do you need, idiot?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
So tired of all these frauding manlets. Dat nigga Cruise is wearing lifts in high heeled shoes in every shot.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Economical
Cruise has very poor genetics but frauded his way into being considered as a yardstick for male attractiveness eg, normie saying shit like:
"I'm aware I'm no Tom Cruise but I still think I look good"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, cytoplasm, Deleted member 21700 and 3 others
5’5, 5’7 it doesn’t matter when you have a face that looks like this:
Cruise has very poor genetics but frauded his way into being considered as a yardstick for male attractiveness eg, normie saying shit like:
"I'm aware I'm no Tom Cruise but I still think I look good"
I know there's been some discussion of his facial aesthetics here but did anybody ever come to a solid conclusion? I was watching the first Mission Impossible movie from 1996 the other night and was kind of surprised (I actually think its better to use movie stills when discussing faces as opposed to glamor shots and paparazzi candids, due to the focal lengths of the cameras being more consistent shot-to-shot).

Screenshot from Mission Impossible 1

Screenshot from Mission Impossible 2

nice copypaste you retard greycel, already have seen this months ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, tombradylover, horizontallytall and 3 others
I know there's been some discussion of his facial aesthetics here but did anybody ever come to a solid conclusion? I was watching the first Mission Impossible movie from 1996 the other night and was kind of surprised (I actually think its better to use movie stills when discussing faces as opposed to glamor shots and paparazzi candids, due to the focal lengths of the cameras being more consistent shot-to-shot).

View attachment 2072996

View attachment 2072997
cruise's looks is 90% eye area. his nasion is extremely forward. also remmeber he had jaw work done, most likely doublejaw with bsso and chin wing

this was his before:
tom-cruise.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
more shocked on how Cameron Diaz has descended :lul:

5'6.75 - 5'7.25
somewhere here, probably 5'7 morning height.

Never bought that he’s almost 5’8. Looks way too short for that