Autistic PSLers on 4chan /pol/ say good looking German neonazi is an ugly incel

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Decided to scroll my phone on 4chan just because I woke up in the middle of the night and was bored, and I saw something so incredibly autistic because some of you spergs obviously wandered off this retard plantation known as looksmax.org and I just had to post it here:

the guy in question:

the thread archive link:

If you think this guy is ugly and looks like an incel, a cuck, etc, you don't understand anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Shycel, Tai Lung and 4 others
strong mtn , strong htn with tan clear skin and dyed hair and brows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, fuxkdakikez, BitchBoy and 1 other person
Nvm noticed the mouth. Brutal

Nvm noticed the mouth. Brutal
Yeah it took me a sec to notice this, he's probably jutting. He also has big ears. Still, good eye area. I rate him high tier normie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shycel, fuxkdakikez, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
Yeah it took me a sec to notice this, he's probably jutting. He also has big ears. Still, good eye area. I rate him high tier normie.
His brows and lashes ( or lackof) failo his eye area hard

Slavs have better mouth areas than nordics

7EB5FE25 91FD 4807 B3C6 C890359822A4

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
according to his twitter he is 192cm (almost 6'4)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
just looks like a normie with bad skin.

Autistic PSLers have to use retarded guidelines bc they can't visually assess a person's attractiveness. A tale as old as the slums of Mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopeisnotenough, Dystopian, Ricky212 and 5 others
"HE'S JUST A NORMIE"

dude his twitter is full of pics of nazi girls sexting him saying they want to read mein kampf in bed with him and even leftist women saying they can change him

The guy is 6'4 and looks like this:

and you autists think he's ugly and looks like a cuck because you adhere blindly to spergy ratios since you can't holistically get a sense of someone's looks since you have 0 intuition for it

he looks intimidating and masculine as fuck but spergs are going to say "he looks like an incel cuck because his FWHR is only 1.75"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and BrahminBoss
Decided to scroll my phone on 4chan just because I woke up in the middle of the night and was bored, and I saw something so incredibly autistic because some of you spergs obviously wandered off this retard plantation known as looksmax.org and I just had to post it here:

View attachment 2630836

the guy in question:

View attachment 2630838

the thread archive link:

If you think this guy is ugly and looks like an incel, a cuck, etc, you don't understand anything.
He's right. Had this creature been alive in the 1940s, his arse would've been sent to the Stutthof vacation camp.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, shabby890 and the BULL
This is why most of the time discussion of ratios is a waste of time. It's just a way for people that don't understand looks to call out anyone with deviation from the "ideal" ratios and say SEE LOOK AT THIS, THIS GUY'S XYZ RATIO IS OFF, SO HE'S UGLY. They cannot look at a face holistically. People spam "PHENO PHENO PHENO" but they think phenotype is just eye coloring not realizing a Nordic phenotype like this has a proportionately taller face (leptoprosopic), but his entire skull is robust and well-grown for his phenotype.

You do not have to be mesocephalic to be good looking. I knew this guy got laid the second I saw his photo, and I proved myself right once I actually browsed his twitter and saw that he has women who thirst over him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Son of gigachad, DR. NICKGA, Shycel and 1 other person
"HE'S JUST A NORMIE"

dude his twitter is full of pics of nazi girls sexting him saying they want to read mein kampf in bed with him and even leftist women saying they can change him

The guy is 6'4 and looks like this:

and you autists think he's ugly and looks like a cuck because you adhere blindly to spergy ratios since you can't holistically get a sense of someone's looks since you have 0 intuition for it

he looks intimidating and masculine as fuck but spergs are going to say "he looks like an incel cuck because his FWHR is only 1.75"

Caging at these foids

You do not have to be mesocephalic to be good looking. I knew this guy got laid the second I saw his photo, and I proved myself right once I actually browsed his twitter and saw that he has women who thirst over him.
Meso is normal. It's a prerequisite. His fwhr and mesocephalic skull is what saves him. Brachy/dolicho are abnormalities that make you look like a subhuman! I'm probably gonna make a thread about skull pill.

• +1
Meso is normal. It's a prerequisite. His fwhr and mesocephalic skull is what saves him. Brachy/dolicho are abnormalities that make you look like a subhuman! I'm probably gonna make a thread about skull pill.
Dolicho is normal and is the original archaic trait. African blacks have dolichocephalic skulls, as do archaic European skulls. Mediterraneans and Nords have mostly dolichocephalic skulls. Meso/Brachy are more common among Central Europeans and East Asians (particularly Chinese). Don't people here love to obsess about muh ancient skulls? They had dolichocephaly. Yes, they were robust, unlike some Swedish twink, but their cephalic index was still dolichocephalic.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He's right. Had this creature been alive in the 1940s, his arse would've been sent to the Stutthof vacation camp.
The miscegenated abomination would have made an excellent lampshade indeed.

