Autumn mogs summer

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Every year I always think summer is going to be different but I cannot escape being an abused dog who rots at home. Summer also brings those hot and restless nights with random heatwaves that make you want to die.

Whereas autumn is the perfect balance of not too hot and not too cold. The vibe of everything changes, especially when it approaches Halloween.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain, albe.ORG, KIVVV and 9 others
Summer sucks idk how anyone enjoys it

You are a based man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Monobloc, murdah, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, NorwoodAscender and N1666
autumn mogs every other season easily

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart, murdah, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
thought u were talking about the movie 500 days of summer, which would be true. but i agree regardless autumn>summer>winter>spring

• +1
Reactions: murdah, N1666 and xegigi
I thought you meant the rappers, and for me winter comes first.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and N1666
thought u were talking about the movie 500 days of summer, which would be true. but i agree regardless autumn>summer>winter>spring
I fucking hate that film, I watched it with this girl one time and she started simping over the actor who plays Tom. I couldn't sit there and be a cuck so I made an argument and never spoke to her again.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
summrs is better

but both are good

my favorite song is blood always thicker

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666 and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and murdah
Cope

Winter>>>:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I hate summer. Autumn and early-winter>>>.

• +1
438246495 877670734375010 4836442211869637564 n

totally agree (picture i took last autumn)

• Love it
Sick of this cope. Summer is the best, most stress free time of year.

• JFL
Every year I always think summer is going to be different but I cannot escape being an abused dog who rots at home. Summer also brings those hot and restless nights with random heatwaves that make you want to die.
View attachment 2876944

Whereas autumn is the perfect balance of not too hot and not too cold. The vibe of everything changes, especially when it approaches Halloween.
Autumn is for darktraid feralwolf chads image one of them walking in tree leaf shedded streets with a beheaded curry head

• JFL
I only like summer because of holidays. The sun is scorching out here.

• +1
View attachment 2876944

Spring mogs autumn atleast you have the light of the sun but it's not too hot to the point you sweat, autumn is nostalgic and spring gives hope.

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and N1666