Autist was camping at the teenage section in the library to make friends

mefrom

mefrom

Bronze
Tonight i was bored so i decided to go on a walk into the city, i ended up walking into the library to kill some time. When i walked into the tennage section there was this subhuman chubby autistic asian guy probably in his 20s on his way out. He nods at me and whatever, i see his mouth move but i pretend not to notice (i was listening to music), i start looking at some games when about half a minute later i hear him walking back in, and i decide to leave. He stops me on the way out to engage in some small talk, he was cringe asf and was like ''there's a lot of cool stuff here''. It was awkward asf so i just reply to him in a friendly way and then i tell him goodbye before gets to even more yapping, and i just leave.

This just made me realize how over it is for that guy and subhumans and autists alike, dude was literally camping in the teenage section to try to make friends, and if he doesn't make a friend or something in the near future he will probably rope. 💀

TLDR: subhuman autist was camping at the library to cold approach people to try and make friends

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, incel194012940, vermillioncorefan and 7 others
mefrom

• JFL
Reactions: randomop and TechnoBoss
I'm all in favor of cold approaching to fuck, but trying to make friends that way is insanely autistic and weird

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, WeiWei, Pikabro and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Jeww, Lynxress and 1 other person
I'm all in favor of cold approaching to fuck, but trying to make friends that way is insanely autistic and weird
i know bro cold approaching guys for friendship just seems gay asf and retarded

Some guy with a Miata at the gas station wanted me to rev my Porsche, I just gave him a “are you retarded” look. If you get an opportunity to kick down, take it, it’s great for your mental health.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Some guy with a Miata at the gas station wanted me to rev my Porsche, I just gave him a “are you retarded” look. If you get an opportunity to kick down, take it, it’s great for your mental health.
:feelswhy:

He might be trynna rape u ngl

he wanted to fuck you dummy 🙉🙉🙈🙈

Lol, something similar happened to me once - I sometimes go to take a walk at the beach, besides summer there aren't many people there, just a few who walk their dogs, and while I was standing there, looking at the waves and meditating this chubby autistic guy literally appears out of nowhere and asks:
"How do I change the volume on these headphones?"
I was like: "WTF, how should I know...".
That was really weird.
 feba98bc 0ae1 4f0d aa0c e45397b94316

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Your comment hurt my feelings.

Lol, something similar happened to me once - I sometimes go to take a walk at the beach, besides summer there aren't many people there, just a few who walk their dogs, and while I was standing there, looking at the waves and meditating this chubby autistic guy literally appears out of nowhere and asks:
"How do I change the volume on these headphones?"
I was like: "WTF, how should I know...".
That was really weird.
View attachment 2787355
Fuck i hate fat autists

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Pikabro and Gonthar
Tonight i was bored so i decided to go on a walk into the city, i ended up walking into the library to kill some time. When i walked into the tennage section there was this subhuman chubby autistic asian guy probably in his 20s on his way out. He nods at me and whatever, i see his mouth move but i pretend not to notice (i was listening to music), i start looking at some games when about half a minute later i hear him walking back in, and i decide to leave. He stops me on the way out to engage in some small talk, he was cringe asf and was like ''there's a lot of cool stuff here''. It was awkward asf so i just reply to him in a friendly way and then i tell him goodbye before gets to even more yapping, and i just leave.

This just made me realize how over it is for that guy and subhumans and autists alike, dude was literally camping in the teenage section to try to make friends, and if he doesn't make a friend or something in the near future he will probably rope. 💀

TLDR: subhuman autist was camping at the library to cold approach people to try and make friends
what an chubby inkwell haha

What if @Blackgymmax cold approached you to be his friend?

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Negative af ngl

it was you wasnt it

that guy was you