Blood tainted by the dark hordes of the East

Last edited:
Dolicho is normal and is the original archaic trait. African blacks have dolichocephalic skulls, as do archaic European skulls. Mediterraneans and Nords have mostly dolichocephalic skulls. Meso/Brachy are more common among Central Europeans and East Asians (particularly Chinese). Don't people here love to obsess about muh ancient skulls? They had dolichocephaly. Yes, they were robust, unlike some Swedish twink, but their cephalic index was still dolichocephalic.
Brachy skulls are one of the reasons slavcels look like battery subhumans and one of the reasons for the infamous "Der Untermensch"
Slavpitt

• +1
Looks a bit ethnic

Brachy skulls are one of the reasons slavcels look like battery subhumans and one of the reasons for the infamous "Der Untermensch"
View attachment 2630886
I didn't say brachycephaly was good or bad. What I said was dolichocephaly was the original trait, i.e. of our archaic hominid ancestors before humans evolved. I do think mesocephalic is ideal though and both brachy and dolicho are a step down in terms of looks potential, but it's not necessarily devastating to one's face if you have other things.

• +1
What is my skull

70BC716F F226 40F2 B036 DAC4A2FD21F9

View attachment 2630836

the guy in question:

View attachment 2630838

the thread archive link:

If you think this guy is ugly and looks like an incel, a cuck, etc, you don't understand anythinG
Hes a mtn and tall nothing special if your tall enough you will have girls like you

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
He's kinda weird looking which would make me think people here would like him lol

Like is you tried to draw machine gun Kelly from memory

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 23391
Mouth width is very underrated here. Obviously still a very good looking guy, but that is what really stops him from being much better looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Mouth width is very underrated here. Obviously still a very good looking guy, but that is what really stops him from being much better looking.
People underrate mouth and lips here big time and are obsessed with more arcane and irrelevant things. Mouth area is huge, especially for appeal to women. Thin (or excessively thick) lips and a narrow mouth can be killers of your appeal to women. And yet I barely see it discussed.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Johnnybegood and Shycel
Small skull, high fwhr, wide face, short mid-face and a recessed mandible.
FWHR has been overrated on PSL for a long time, and Colez started this autism, probably because he was insecure about his own dolichocephalic skull and narrow face. People will think some short midface weird looking Slavcel with shitty facial development and recession looks like a masculine mogger because he has a high FWHR, which is obviously retarded. High FWHRs can be caused by a horrible underdeveloped midface and poor facial development. A lot of the time it's a symptom of a problem and not something positive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 21345, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
FWHR has been overrated on PSL for a long time, and Colez started this autism, probably because he was insecure about his own dolichocephalic skull and narrow face. People will think some short midface weird looking Slavcel with shitty facial development and recession looks like a masculine mogger because he has a high FWHR.
1.8 is ideal. Mine is over 1.91 due to my hypodivergent development. Ldar with brachycephalism.

You mean microstomia is underrated

FWHR has been overrated on PSL for a long time, and Colez started this autism, probably because he was insecure about his own dolichocephalic skull and narrow face. People will think some short midface weird looking Slavcel with shitty facial development and recession looks like a masculine mogger because he has a high FWHR, which is obviously retarded. High FWHRs can be caused by a horrible underdeveloped midface and poor facial development. A lot of the time it's a symptom of a problem and not something positive.
High fwhr is after taking into account skull type . Delon descends with lower fwhr

High fwhr is after taking into account skull type . Delon descends with lower fwhr
right but most people don't take that into account

You mean microstomia is underrated
Lol what do you mean? That small mouth is only a problem if it's very small? Or that it's actually a good thing? Either way, that's cope

Lol what do you mean? That small mouth is only a problem if it's very small? Or that it's actually a good thing? Either way, that's cope
The former.

Just claim that every flaw you possess isn't actually a flaw theory
Very brutal theory to grasp for majority of hindustani users.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Shycel
Haven’t seen a wider mouth ascend anyone as long as they didn’t have microstomia
Does this guy have microstomia? Doesn't look like it to me, yet it's obvious that he would be way better looking with a wider mouth.

• +1
Does this guy have microstomia? Doesn't look like it to me, yet it's obvious that he would be way better looking with a wider mouth.
Small mouth = usually narrow palate

• +1
Never heard of him

View attachment 2630886
Please remember that Slavs are different as a Serb isn't a Russian. Mostly an Eastern Slav thing.

• JFL
Please remember that Slavs are different as a Serb isn't a Russian. Mostly an Eastern Slav thing.
They are barely different from slavcels (not talking about rosija they are mostly muttified gooks). Dinarid pheno is as equally subhuman as baltid one. At least they have dark lookz.

His lips are very small further accentuating his small mouth. Meeks has a very small mouth nose ratio but compensated by big lips. The guy in op could probably qualify with microstomia if he said he couldn’t chew food properly or some excuse

They are barely different from slavcels (not talking about rosija they are mostly muttified gooks). Dinarid pheno is as equally subhuman as baltid one. At least they have dark lookz.
slavs are the peak of human dimorphism.

all the women are attractive and all the men are trolls.

• JFL
slavs are the peak of human dimorphism.

all the women are attractive and all the men are trolls.
Dimorphism 404 not found

Ruski foid1